Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

"Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' (3101 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by MsDoris(f): 6:58am On May 01, 2021
It seems David's birthday message to his ex fiancee, Chioma Rowland, didn't go down well with lots of Nigerians as they've stormed social media to drag him.

Recall on Chioma's birthday, 30th April, the singer not only wished her a happy birthday very late, but also failed to attach any words or endearing names.

His message to her were totally devoid of any intimacy or emotions.

He went from calling her his 'Wifey, Assurance', to 'Mama Ify'.

Well, that didn't sit too well with Nigerians who felt he was being too harsh and immature and they stormed social media to drop a piece each of their minds.

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/water-must-carry-you-go-nigerians-drag.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by betshopagent(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2021
na their wahala
but, na chioma i dey feel 4. I just feel like she foolishly sacrificed her future happiness for a moment of stupid fame.@ Op, u maself come resemble chioma only say you come fine pass her.

4 Likes

Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by dangotesmummy: 7:36am On May 01, 2021
Davido has made his decision, Chioma has made hers,let everybody getat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by MsDoris(f): 8:23am On May 01, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Davido has made his decision, Chioma has made hers,let everybody getat

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by shortgun(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2021
betshopagent:
na their wahala
but, na chioma i dey feel 4. I just feel like she foolishly sacrificed her future happiness for a moment of stupid fame.@ Op, u maself come resemble chioma only say you come fine pass her.
Come, if you want toast OP go straight to the point. How can say she's more beautiful than Chioma? I just checked, what u said is not true.

1 Like

Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by betshopagent(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2021
shortgun:

Come, if you want toast OP go straight to the point. How can say she's more beautiful than Chioma? I just checked, what u said is not true.
waariss all dis? Na ya toast? baba 4get showbizz. All you see na make up, so i mean it when i say d Op is more beautiful. check those dimples, d sexy eye, round face, n d busty stature of an adulterated african milf n that choco skin. damn niga! you are not real g
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by Starzo: 8:52am On May 01, 2021
betshopagent:
waariss all dis? Na ya toast? baba 4get showbizz. All you see na make up, so i mean it when i say d Op is more beautiful. check those dimples, d sexy eye, round face, n d busty stature of an adulterated african milf n that choco skin. damn niga! you are not real g
mtchwwww
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by Mondrous(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2021
grin echock
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by inumidun2010(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2021
Some PEOPLE go just die ontop another person COVID.. HYPOCRITES GBOGBO... If Na their SISTER DAVIDO leave chioma go DATE now... Dem go don do THANKSGIVING for CHURCH...
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by inumidun2010(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2021
betshopagent:

ALAYE SOROSOKE....Just ask the OP... Are you SINGLE... E no dey HARD
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by shortgun(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2021
betshopagent:
Na konji dey worry you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by betshopagent(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2021
inumidun2010:

ALAYE SOROSOKE....Just ask the OP... Are you SINGLE... E no dey HARD
ogbeni maa wori
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by betshopagent(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2021
shortgun:
Na konji dey worry you grin grin grin grin grin
ma brother! zukwanu ike.
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by Ajimusty2: 9:49am On May 01, 2021
shortgun:

lemme Goan check too,am coming
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by flokii: 11:11am On May 01, 2021
Chioma no get problem, na fine girl.. I'm sure one okoro will marry her just like Ojukwu married Bianca after FFK used and dumped her.

1 Like

Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by ukaface(f): 11:19am On May 01, 2021
But she be mama Ify Na
Even, Iya Ify is allowed
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by Twelfthman: 11:24am On May 01, 2021
Bunch of jobless people
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by Coldie(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
Free Davido abeg the relationship was mutual, at least of all Davido baby mamas na chioma enjoy pass. She's the only one who is a celebrity. Even if Davido bounce she no go suffer

1 Like

Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2021
cool
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
To date a Nigerian celebrity you must be ready to share or be a baby mama. If you are not ready for that my sister waka pass.
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by LikeAking: 8:26pm On May 01, 2021
betshopagent:
na their wahala

No toasting.
Re: "Water Must Carry You Go' - Nigerians Drag Davido For Calling Chioma 'mama Ify' by timina2340: 10:43pm On May 01, 2021
Mondrous:
grin echock

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Out After 3 Months That Her House Girl Is A Man, Shares Video Online / Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale / Dr. Dre's 20-year-old Son, Andre Young Jr., Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.