Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society (5234 Views)

2027: SS And MB Are Critical To Tinubu's Re-election Bid / Rivers: Let The Will Of The People Prevail — Obi •says Rivers Too Critical To Be / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by RightToReject(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2021
Walkee:
are girls denied education in Nigeria? In my department back then in the university, it was around 70% girls and 30% boys. Go stand at any university gates in Nigeria and see if over 65% of the students that will pass you won't be female. You guys should stop all these nonsense asslicking

You've very low IQ, now that you've known, try to better yourself. Meanwhile, direct your further mention to your fellow bumpkins.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by Walkee: 9:07am On May 01, 2021
RightToReject:

You've very low IQ, now that you've known, try to better yourself. Meanwhile, direct your further mention to your fellow bumpkins.
mumu. Why not refute my stats? Are you even educated? All you clowns know how to do is carry any narrative fools present to you on your heads without properly thinking about it. Are girls denied education in Lagos or Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by Bluesearoll(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2021
Tell that to the north
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by Teaser4(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2021
Shey em girls wey the economy don turn to oloshos.. #stupidLeaders na ogun go kee all of una...

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by SweetVibe: 10:00am On May 01, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

When downloading a PDF, if it ends with .exe, delete it. It's probably a virus.

cool
wao…thanks for this info

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by varshabae: 10:56am On May 01, 2021
Franzinni:
Haha the herd are moving ...

Look around you

Almost everything created by human was created by men ... There has not been a classroom I attended that there were only boys ... So all this education of girl child is just herd mentality ... If you say equality in the work force I will agree but stop pushing this silly propaganda about the girl education.

The future is female is a funny statement becasue even the word female makes no sense withouth the word male.

The future is AI and that is why they are stripping humanity of sexuality.

Future is female ... FOH what did female bring to the table ?
Even the weave, the makeup, the lipstick, the silicon, the nails , the bags , the shoes, the phones, the you name it was made by men ... And someone is saying the future is female haha what a drab future it would be.
You obviously need a new brain...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by BigBashiru: 10:56am On May 01, 2021
saphiere:
Educate a man and you have educated an individual. Educate a woman and you have educated a Nation.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

the future is Jesus not female....

eve led man to eat apple in Eden therefore the future cannot be female....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by BigBashiru: 10:58am On May 01, 2021
geedot:
Everything must surely revolve around women, "girl child education"[as if they've ever been denied education for being a female].

We even have "ministry of women affairs". Men better wake up before they turn this already shi.t hole to another West!

They don't have to be in power to wield power. Women, I hail thee!!!

exactly - they have never been denied education for being female....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by Franzinni: 11:00am On May 01, 2021
varshabae:

You obviously need a new brain...
I guess so but is there anything I said that is false ... I am not like the simps that wag their tails in fear of being politically correct ... I say my mind and if you don't like it .. say yours or keep shut.

Back to my question ... Are my assertions false?

Even to the phone you are commenting with was made by a man. Invented, designed ,prototyped and manufactured ... Distributed and the future is female?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by BigBashiru: 11:06am On May 01, 2021
sonofthunder:
Boys are officially second class citizens.

if boys want to stop being second class citizens, they should stop generating headlines such as:

house boy/aide robs and kills boss then gives the proceeds of the crime to women - happens all the time.
security guard kills fellow security guard over N500
man kills man in road rage incident
boko haram members - all men
man kills woman in fit of rage after she said she was not interested
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by sonofthunder: 11:24am On May 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

if boys want to stop being second class citizens, they should stop generating headlines such as:

house boy/aide robs and kills boss then gives the proceeds of the crime to women - happens all the time.
security guard kills fellow security guard over N500
man kills man in road rage incident
boko haram members - all men
man kills woman in fit of rage after she said she was not interested

What is your point here? Are 'girls' saints?

Besides my question I think your point of view is not thoroughly in line with the point.

For instance, There are hundreds of free boothcamps to get 'girls' interested in programming and STEM in general. Most of these girls are not interested in these things, especially those that prefer being woke. Many 'boys' request to be part of such trainings or to fill up the gap where organisers are unable to fill the required gap with other ladies but such requests are turned down.

Another instance, many families in the USA (it happens all over the world in differnt forms but i have lots of information on such happenings in this location) have the challenge of a woman who is a stay at home mother and the husband takes care of the bills, his outstanding student loan as well as her own outstanding student loans yet she wants to pursue an extra degree without a desire to pick up a job or setup a business.

Are these caused by boys who kill over 500 naira? What percentage of boys account for these criminals?

Over 70% of all meaningful contributions from the free market to the society stem from men/boys. I am not even interested in discussing the many crimes of women which are on par with those of men.

Pls don't be so shallow minded or you pick up a discussion with another fellow.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by varshabae: 11:24am On May 01, 2021
Franzinni:
I guess so but is there anything I said that is false ... I am not like the simps that wag their tails in fear of being politically correct ... I say my mind and if you don't like it .. say yours or keep shut.

Back to my question ... Are my assertions false?

Even to the phone you are commenting with was made by a man. Invented, designed ,prototyped and manufactured ... Distributed and the future is female?
How many Nigerian men can invent, design and manufacture modern day devices and appliances? You, what have you invented?
They will be talking about men who made things, even crayfish and akara boys will claim they are men.
There are women with better brains than most of you ranting up and down. Men ko, men ni... Stay there, there's a new trend, be looking...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by BigBashiru: 12:07pm On May 01, 2021
sonofthunder:

What is your point here? Are 'girls' saints?
Besides my question I think your point of view is not thoroughly in line with the point.

For instance, There are hundreds of free boothcamps to get 'girls' interested in programming and STEM in general. Most of these girls are not interested in these things, especially those that prefer being woke. Many 'boys' request to be part of such trainings or to fill up the gap where organisers are unable to fill the required gap with other ladies but such requests are turned down.

Another instance, many families in the USA (it happens all over the world in differnt forms but i have lots of information on such happenings in this location) have the challenge of a woman who is a stay at home mother and the husband takes care of the bills, his outstanding student loan as well as her own outstanding student loans yet she wants to pursue an extra degree without a desire to pick up a job or setup a business.

Are these caused by boys who kill over 500 naira? What percentage of boys account for these criminals?

Over 70% of all meaningful contributions from the free market to the society stem from men/boys. I am not even interested in discussing the many crimes of women which are on par with those of men.

Pls don't be so shallow minded or you pick up a discussion with another fellow.

Enjoy your day.

as far as man to man violence goes, yes they are saints....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 01, 2021
So many after graduation still depend on marriages oo. Nigerian system is not good.
MrWTF:

When I born, Na my girls I go rush them enter University after their high school.

My boys go start hustle. Till them businesses start Dey get small ROI, them no go pursue any degree.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by Franzinni: 12:26pm On May 01, 2021
varshabae:
How many Nigerian men can invent, design and manufacture modern day devices and appliances? You, what have you invented?
They will be talking about men who made things, even crayfish and akara boys will claim they are men.
There are women with better brains than most of you ranting up and down. Men ko, men ni... Stay there, there's a new trend, be looking...
well it doesn't take from the fact that most of what you know and call an identity was developed by men ... The education you are ranting about by men ... Listen I am not in anyway taking away from the womanhood ... Women are very important to the development of any people, but what I am against and that is my opinion, is this new found momentum to make men irrelevant. It's a Man's world, but there is nothing without a woman ..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by sonofthunder: 12:26pm On May 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

as far as man to man violence goes, yes they are saints....

I will really just halt it at this point and assume you are bringing up points based on another discussion.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by calcal: 12:34pm On May 01, 2021
UK continues to please some people with their fake agenda. Sanwo-Olu really lacks what it takes to be a leader in the 21st century and with the current situation of things.

And you have millions of children on the street hungry and homeless you are talking of girls' education, how do you prioritized girls' education?

Education is education and must be free for all at any level.

Only foolish parents working to pay school fees, if the education is not free let the children sit down at home.

Later, the politicians and the businesses will pay the price.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by varshabae: 1:03pm On May 01, 2021
Franzinni:
well it doesn't take from the fact that most of what you know and call an identity was developed by men ... The education you are ranting about by men ... Listen I am not in anyway taking away from the womanhood ... Women are very important to the development of any people, but what I am against and that is my opinion, is this new found momentum to make men irrelevant. It's a Man's world, but there is nothing without a woman ..
You still don't get the point. Men did all you mentioned because women were not given the chance to even have a life outside being someone's wife and staying in the kitchen all day everyday.
They said the 'future is female', or you don't know what future means? Women are even the front liners in education today. I'm letting you know that women are getting there now and it's no longer a man's world.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by Umsworld: 1:28pm On May 01, 2021
The problem now is the fat ass white dude is using an Ankara made Nose mask and Sanwo is using imported
life Sha no balance
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society by BigBashiru: 9:29pm On May 01, 2021
sonofthunder:

I will really just halt it at this point and assume you are bringing up points based on another discussion.

Shame wont let you openly discuss the truth.... now you know what to do if you want to stop being second class citizens... it is only because of male wanton violence and brutality that the future is female and for no other reason.... men and women are the same except for wanton brutality inherent in males that feminism seeks to obliterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria And The 2022 Misery Index / Video: Atiku Booed In Borno Today As Resident Welcome Him With Tinubu Banner / There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.