Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. (2721 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2021
I went to a native doctor to give me soap so I can be able to dey get client, native doctor told me to give him money for a soap, I sold my watch my other phone and other things to raise money. after giving him the money this man go collect soap wey dem dey use wash plate for house give me....
for one month now I don dey bath with the soap nothing has happened, infact the soap is doing me reaction on my body, they have been blocking me everywhere to the extend nairaland follow block me.
native doctor even tell me make I buy fowl, I buy fowl him kill the foul make some incantation, he called his son to go and boil hot water so they can cook the foul..
till now I never see shishi, infact I don broke now pass before... I'm planning to go there and ask him to refund me my money, if he can't refund me my money I will carry one of the Oracles in his shrine and go home, I will keep it in my house till he pays me my money... I say make I update you guys incase you people hear for news say person beat native doctor just know say na me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by chatinent: 7:57am On May 01, 2021
It would have been funny if you posted this in the evening. Men dey go hustle with bony faces now.

5 Likes

Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 01, 2021
lol change your name to it opposite bro..

but I sha know say u dey whine us
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Goldbw122(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2021
Hustle is better not the diabolical one
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:20am On May 01, 2021
Ok

I will advice ya to Be spiritually strong
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
It would have been funny if you posted this in the evening. Men dey go hustle with bony faces now.

correct the spelling of that "theses" on your siggy. it is spelt 'thesis'
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by chatinent: 10:21am On May 01, 2021
nwaanambra1:

correct the spelling of that "theses" on your siggy. it is spelt 'thesis'

That's the plural.

But I'll correct it as it sends a better message. Thank you
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

That's the plural.

But I'll correct it as it sends a better message. Thank you

the use in your write up denotes singular.

anyways if you feel are right -then maybe you are. am not too sure myself.
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by luminouz(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2021
This guy and his weird stories

You must be really bored

2 Likes

Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by tosik(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2021
The title of the movies is "this is just the beginning"
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by habsydiamond(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2021
This op funny mehn...soap for washing plates too na soap nao.. U think say e easy to wash plate make e dey shine... No be small thing ooo

7 Likes

Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by doubleE70: 11:32am On May 01, 2021
grin lol chaiiii nairalanders will not kill me. clowns all over grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Lilpen3758: 11:39am On May 01, 2021
Op talk say he go go steal one oracle Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Jay5mie: 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
lucky999:
I went to a native doctor to give me soap so I can be able to dey get client, native doctor told me to give him money for a soap, I sold my watch my other phone and other things to raise money. after giving him the money this man go collect soap wey dem dey use wash plate for house give me....
for one month now I don dey bath with the soap nothing has happened, infact the soap is doing me reaction on my body, they have been blocking me everywhere to the extend nairaland follow block me.
native doctor even tell me make I buy foul, I buy foul him kill the foul make some incantation, he called his son to go and boil hot water so they can cook the foul..
till now I never see shishi, infact I don broke now pass before... I'm planning to go there and ask him to refund me my money, if he can't refund me my money I will carry one of the Oracles in his shrine and go home, I will keep it in my house till he pays me my money... I say make I update you guys incase you people hear for news say person beat native doctor just know say na me.

Bro na God de bless person, juju no de work. Na your believe and determination.
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Bola146(f): 2:35pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin Kikikikikikikiki
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Theboy21: 4:03pm On May 01, 2021
Op you sure say nobe Kalistus Yawa you go meet cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by PlsBanMe: 5:14pm On May 01, 2021
It will be difficult for your clients (or isn't that what you call it?) to fall for your scam when you do not even know how to correctly spell 'fowl'.

Shun swindling people. There will be repercussions in the future for your actions and inactions of today.
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by paulolee(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2021
should be in joke section....kinda funny
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Pretend: 2:02am On May 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 03, 2021
Jay5mie:

Bro na God de bless person, juju no de work. Na your believe and determination.
juju no de work,abi guys way de drive gle,Dem de pick am for ground

(1) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Jugs / Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? / Can One Find Love In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.