Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) (6229 Views)

Are Tattoos Beautiful On Fat Women? (pictures) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 8:11am On May 01, 2021
I think this will be a good book to read, here are some quotes from it.
"Now women are funny animals. You never know when you are with them - they don’t often know where they are with themselves . It’s no good trying to find out what makes them tick. It just can’t be done. They have more moods than an army of cats with lives, and all you can hope is to spot the mood you’re after when it turns up and step in quick. Hesitate you’re a dead duck, unless you’re one of those guys who like slow approach that might get you somewhere in a week or in a month or even a year."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 8:11am On May 01, 2021
"Anson looked searchingly at her. His eyes moved over her body. He thought: you meet a woman and she starts a chemical reaction in you. You think there is no one like her in the world, then something happens, and it is finished. She means less to me now than the used plate after a good meal, and how little can that be?"

5 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 8:19am On May 01, 2021
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Goldbw122(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2021
complicated are they
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Foodqueen(f): 8:26am On May 01, 2021
Take the one u can manage and leave the rest.

3 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 8:52am On May 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
Yeah, that's it. Non is without a fault. grin
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by chatinent: 8:52am On May 01, 2021
Humans are not animals!

The author can be an animal and nobody cares!

2 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2021

3 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by femi4: 9:28am On May 01, 2021
Complicated homosapiens

Always sending mixed signals

3 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2021
Xenry:
I think this will be a good book to read, here are some quotes from it.
"Now women are funny animals. You never know when you are with them - they don’t often know where they are with themselves . It’s no good trying to find out what makes them tick. It just can’t be done. They have more moods than an army of cats with lives, and all you can hope is to spot the mood you’re after when it turns up and step in quick. Hesitate you’re a dead duck, unless you’re one of those guys who like slow approach that might get you somewhere in a week or in a month or even a year."

James Hadley Chase made this famous quote. As far back as 1945

2 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
Can I manage you?

Can you cook egusi soup and pound yam??
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
You never know with men too... This thing usnt about the female gender alone, check this out
A guy asked me out, took my time, gave it a thought and i said yes after few weeks, good right?
Buh starting from the day i accepted till this moment i have never for once feel loved
He could wait that love for my respond but he couldn't even let me feel way he said he was feeling.... The only thing I know is, he will keep saying "i love you" but jess, i felt he hate me more��

It's women joor...
Just one guy? I can count more than 100

1 Like

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 01, 2021
Be calming down... Lolz, to be more candid its both sexes
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
Be calming down... Lolz, to be more candid its both sexes
Juli...keep quiet and bring me my breakfast
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 01, 2021
Lolz, yes daddy
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by TheEnygma(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
You never know with men too... This thing usnt about the female gender alone, check this out
A guy asked me out, took my time, gave it a thought and i said yes after few weeks, good right?
Buh starting from the day i accepted till this moment i have never for once feel loved
He could wait that love for my respond but he couldn't even let me feel way he said he was feeling.... The only thing I know is, he will keep saying "i love you" but jess, i felt he hate me more��
Funny enough your post only confirms what this thread is all about...... It took you a total of "a few weeks" to think about it and say yes, that is approximately nothing less than 21 days just to make up your mind about him.... How difficult can it be to make up your mind?
And despite the fact that he has always told you that he loves you, you still don't feel loved.
Maybe the guy should go jump a cliff while shouting "I love you" will you start "Feeling loved".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 01, 2021
TheEnygma:

Funny enough your post only confirms what this thread is all about...... It took you a total of "a few weeks" to think about it and say yes, that is approximately nothing less than 21 days just to make up your mind about him.... How difficult can it be to make up your mind?
And despite the fact that he has always told you that he loves you, you still don't feel loved.
Maybe the guy should go jump a cliff while shouting "I love you" will you start "Feeling loved".
Lol, well I won't argue... Accepted but would have love to watch your reaction when God keeps telling you"I love you man" and still let u suffer�
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by TheEnygma(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:

Lol, well I won't argue... Accepted but would have love to watch your reaction when God keeps telling you"I love you man" and still let u suffer�

First of what you should know is that God doesn't let anyone suffer, if he let's you pass through any difficult situation it's because he wants you to come out stronger and he won't put you in a situation you can't handle , besides God has provided everything for us, so if things are difficult for you it's probably because you haven't tried to make it better and that's has nothing to do with God.

Finally you should know that not all guys like showing their love through gifts, flowers, romantic texts, money etc (which I know most women consider as means of showing affection)... The guy might genuinely love you and the reason you are not feeling loved is probably because you haven't tried to make him feel loved also..... Remember that love and relationship is supposed to be a mutual thing (something that most nigerian women don't know).

So ask yourself if you have ever done anything to make him love you and start showing you more affection besides telling you "I love you"

2 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Ishilove: 11:54am On May 01, 2021
Jean Brabazon-Raymond, aka James Hadley Chase. I can't ever forget that book.
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Ishilove: 11:58am On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
It took you a few weeks to decide whether to date a man asking you out? Were you planning Nigeria's budget?

Na una type dey give all these small boys the leverage to misyarn about females on the internet.

9 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 01, 2021
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On May 01, 2021
TheEnygma:

Why can’t she take her time to makeup her mind? It took him time to decide to ask her out, she can also take her time to accept the proposal. As long as it isn’t unnecessary or excessive, I see nothing wrong in it.

Is it every man that tells you I love you, you jump into his arms? Do people even know the meaning of LOVE these days? How many can give a kidney to the person dey disturb with “I love you” everyday?

Pleaseeee undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by MrSamsung(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
Would have love to know if your reaction then would still just show how true the subject is.... You're just been happy seeing someone to put the blame of ur relationship or whatever not working out....... How would u feel if u keep telling urself"I shall be great" and you end up being "less"

I come in peace darling buh its not all by words, its by action

I totally agree with you on this. You wrote well.
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Tloc(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2021
Xenry:

Those words by Hadley Chase says it ALL. I have been in such euphoria and later wondered why I never wifed those ones.
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Foodqueen(f): 12:25pm On May 01, 2021
luminouz:

Can I manage you?

Can you cook egusi soup and pound yam??

Yesso. With my kids.

In another news, I av few weeks old baby too.
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 2:41pm On May 01, 2021
Tloc:

Those words by Hadley Chase says it ALL. I have been in such euphoria and later wondered why I never wifed those ones.
Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by blinking001(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2021
This one that two of our famous evening newspapers on nairaland are commenting on this thread. Hmmm. Mosdii over to you

5 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by mosdii(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2021
blinking001:
This one that two of our famous evening newspapers on nairaland are commenting on this thread. Hmmm. Mosdii over to you

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

11 Likes

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
I can't wait to see you, a queen cook for me, a king. Send me a PM as soon as possible and let's start dating. I have enough money for you to buy food.

1 Like

Re: You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Chiommy123. Let's start banging. I love girls with dope sense of humor so send me a PM.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.