Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

"Happy Birthday Mama Ify" - Davido's Irritating Birthday Message To Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Happy Birthday Mama Ify" - Davido's Irritating Birthday Message To Chioma (743 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Happy Birthday Mama Ify" - Davido's Irritating Birthday Message To Chioma by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:21am On May 01, 2021
"Happy Birthday Mama Ify" - Davido's Irritating Birthday Message To Chioma Elicits Mixed Reactions

Davido's birthday message to his fiancee and baby mama, Chioma Rowland has elicited lots of mixed reactions on social media.

Chioma clocked a new age on Friday, April 30, and in the mood of celebration, the chef shared lovely photos of herself simply dressed in a black long dress. Chioma looked stunning in her modest makeup with her wig combed to the back.

Nigerians including celebrities came out in their numbers to celebrate her.

Singer Davido joined thousands who have taken out time to celebrate his baby mama Chioma Rowland on her birthday, but his birthday wishes weren't what many..READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "Happy Birthday Mama Ify" - Davido's Irritating Birthday Message To Chioma by donbachi(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2021
Ehen!..make she too reply am "thanks papa ify".

(1) (Reply)

Dencia Shades Davido And Burna Boy As She Buys Her 3rd Rolls Royce / Why I Chose To Become A Woman – Bobrisky Finally Hints / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.