Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' (43008 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 45-Year-Old Business Man For Ingesting Cocaine Wraps / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Canvass: 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
petitejolie:
the indigene of d town could be their people who have been ondonised. Just like the ibarapa Fulani head. He even speaks Yoruba better than most yorubas. Knows in and out of that village and probably Oyo state as a whole.

True. I inferred same when I wrote that their Kiths and kind already domiciled in the area might be the contact points.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by nogragra: 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/01/amotekun-arrests-45-northern-youths-allegedly-for-military-training-in-ondo/amp/
Why are yorubas such a careless lot. Who exactly are we trying to impress at the expense of lives and properties of our people. This vagabond animals from the north just reveal a very serious secret of how this people are using military barracks within yoruba space to create mayhem and genocide against yoruba people and this was discontenanced. They want to give this people crash killing training and give them weapons and uniform to help implement the planned genocide of our people. They should stop arresting them. They come in the night uninvited, unsolicited and illegally. They must also disappear before morning, case closed.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by flokii: 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
Canvass:

I concur. If we must split, then all man to his tent. I won't absolve the lesser tribes in the North. When the the Yorubas tried to muscle the Mid-West, they raised alarm and got Bendel created. For political correctness and religious sentiments, most lesser tribes and ethnics up North remained silent and sometimes, silence is mistaken for weakness or ignorance. Silence is golden but words are silveren and not exactly useless. If they raise their voices, even under subjugation, we will reference that now. Up until Buhari era, it has always been one, indivisible North as far as I know.

As for the Yorubas in the middle belt. It's up to them to determine their own fate. The recent "hijab crisis" in Ilorin sends a message that needs to be interpreted and we'll understood. Are the Yorubas in the middle belt acculturated to the extent that they are more comfortable with Hausa/Fulani culture and are just retaining the Yoruba tongue for convenience or are they still very much Yoruba at heart? They are the only ones that can tell us with their own voices.

Trust me when I say they are as Yoruba as the Yoruba man in Oyo.. they live, eat, speak and dress Yoruba.

Infact the Fulanis causing trouble now learnt most of the Yoruba they speak from them.

The hijab issue is due to the religious fanatic governor under undue influence of some Fulani elememts with hidden agenda from core North. As always, they'll never succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
flokii:

The Northerners from time are not smart people.. if not for trachery of Azikiwe and his Igbo people against the South, they wouldn't be the ones in power today.

The country has not been this divided and from all indications, there is impending implosion waiting to happen if nothing is done fast by this government whose body language is showing suppprt for terrorism.

The 45 Northern youths should be processed very well to know their purpose, who recruited them into Nigerian Army for Military training and what for..

Like play like play, these people are looking to start war on Yorubas and Yorubas are still sleeping forming liberals. When the so called liberals die, they will go and continue their liberalism in the great beyond.

A lot of things are up in the air now and the best thing to do is defend your teritory and arm up if you can. Defense is the key word here.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Christistruth00: 1:26pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
“It is finished.”

It is not

It has only just started and God is on our Side

Our forefathers defeated them and by Gods Grace so shall we
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by DD29: 1:32pm On May 01, 2021
Pic Or Video If None Na Audio
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Invitationn: 1:36pm On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hmmm...If any Fulani is found with AK-47, I think he deserves no mercy..cos such would be ruthless as fvck

Buh instead of doing their military training in southwest, why not do it in the north and put it to use wherever they want?

I hope this is not an Aba made news
Training can take place anywhere.
Southerners are trained in the north too.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by NaijirianKing: 1:38pm On May 01, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by helicoptarr: 1:39pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba, wake up!

It's about time.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Oppy2k2: 1:44pm On May 01, 2021
Bihari knows he has just two years left, he want to unleash his full Islamisation agenda on Nigeria. He want all the states to be rule by the fulanis.

There is a war already.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by executive12: 1:53pm On May 01, 2021
Throwback:
Barrack training for Northern youths?

When did the military recruit them for training?

I think it is time Nigerians get to know what happens inside our military barracks and if they serve a national purpose or a sectional purpose.

So with what has been happening since Buhari became President, it's not yet obvious to you that the Nigerian military has been converted to do the bidding of the Fulani?
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Canvass: 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
flokii:

Trust me when I say they are as Yoruba as the Yoruba man in Oyo.. they live, eat, speak and dress Yoruba.

Infact the Fulanis causing trouble now learnt most of the Yoruba they speak from them.

The hijab issue is due to the religious fanatic governor under undue influence of some Fulani elememts with hidden agenda from core North. As always, they'll never succeed.

I truly hope so. By the time we spilt up, I won't want any true tribe or ethnic nationality separated again as they did with Berlin Conference. Even if they are very small, I hope to see true nations populate Africa and not some man-made countries.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by flokii: 2:08pm On May 01, 2021
Canvass:

I truly hope so. By the time we spilt up, I won't want any true tribe or ethnic nationality separated again as they did with Berlin Conference. Even if they are very small, I hope to see true nations populate Africa and not some man-made countries.

A Yoruba nation can emerge along with many others from Nigeria and become true nations..

Benin Republic, Togo and even Ghana are not up to Lagos State (the smallest state in Nigeria) in size or maybe slightly larger but they are countries of their own doing fine.
If the Northerners want to live a life of extremism, fine and good. They can practice all the hisbah, jihad, almajiri and whatnot as they like. We'll see how far it will take them
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Matkoto: 2:32pm On May 01, 2021
I percieve another pantami in that barack who strategises this activity

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Hibeeman: 2:36pm On May 01, 2021
" An indegene of the town facilitated the trip". There, you have it. Most of the time, strangers don't just wander in and start causing troubles in a terrain they don't understand. There must be an insider involvement, even if it's just the criminals kinsman that understands the terrain. Until we start holding ourselves accountable and we take closer looks at our neighbours, the security problems may persist.

The facilitator that is not having NAME ���
scam people
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2021
The truth is now out for the world to see. These Fulani terrorists are being trained by the NA *** in government barracks.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by dalass(f): 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
Canvass:

Exactly the drift. Now my problem is the future. If they don't start giving the children mass education up north, where would we be in 30 years time when the number of restive youths would be triple the present population?

Is it that these guys are mentally lazy or the fabled systemic failure designed by the oligarchy to keep the commoners lacking in modern education in effect?

Whatever it is, the future is not looking so bright at all. Or am I being too pessimistic?

Its the ideology of Islam in that north that says western education is a sin. Seeking to know only Qur'an, the boys are turned loose at a very young age to search for Islamic knowledge alone without skills/ western education and they're controlled only by a cleric for begging on the streets while their parents keep birthing kids anyhow to continue same cycle.... Poverty!

They only ask for more mosques. Ahmed Musa went to a school and the no1 thing the headteacher( a mallam) listed as priority in kano for the school was not a standard lab, workshops or library but a mosque! As if there are not enough mosques already in kano!

The whole nation is bleeding from these cretins who don't value formal training yet use bombs, AK47, gun trucks and other gadgets made by the Western world to use religious jihad to take out their life's frustration on hapless citizens who are doing well for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 01, 2021
Are you saying that Fulani militants are being trained by the Nigerian Army?
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by UnabashedIPOB: 2:59pm On May 01, 2021
A source said, “The Amotekun corps arrested the Fulani youths who were loaded in a trailer in front of the army barracks. As the Amotekun corps accosted them, some of them jumped down from the vehicle and ran away into the town but about 45 of them were arrested.

“When they were interrogated, they said they were sent from the North to come and undergo military training in the barracks. After that, the Amotekun corps took them away from the town.”

There you go. This is for those of you FOOLS that still believe in ONE NIGERIA. Young FULANIS are being sent down to the south for Military training at the ZOO Military Barracks. Then ask yourself, what is the purpose of their training in the barracks down south? If you don't know let me tell you: the FULANIS who want your land need them to be closer to the targets for when they get the clarion call to attack and murder all of you. Keep believing in ONE NIGERIA until you and your family are murdered in cold blood and your land taken over by the FULANI TERRORISTS. Bunch of IDIOTS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by billyG(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2021
The puzzles are fallen into place...do they have an army training depot in Ondo?
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by bigfish3k: 3:06pm On May 01, 2021
flokii:

The Northerners from time are not smart people.. if not for trachery of Azikiwe and his Igbo people against the South, they wouldn't be the ones in power today.

The country has not been this divided and from all indications, there is impending implosion waiting to happen if nothing is done fast by this government whose body language is showing suppprt for terrorism.

The 45 Northern youths should be processed very well to know their purpose, who recruited them into Nigerian Army for Military training and what for..

Like play like play, these people are looking to start war on Yorubas and Yorubas are still sleeping forming liberals. When the so called liberals die, they will go and continue their liberalism in the great beyond.
If not for awolowo and his betrayals
Southern Nigeria would have been free in 1967.

Mtchew. Ozuo
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Herbephe1(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
Kobicove:
Those guys were probably migrating to the west to seek greener pastures through working as Okada riders

Labelling every northerner as a terrorist is just plain silly undecided

So why must they lie?
Why must they run??
Sometimes to slap someone like you de hungry me!

I don't know why any of them who attempted to run was not shot in the leg..
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Ugonna62: 3:44pm On May 01, 2021
Jostoman:
Something is really going on, there's no where you will go now that you will not see strange faces.
Buhari is desperatly on a mission to fulanize nigeria b4 his tenure elaps.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by orunto27: 3:47pm On May 01, 2021
Well done Tekun Tekun. May OLODUMARE BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Glory2DLamb(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hmmm...If any Fulani is found with AK-47, I think he deserves no mercy..cos such would be ruthless as fvck

Buh instead of doing their military training in southwest, why not do it in the north and put it to use wherever they want?

I hope this is not an Aba made news

Why do you think footballers go to play friendly matches in places they are not conversant with in preparations for championship matches?
Knowledge and mastery of the terrain is very important if you are to do premium damage to your enemies.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2021
Now I know why Jesus said it has finished
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 01, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
We don shout our voice don dey crack, my people still dey snore dey wait for Tinubu,
When the terror is unleashed the Tinubu's would be the first to jet out,

These are supposed to be the unknown gunmen in the SW

Wake up or perish like goats
who knows whether dey are not coming to Ondo to receive briefing on how to attack some places in Ondo? The way dey go after attacking and coordinating those killings look professional especially the shooting and interceptions

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Ademoore07(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2021
In my Local govt area? They are digging their own grave. KTP is different from Igangan oooo
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by maxell(f): 4:21pm On May 01, 2021
Subscribing
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by hopilo: 4:45pm On May 01, 2021
Canvass:
" An indegene of the town facilitated the trip". There, you have it. Most of the time, strangers don't just wander in and start causing troubles in a terrain they don't understand. There must be an insider involvement, even if it's just the criminals kinsman that understands the terrain. Until we start holding ourselves accountable and we take closer looks at our neighbours, the security problems may persist.
An insider could also be the shoe shining Aboki that has moved round surveying your town in the name of shining shoe. These things had been planned years ago and Buhari government which south west supported is just the execution end as Ortom has rightly submitted
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by malvisguy212: 5:05pm On May 01, 2021
xpressionx:
Military training in south west?
Send them to meet Buhari.
my thought exactly.... military training is base in Kaduna
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by EMMY76: 6:09pm On May 01, 2021
It's obvious the fulani north is planning for a brutal war with the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today / Mikel Obi Presents Akpabio With A Super Eagles Jersey / The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.