Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' (43010 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 45-Year-Old Business Man For Ingesting Cocaine Wraps / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by scholes0(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2021
Military training as in how>. ?

Nigeria is GONE i swear.

[img]http:///65535/51149423297_3a6bee04c6_b.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Canvass: 11:53am On May 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

One empty bottle of Eva wine for you.

You choke!

Lol
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2021
Those northerners are blood thirsty
If I ever support Nigeria should break up
It's cos of them
They are Barbarians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Nuelito: 11:58am On May 01, 2021
Seen
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Kubernetes: 11:59am On May 01, 2021
cannot be true as expressed by the op.
How can the northern youth go for military training in ondo ust like that? It started with northern youths, then ended with Fulani youths
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Nobody: 11:59am On May 01, 2021
Jezuz fvck shocked
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by PrinceofHCI(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2021
Wonderful!
The whole episode of the fulani govt (FG) is being revealed gradually in phases...
Watch out for the next episode!
We are watching in 9D!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Ahmeduana(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hmmm...If any Fulani is found with AK-47, I think he deserves no mercy..cos such would be ruthless as fvck

Buh instead of doing their military training in southwest, why not do it in the north and put it to use wherever they want?

I hope this is not an Aba made news
AFTER OR DURING THE MILITARY TRAINING, THEY WILL ALSO GO FOR SURVEILLANCE OF SOUTHWEST.... MAY GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Babaken(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2021
xpressionx:
Military training in south west?
Send them to meet Buhari.
going to military training is there any written notes covering them like � card even one or two soldiers would have go with them.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2021
Let's wait for Garba Shehu's response in their defence.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by saintmm(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2021
what do you expect when you have Buhari as president, Isa Pantami as minister, Garba shehu as presidential aide, Bashir Ahmed also, while Bala Muhammed a governor!
the earlier the people wake up to fight for themselves the better. Nigeria is now a land of best fit survives and less fit dies out. the ball is in each of us Court's.

I rise

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Princedapace(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2021
Throwback:
Barrack training for Northern youths?

When did the military recruit them for training?

I think it is time Nigerians get to know what happens inside our military barracks and if they serve a national purpose or a sectional purpose.

hahahahahaahaha, Nigeria military and police are sectional na. Due to the number of states that North has which is more than southern Nigeria, they tend to have more men in the military and police. Met a civil defense officer, a yoruba man, he was driving okada, we got talking one day where i met him, he told me that the main weapons of the country is in the hands of the north. lol. If u check very well, most of the training facilities of our top security arms are in the north. In fact, u enter many FG agencies for Abuja, u may assume that u are in the north grin

North really messed southern Nigeria up. How the most intelligent region allowed them selves to be messed up like this beats my imagination.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Twelfthman: 12:03pm On May 01, 2021
Amotekun pls do your job and do it coded next time.
Shikena

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by mrkings84(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2021
So 45 youths were recruited for training by the Nigeria army in a Western state.

How come these 45 persons are all northerners??

Something is fishy!

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 01, 2021
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/01/amotekun-arrests-45-northern-youths-allegedly-for-military-training-in-ondo/amp/
Another one: BOMBSHELL

NUHU RIBADU, FORMER EFCC BOSS,

WROTE-;

Bandits”” were created by Gen Mohammadu Buhari Rtd to oust Jonathan
Bandits are not Boko Haram nor Herdsmen

It all started in April 2014 when Mohammadu Buhari assembled his ardent supporters, promoters and strategists to determine how to remove President Jonathan Goodluck. Prominent amongst them were El-Rufai, Gen Danbazo (Rtd)……..

A decision was reached to consult Miyatti Allah cattle breeders association for assistance to boot Jonathan Goodluck out of office. Consequently, the National Chairman of Miyatti Allah was engaged to bring in foreign mercenaries. Within a month, 2,000 Fulani fighters were brought in from Mali, Senegal, Niger Republic, Chad, Libya to name but a few. Further 4,000 fighters were stationed in Niger and Chad on standby.

On arrival, they were assembled in Kaduna under the sponsorship of El Rufai and were addressed by various Northern Leaders including the Sultan of Sokoto, Gen. Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar (Rtd) etc.

Specifically, Gen Buhari in his address told the fighters that “the British handed Nigeria over to us the Fulanis at independence. The land (Nigeria) belongs to us. We must reclaim what belongs to us.”He added that at the event that Jonathan Goodluck worn the election, the Fulani machinery must fight until they regain control of the country. He assured them that the Nigerian Army was behind them.

The mercenaries received initial training from the Commandant of the Nigerian Defence Academy and were sent to 6 camps in Ekiti State, Benue State, Katsina State, Kaduna State, Zamfara State and Borno State.

In the camps, brand new pick-up trucks, generators etc were provided them. Nigerian Airforce helicopters were used to provide them essential supplies like food, water, drinks and even arms and ammunitions.

Evidently, Jonathan Goodluck lost the election in 2015 through a well orchestrated election organised by INEC under a Fulani Chairman, Professor Jega. Gen Buhari (Rtd) was sworn in as the president. This saw the emergence of a Fulani president through a dodgy election hence the planned violent war was averted.

Contrary to expectation, the mercenaries in the various camps were abandoned, no more food and essential supplies. The relationship between Miyatti Allah, El Rufai (now a State Governor) and Dambazo broke down. El Rufai arrogantly declared that they were not needed anymore and they should go back. Consequently, the killings in Kaduna commenced as a warning to El Rufai but it did not bother him. He declared that he had paid the people carrying out the killings and they did not want to stop. The Nigerian police did not bother to call Gov El Rufai to give further clarification on this.

The Mercenary at the various camps decided to go about to find food for themselves by robbing people, going into farm lands and kidnapping. Miyatti Allah made several efforts to contact El Rufai and Dambazzo to appeal to them to provide money to return these fighters to where they came from. All efforts proved abortive. The mercenaries at this point vacated their organised camps and took to crime.

The criminal gangs which emanated from these mercenaries were at this point described as “Bandits” in order to differentiate them from other notorious terrorist groups like Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram etc.

Following the untold destruction and killings which the Bandits carried out especially in Katsina and Zamfara, the Northern leaders in conjunction with officials of Nigerian Government requested Miyatti Allah to intervene and remove the Bandits from Nigeria. Miyatti Allah returned demanding 150 Billion Naira to settle the Bandits and evacuate them. The Government turned the offer down and restricted itself to the payment of 100 Billion Naira.

Shamefully Godwin Emefiele raised 100 Billion Naira for the settlement as a condition for his re-appointment as the Central bank Governor.

Miyatti Allah collected the money and purportedly distributed it but nothing changed.

In a bid to control the damage, President Buhari directed that RUGA initiative be setup to create colonies for these fighters in every state in Nigeria.

My questions are:
1. Should Nigerian communities accommodate these criminal elements?
2. Why has El Rufai not been called to clean up the mess he created?
3. Does this explain the President Buhari’s silence?
4.Is this conspiracy of the North gone wrong?
Nigerians think for yourselves?

Written
By
DSP Nuhu Ribadu

Sent as copied.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by engrchykae(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba should become brutal in dealing with these threat, enough of playing politically correct.
They must be serious

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Habibullahee(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
[So in the whole of North there is no military base to train those youths? I wonder what some people drive from making baseless write-up

quote author=Islie post=101281502]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/01/amotekun-arrests-45-northern-youths-allegedly-for-military-training-in-ondo/amp/[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by dalass(f): 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
Canvass:
" An indegene of the town facilitated the trip". There, you have it. Most of the time, strangers don't just wander in and start causing troubles in a terrain they don't understand. There must be an insider involvement, even if it's just the criminals kinsman that understands the terrain. Until we start holding ourselves accountable and we take closer looks at our neighbours, the security problems may persist.

Yes , you're right. It is those Fulani who have mingled and speak the local language like an indigent that bring in these impoverished demons who kill without mercy.... They are without good life, no education, skill or even cattle. So.military training to fight people, kidnap and raise money is their focus...

Bloody terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
Which kind military training abi dem change the topic . No be military inform all those criminals Dey wear before. Who una dey deceive.

Well done AMOTEKUN
OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2021
Angeltjazz2017:
Which kind military training abi dem change the topic . No be military uniform all those criminals Dey wear before. Who una dey deceive.

Well done AMOTEKUN
OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by blamingthedevil: 12:09pm On May 01, 2021
Military Training is in Depot NA , Zaria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2021
Those guys were probably migrating to the west to seek greener pastures through working as Okada riders

Labelling every northerner as a terrorist is just plain silly undecided

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by joedave(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2021
Military training my foot. They have the best terrain to train with, not the South. Sponsored and hired to commit mayhem. Let them be rather used for training.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Jayrow08: 12:13pm On May 01, 2021
Well done guys
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
My dad told me, I wasn't a Nigerian, na slave trade bring my ancestors here, I am deporting
That's a cartoonated pix right?
Ah..ah..ah...
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by NwaliE01: 12:16pm On May 01, 2021
How did we get to this level of mess?

It is finished

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Skillsnigeria: 12:18pm On May 01, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by mauchiz: 12:20pm On May 01, 2021
Ondo has become Millitary base or Nigeria defence academy, I'm not a fan of Nnamdi kanu, am beginning to accept everything he is said is true.
Is better Nigerians tell there selves the truth that Buhari and his boys want to islamise Nigeria by force.
They are planting there foot soldiers everywhere in the form of fulani herdsmen.
Let's wake up, southwest wake up, governor ortum has said this thing, let's not take this for granted, we better start planning how to overcome this problem before they execute there agenda.

Is only prayer I can pray, whatever plans southerners have should be communicated to us. Let's start preparing for there agenda.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Elidrisy20: 12:20pm On May 01, 2021
send by WHO? you ppl are just seeking for trouble
Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by flokii: 12:23pm On May 01, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
You see ehn.

You fight herdsmen or Boko Haram.

You indirectly fight Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Some elements who have taken control of the government are using terrorists to fight a proxy war with the South. My fear is when they finally engage Boko Haram to go South because those Boko boys have latest sophisticated weapons that have been "gifted" them via various ambushes and raids.

The Northerners from time are not smart people.. if not for trachery of Azikiwe and his Igbo people against the South, they wouldn't be the ones in power today.

The country has not been this divided and from all indications, there is impending implosion waiting to happen if nothing is done fast by this government whose body language is showing suppprt for terrorism.

The 45 Northern youths should be processed very well to know their purpose, who recruited them into Nigerian Army for Military training and what for..

Like play like play, these people are looking to start war on Yorubas and Yorubas are still sleeping forming liberals. When the so called liberals die, they will go and continue their liberalism in the great beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by Canvass: 12:24pm On May 01, 2021
dalass:

Yes , you're right. It is those Fulani who have mingled and speak the local language like an indigent that bring in these impoverished demons who kill without mercy.... They are without good life, no education, skill or even cattle. So.military training to fight people, kidnap and raise money is their focus...

Bloody terrorists

Exactly the drift. Now my problem is the future. If they don't start giving the children mass education up north, where would we be in 30 years time when the number of restive youths would be triple the present population?

Is it that these guys are mentally lazy or the fabled systemic failure designed by the oligarchy to keep the commoners lacking in modern education in effect?

Whatever it is, the future is not looking so bright at all. Or am I being too pessimistic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Presents Akpabio With A Super Eagles Jersey / Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project / Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.