Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy (1003 Views)

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by GFICECOLD(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2021
I tried calling my girl yesterday but she still didn't pick up and I can't stop thinking about her. I called her about 6 times or more she didn't even sent her text messages no reply.
But what real happened is I told her I don't like what she is doing let her have boundaries between her male friends let her reduce the friendship m not stopping her but its a relationship between us not making your male friends look special, she's angry now because I talked to her about her male friend, no sorry but she said okay no problem and I got angry and still talk but now it's now like am at fault.
Now she's telling me she need space, I asked her for how long she said weeks or months,I really can't remove my mind from her at all, even when i sleep and wake up I feel headaches all my body hot, always depressed about everything.
I can't tell her something that she will just listen, she want to always be on top in everything.now m still calling her she's not picking up, she can go out with guys I don't even like, if I tell her you still rest is people I don't like you go out with she will get angry that I complain alot.
If I tell her so I should keep the pain and not complain will she stop its either she ignore me and don't pick my call and turn everything to her favour and Making me start begging, now this one now I told her having male friend is not bad but not every irrelevant things you guys talk about she will repost now its me trying to beg her now for complaining because m missing her and want to talk to her I don't know if its charm or something its really hurting me bad I can't think nor read nor work at all
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by chatinent: 11:03am On May 01, 2021
When one partner in the relationship starts proving they are always right, it's a sign you need to leave the relationship.

I respect you.

You apologize to her, not because you are wrong, but you value the relationship than being right.

However, don't you ever think you are stupid, no matter what anyone says.

You are a nice person with an egocentric lass.

If I were you, I would dissolve the relationship. I cannot be with those kinds of girls who need validation from too many men all in the name of being social. I don't support social validation.

It's flirting.

She is democracy: of the people, by the people... name it.

My opinion.
You are welcome.
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Xenry: 11:03am On May 01, 2021
This is exactly why I choosed to be single, I no wan stress myself at all at all, I value my peace of mind to the core. Look at what a girl is currently doing to you.
Now ask yourself, "what have I benefited from this girl?" can you find an answer to that? Those girls are manipulative and their wahala no dey ever finish. And they will waste both your money and time if you don't keep your prick inside your trousers and respect yourself.
After all, you guys will end up being each other's Ex, so it isn't worth the effort, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by richmond500: 11:04am On May 01, 2021
ur brain deh suffer from malaria

Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Xenry: 11:04am On May 01, 2021
"Yowaaa!

This man should top the list of the lazy people I was talking about..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Xenry: 11:04am On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
v
Space Booker. cheesy
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Lovedbyyou(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2021
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by MJBOLT: 11:07am On May 01, 2021
who do una this thing sef??why so many guys stay in a relationship where they are not respected is beyond me.
God forbid bad thing *spits*

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by DaddyRochie1642: 11:07am On May 01, 2021
Love dey shack this one grin grin
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by chatinent: 11:08am On May 01, 2021
Xenry:
Space Booker. cheesy

Shun sir
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by richmond500: 11:09am On May 01, 2021
Xenry:
Space Booker. cheesy
present sire
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by DDDEnterprises: 11:12am On May 01, 2021
Is this how difficult love matter is?

Una just dey discourage person with all these stories way dey enter Nairaland on a daily.

Anyways, compatibility is important in a relationship. If there's no compatibility, a relationship may last but it'll require a great deal of patience and sacrifice. Because being compatible with your partner is one of the things that secures smoother relationship and makes you have lesser issues.

If the girl is the kind that cannot keep off male friends and you are the type that's not comfortable with that, and none of you is ready to sacrifice your inclinations or strike a compromise to suit the other, then clearly you're not compatible to some degree.

So just leave each other and move on. There's more to life than sensual emotions. Face your life and look forward to your next woman that you're gonna be compatible with.

All what I've said is according to my tiny knowledge and wisdom sha.

peace!!!
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by donbachi(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2021
U brought dat upon urself.just because she's ur babe.she shouldnt talk to guys anymore.even if she's ur babe,does not mean u totally own her.she's still open to other guys..dat she's ur babe today,does not mean,she must be ur wife tomorrow..and wat if she's a runs babe.u wan come put sand for her garri.
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by yanabasee1(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2021
Stop simpingit doesn't spell well for a young man like you...

Grow some balls and learn to be in control and not let emotions control your brain...

You can't have chicken as a pet and not slaughter it one day....Na so those besties go shift her pants some day .. If they've not been shifting it sef...
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by TheEnygma(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2021
Forget about the stupid b!tch.... She ain't worth it, move on with your life.
I blame you for everything, you showed her too much love and gave her the impression that she's irresplacable.

If you still can't get her out of your mind, my advice is to go find a hooker and bang the hell out of her and by the next day you will feel much better .

Don't giver her another chance even if she comes back.
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by yanabasee1(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2021
donbachi:
U brought dat upon urself.just because she's ur babe.she shouldnt talk to guys anymore.even if she's ur babe,does not mean u totally own her.she's still open to other guys..dat she's ur babe today,does not mean,she must be ur wife tomorrow..and wat if she's a runs babe.u wan come put sand for her garri.

If you ever ask a girl out and she agrees to date you alone..Then, there should be high level of commitment and if she had wanted an open relationship, she should tell the lady so he'd control his feelings and not love her alone while she's catching cruise with other guys out there.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2021
Listen to the advice these commenters above me gave you .... After that , if you're drunkard...go and drink away your sorrow or are you a stoner ? Smoke away your sorrow ... Don't allow one human with two balloons in her chest ....use stress kii you
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2021
If she wants space then give her space, simple!
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by donbachi(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2021
yanabasee1:

If you ever ask a girl out and she agrees to date you alone..Then, there should be high level of commitment and if she had wanted an open relationship, she should tell the lady so he'd control his feelings and not love her alone while she's catching cruise with other guys out there.....
my guy rest,the girl is not into u.
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by yanabasee1(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2021
donbachi:
my guy rest,the girl is not into u.

I am speaking up for a simping brother....
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Dncl2021: 3:53pm On May 01, 2021
Xenry:
This is exactly why I choose to be single, I no wan stress at all at all, I value my peace of mind to the core. Look at what a girl is doing to you now.
Now ask yourself, "what have benefited from this girl," can you find an answer to that? Those girls are manipulative and their wahala no dey finish. And they will waste both your money and time if you don't keep your prick inside your trousers and respect yourself.
After all, you guys will end up being each other's ex, so it isn't worth the effort, bro.

Wpw @Xenry your comment is wow everything from A to Z you said is spot on. End up being each other's ex is Savage grin grin
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Dncl2021: 3:58pm On May 01, 2021
@GFICECOLD move on bro not worth the stress and headache she is emotionally cheating on you with those guys trust me. I know how some guys chat.

Leave her, work on your self development be a better person make money tell her she is badluck to you and you cant date her.
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Xenry: 4:09pm On May 01, 2021
Dncl2021:

Wpw @Xenry your comment is wow everything from A to Z you said is spot on. End up being each other's ex is Savage grin grin
He better listen ooo! My problem is that they use to make everything easy for those girls. And when they eventually break up and start a relationship with guys like us who have known one or two truths about their nature, they would then expect us to treat them like their ex did, they would try to control and manipulate us. But when we treat them different and refuse to be controlled, they will then call us wicked, stingy, proud and all that.
Well, we all were once weak, change is the only way out! Those girls need to understand that the world of men don't revolve around them,
sex isn't a favor to men, and that not every man out there is sex starved. I just hope the OP will change shaaa!

Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by iRepNaija1: 5:15pm On May 01, 2021
OP, don't you talk and sometimes flirt with women?
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by bigpicture001: 5:15pm On May 01, 2021
Go can bet my left balls, you have not bleeped her
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by vikgreen01(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
GFICECOLD:
I tried calling my girl yesterday but she still didn't pick up and I can't stop thinking about her. I called her about 6 times or more she didn't even sent her text messages no reply.
But what real happened is I told her I don't like what she is doing let her have boundaries between her male friends let her reduce the friendship m not stopping her but its a relationship between us not making your male friends look special, she's angry now because I talked to her about her male friend, no sorry but she said okay no problem and I got
angry and still talk but now it's now like am at fault.
Now she's telling me she need space, I asked her for how long she said weeks or months,I really can't remove my mind from her at all, even when i sleep and wake up I feel headaches all my body hot, always depressed about everything.
I can't tell her something that she will just listen, she want to always be on top in everything.now m still calling her she's not picking up, she can go out with guys I don't even like, if I tell her you still rest is people I don't like you go out with she will get angry that I complain alot.
If I tell her so I should keep the pain and not complain will she stop its either she ignore me and don't pick my call and turn everything to her favour and Making me start begging, now this one now I told her having male friend is not bad but not every irrelevant things you guys talk about she will repost now its me trying to beg her now for complaining because m missing her and want to talk to her I don't know if its charm or something its really hurting me bad I can't think nor read nor work at all

Every man has been to this phase in one way or the other las las u are learning the hard way Nd sooner or later u will have sense to deal with woman matter just chill Nd enjoy the pain it will help reset u....
Re: Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
who do una this thing sef??why so many guys stay in a relationship where they are not respected is beyond me.
God forbid bad thing *spits*
Lol bad guy
Longest time how tinz now..?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Become Full-time Housewives On Campus. / Apart From Sex, What Do People Like The Most / Wow, Am In Love Again.. I No Do Redpill Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.