Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (28438 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Born2conquer: 5:59pm On May 01, 2021
How many phones Infinix wan drop this year
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by classicben3: 6:00pm On May 01, 2021
If you aren't using vivo then you failed as a human grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Wizzy13: 6:01pm On May 01, 2021
thats is why i am in love with my nokia c3-00 java phone giving me the peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by BigJoe19: 6:03pm On May 01, 2021
Another shitty phone by infinix. Samsung or iPhone or nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2021
Galaxi's picture is the best. The sharpest.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 01, 2021
All this android sef
It’s iPhone 12 Pro Max or nothing undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 6:13pm On May 01, 2021
I'm done with Chinese phone, i want to use made in Nigeria phone
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:17pm On May 01, 2021
Xiaomi1:
90HZ refresh rate on Helio G80 hahahahah. It's like telling us that a zuzuki motorcycle can/ will cover 500km in an hour.
grin
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Optimally: 7:01pm On May 01, 2021
Good day, please what's the name of that game on the screen where the 5000mah battery was caption?
henry007:
More pics
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Scamperlee(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
Just a little difference from previous ones and the price will be high like olosho shoe heel.
Nigerians are Oliver twist that is why this people are dropping these shots here.
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2021
henry007:
Infinix Hot 10T 'Heart of Ocean' Unboxing and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST1LjrB8Ib0

The Hot 10T is a pretty good attempt at an incremental upgrade, coming from the Hot 10. The primary camera by itself is a major upgrade but nearly everything else stayed the same. The idea of the Hot series was originally not meant to give the previous Note series a run for its money and it will be interesting to see how the camera compares with the Infinix Note 8. There's already an Infinix Hot 10S for the Indian market, with Helio G85 CPU and 6000mAh battery, which is pretty much a genuine well rounded upgrade, compared to the G70 CPU and 5000mAh battery on the Hot 10T. I compared the Infinix Hot 10T's camera with its predecessor's, the Hot 10 + bonus round with Samsung Galaxy A52 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, for good measure.

See screenshots from video below + a few camera comparison shots.

Price: 64GB+4GB: N65,400
128GB+4GB: N72,000
Am tired of tecno and infinix infact nokia Should get their new phone in Nigeria the G10 and G20 will be amazing infact you be amazed how the two nokia will last for years to come while this infinix will fade away after Android 11

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2021
Usless phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by addexx: 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
grin if you like use poop to build skyscraper

poop is poop

sh#t na sh#t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
nonichuks:
Redmi gang don see their match. dem lock up grin grin grin

Which of the redmi model
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Maisamari1994: 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
Same piece of shit

What will I even like about this phones

Peace
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, poor ripoff of Samsung galaxy A12. I'll rather buy A12 than this.

Name 2 areas your helio p35 samsung A12 beats this infinix
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:48pm On May 01, 2021
Meister:

Name 2 areas your helio p35 samsung A12 beats this infinix
I will rather buy Samsung. Processor speed is not important, the A12 is a better built phone.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by DatzTreydo(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2021
Mixx us infinix...before una sabi na infinit we go dey use
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Candycrushy(f): 9:58pm On May 01, 2021
It's my Huawei for me pls... Infinix and mtk chipset, I pick race... Oso..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2021
SocialJustice:
I will rather buy Samsung. Processor speed is not important, the A12 is a better built phone.

See dirty talk, you're too bias so this our argument won't amount to anything

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Protein0: 12:04am On May 02, 2021
Protein0:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
6/128gb
6.67" AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
Snapdragon 732G processor
Adreno 618 GPU
5020mah battery with 33W fast charging
108MP+8+5+2 Quad camera set up
Android 11
1P53 rated
Gorilla Glass 5 protection
Stereo speakers with 3.5mm jack
Very sleeky design and lots more

Grey and bronze colours available
Brand New (Sealed)
128k each (my best and firm pls)
Call or whatsapp 07063579846

Stock is in Lagos but Nationwide deliveries available
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2021
azraeljaheel:
China na China

if it ain't Samsung or iPhone
Hehehehehe no be lie...
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:10am On May 02, 2021
Meister:

See dirty talk, you're too bias so this our argument won't amount to anything
Why are you crying, will your Chinese oga cut your salary? grin

Infinix that comes with bloatware and adverts that can't be removed unless you root the phone, I hate that useless phone master app that can't be uninstalled, there's no proper xda support, ordinary functioning weather widget is a problem. Even if the infinix is faster, the difference will hardly be noticeable, I also hate phones with fingerprint scanners at the back. Samsung also has way better app services and UI design.

If you want to buy infinix, go and buy but I'll rather buy a Samsung in same price point with this phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by highskies(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2021
Looks like a toy to be honest. It's so yesterday. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Phatkings: 9:10am On May 02, 2021
stunnert:
Infinix keeps making these trashy phones for Africans
Well its our leaders who allow them sell this rubbish excuse called a phone I blame.
Just look at the thing, iPhone 6 is even better than it angry

I think will the current condition of the country not everyone can afford and iPhone so they simply go with the cheapest alternative infinix which can provide same functions like the iPhone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
Why are you crying, will your Chinese oga cut your salary? grin

Infinix that comes with bloatware and adverts that can't be removed unless you root the phone, I hate that useless phone master app that can't be uninstalled, there's no proper xda support, ordinary functioning weather widget is a problem. Even if the infinix is faster, the difference will hardly be noticeable, I also hate phones with fingerprint scanners at the back. Samsung also has way better app services and UI design.

If you want to buy infinix, go and buy but I'll rather buy a Samsung in same price point with this phone.

You're now actually bringing up objective points, you were just saying random no.nsense before. Next time before you accuse someone of being a marketer go through their profile at least
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by womenareapess: 11:03am On May 02, 2021
henry007:
Infinix Hot 10T 'Heart of Ocean' Unboxing and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST1LjrB8Ib0

The Hot 10T is a pretty good attempt at an incremental upgrade, coming from the Hot 10. The primary camera by itself is a major upgrade but nearly everything else stayed the same. The idea of the Hot series was originally not meant to give the previous Note series a run for its money and it will be interesting to see how the camera compares with the Infinix Note 8. There's already an Infinix Hot 10S for the Indian market, with Helio G85 CPU and 6000mAh battery, which is pretty much a genuine well rounded upgrade, compared to the G70 CPU and 5000mAh battery on the Hot 10T. I compared the Infinix Hot 10T's camera with its predecessor's, the Hot 10 + bonus round with Samsung Galaxy A52 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, for good measure.

See screenshots from video below + a few camera comparison shots.

Price: 64GB+4GB: N65,400
128GB+4GB: N72,000
you have started again! undecided

close that your mouth for mentioning Xiaomi with this stupid peace of crap called infinix

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by SocialJustice: 11:18am On May 02, 2021
Meister:

You're now actually bringing up objective points, you were just saying random no.nsense before. Next time before you accuse someone of being a marketer go through their profile at least
Lol, I don't give a phuck who you are to devote my time to check your profile.

If you do not want to be termed a marketer then stop acting like one. grin
Re: Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by nagipebtd(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2021
Get Super Rugby Aotearoa Live Free Watch Super Rugby AU Online Reddit HD Coverage. This game has thrown the Super Rugby Aotearoa competition wide Watch Super Rugby Aotearoa Final Online game open there is a whole round of fixtures to go, and based off this cracker, things are heating Super Rugby Aotearoa Final Livestream up You won’t want to miss them, so stick around on Tribe, as we cover all the action as the season progresses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.