Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Muhammad Loves Children. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Loves Children. (964 Views)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Loves Children. by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 01, 2021
Assalamualaikum.

A quick question to everyone on Nairaland.

Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad and Jesus Christ are two of the last real religious characters that have influence on a majority of the world's population. Those that follow Moses and others pale in comparison to the population of those worldwide who follow these two characters and have placed the salvation or condemnation of their souls in.

Quick question. If Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad and Yeshua Al-Masih{Jesus Christ the Messiah} were to come to your house and you have a six(6)year old doll playing girl child or niece. Which of these two person will you be comfortable leaving your six(6) year old doll playing daughter or niece with?

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2021
Op, my prayer is that hearing allahu akbar at your doorstep shall not be your portion..

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:
Assalamualaikum.

A quick question to everyone on Nairaland.

Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad and Jesus Christ are two of the last real religious characters that have influence on a majority of the world's population. Those that follow Moses and others pale in comparison to the population of those worldwide who follow these two characters and have placed the salvation or condemnation of their souls in.

Quick question. If Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad and Yeshua Al-Masih{Jesus Christ the Messiah} were to come to your house and you have a six(6)year old doll playing girl child or niece. Which of these two person will you be comfortable leaving your six(6) year old doll playing daughter or niece with?

You are making a great mistake . Muhammad did not know Aishat was 6 year old when he married her .
He married her when he didn't know what he was doing :

Hadith
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
In-book : Book 58, Hadith 17
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 53, Hadith 400  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

You can leave you 6 year old with Muhammad as long as you can ascertain he is in his right senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2021
enilove:

You are making a great mistake . Muhammad did not know Aishat was 6 year old when he married her .

Hadith
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Sahih Bukhari

You can leave you 6 year old with Muhammad as long as you can ascertain he is in his right senses.

Wtf man?

So looked like a 20 something year old girl when she was forcefully married??

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2021
enilove:

Hadith
Narrated Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Sahih Bukhari

You just finish your messenger with this your taqqiya, sultan of sokoto must check your brain thoroughly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You just finish your messenger with this your taqqiya, sultan of sokoto must check your brain thoroughly

You can't finish the prophet of Allah , until the judgement day , as long as there is room for taqiyyah.

He is not my prophet , he is the prophet of Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Wtf man?

So looked like a 20 something year old girl when she was forcefully married??

You are very correct .
You know the power of bewitchment , don't you?

You can't sue an insane man to court unless you can prove the offense was committed during his saner moments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2021
enilove:

You can't finish the prophet of Allah , until the judgement day , as long as there is room for taqiyyah.

He is not my prophet , he is the prophet of Allah

Must you lie?

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Must you lie?

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

Do you think a sane man will do that ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2021
enilove:

Do you think a sane man will do that ?

Are you saying Muhammad was a madman? Though allah said it in Quran 44:14 that Muhammad is a madman

Whereas they had then turned away from him and said, He is a madman, tutored!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by orunto27: 5:10pm On May 01, 2021
He made them Almajiris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you saying Muhammad was a madman? Though allah said it in Quran 44:14 that Muhammad is a madman

Whereas they had then turned away from him and said, He is a madman, tutored!

Are you sure ? It might be a fabricated Quran or da'if Quran .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 01, 2021
enilove:

Hadith
Narrated Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Sahih Bukhari

grin grin grin cheesy

Don't let me turn to Iyabo on your matter as she went crazy on Baba Ijesha matter. You want me to leave my Six year daughter or niece with Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad. Even she will grow up and never ever forgive me for this negligence on my part.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

grin grin grin cheesy

Don't let me turn to Iyabo on your matter as she went crazy on Baba Ijesha matter. You want me to leave my Six year daughter or niece with Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad. Even she will grow up and never ever forgive me for this negligence on my part.

Pls don't tell Iyabo o . I don't want any problems for my life.

I was just saying , it is possible that Muhammad regretted marrying an underage , when he came back to his senses.
We can't rule that out. It is possible . But the problem was after tasting the forbidden fruit he couldn't stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by mhmsadyq(m): 2:03am On May 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Trinitarians can Continue with their masturbation.

Islam continue to spread. It is a promise from Allah and it is manifesting.

No crusade can stop Islam. Talk less of keyboard warriors.

[61:9] Al-Ṣaff-الصَّفّ
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ٪﴿۹﴾

He is the One Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth so that He may make it dominate and prevail over all other religions, even though the idolaters may hate it much.

Salallahu Alaihi Was Salam!
Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:53am On May 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Trinitarians can Continue with their masturbation.

Islam continue to spread. It is a promise from Allah and it is manifesting.

No crusade can stop Islam. Talk less of keyboard warriors.

[61:9] Al-Ṣaff-الصَّفّ
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ٪﴿۹﴾

He is the One Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth so that He may make it dominate and prevail over all other religions, even though the idolaters may hate it much.

Salallahu Alaihi Was Salam!

You're spreading by striking the necks of innocent souls just because of allah that has eyes but couldn't see, he has mouth but couldn't speak and at the end, 72 houris shall welcome you to sex garden

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by mhmsadyq(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're spreading by striking the necks of innocent souls just because of allah that has eyes but couldn't see, he has mouth but couldn't speak and at the end, 72 houris shall welcome you to sex garden

Do you know any one that his neck was struck because he refuse Islam?

Even your Lear Sheribu- hope you know say na Jesus pikin, wey una dey use collect tithe, still dey with boko haram dey born children for dem. At least we no hear say dem kill her.

Since the miracle of Trinity and Trinitarians no fit rescue her from boko haram, una for call the other of una deities - USA and Israel, to help rescue her.

Dey here dey fight war with Islam using keyboard abi na keypad self.

Any battle against Islam is a lost battle.
Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Do you know any one that his neck was struck because he refuse Islam?

MANY, not just one

mhmsadyq:

Even your Lear Sheribu- hope you know say na Jesus pikin, wey una dey use collect tithe, still dey with boko haram dey born children for dem. At least we no hear say dem kill her.

Since the miracle of Trinity and Trinitarians no fit rescue her from boko haram, una for call the other of una deities - USA and Israel, to help rescue her.

Dey here dey fight war with Islam using keyboard abi na keypad self.

Any battle against Islam is a lost battle.

So you're happy that Leah refused to renounce Christianity and Her Messiah Jesus Christ? Indeed you're a bloody slave

Shey Na Gamepad you dey use to fight against Christians thereby saying all sort of ludicrous trash? Brainwashed element, sorry is ur name

Any battle against Islam, I laugh is Spanish grin your fellow slaves that are fighting Israeli forces, shey your alfa, imam, sheikh, tell u say dem won? Don't tell me you just came back from Sahara desert grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by mhmsadyq(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

MANY, not just one

So you're happy that Leah refused to renounce Christianity and Her Messiah Jesus Christ? Indeed you're a bloody slave

Shey Na Gamepad you dey use to fight against Christians thereby saying all sort of ludicrous trash? Brainwashed element, sorry is ur name

Any battle against Islam, I laugh is Spanish grin your fellow slaves that are fighting Israeli forces, shey your alfa, imam, sheikh, tell u say dem won? Don't tell me you just came back from Sahara desert grin

Sincerely, My heart goes for Leah Sheribu.
Again I think Trinity, the gods of signs and wonders failed a faithful daughter of theirs.

Which war Israeli won?

Stop spreading lies from the pulpits.

..."Israel feared a massive military defeat and so called on America for aid. Initially, America refused so Israel threatened to use its nuclear weapons, this threat was enough to persuade President Richard Nixon to send aid to Israel."

Even with USA assistance they still didn't win the war.

Though, Syria is not happy with the war cos they believe they could have done better, while Israel got a truss, which saved their butts.

The biggest lesson was for Israeli- Never take the Muslims for granted no matter your military might.
Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Sincerely, My heart goes for Leah Sheribu.
Again I think Trinity, the gods of signs and wonders failed a faithful daughter of theirs.

Agents of terror, representing the interest of allah and paedophile messenger muhammad i.e. boko haram, iswap, etc terrorizing the peace of Nigeria all they knw is to be chasing after teenage girls for marriage which they emulated from your messenger Muhammad that was poisoned to death, the useless and mad old foolish man that MARRIAGE HIS GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER AISHAT WHO WAS 6yr OF AGE when he was 53yr of age, what can you say about this?

mhmsadyq:

Which war Israeli won?

Stop spreading lies from the pulpits.

On December 6, 2017 when former US president
announced the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and ordered the planning of the relocation of the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, your fellow slaves from religion of allah were waging war against Isreali forces I think you remember or you just came back from Sahara desert kwo? grin

mhmsadyq:

..."Israel feared a massive military defeat and so called on America for aid. Initially, America refused so Israel threatened to use its nuclear weapons, this threat was enough to persuade President Richard Nixon to send aid to Israel."

Even with USA assistance they still didn't win the war.

Though, Syria is not happy with the war cos they believe they could have done better, while Israel got a truss, which saved their butts.

The biggest lesson was for Israeli- Never take the Muslims for granted no matter your military might.

BEFORE I'LL START DISGRACING YOU, DILIGENTLY USE google to help you search for WARS ISRAEL WON. Nonsense upon ingredient grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

MANY, not just one

Muslims can't lose any battle and when that happens , '' Allah knows best ''.

Allah knows why he allowed this to happen to his prophet :

Hadith
Narrated Sahl:
When the helmet of the Prophet (ﷺ) was smashed on his head and blood covered his face and one of his front teeth got broken, `Ali brought the water in his shield and Fatima the Prophet's daughter) washed him. But when she saw that the bleeding increased more by the water, she took a mat, burnt it, and placed the ashes on the wound of the Prophet (ﷺ) and so the blood stopped oozing out.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2903
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 152  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2021
enilove:

Muslims can't lose any battle and when that happens , '' Allah knows best ''.

You're not even specific, Muslims can't lose any battle and when that happens.. Your co. Slaves always lose battle let Google, Quran and ahadith be your guide

enilove:

Allah knows why he allowed this to happen to his prophet :

Hadith
Narrated Sahl:
When the helmet of the Prophet (ﷺ) was smashed on his head and blood covered his face and one of his front teeth got broken, `Ali brought the water in his shield and Fatima the Prophet's daughter) washed him. But when she saw that the bleeding increased more by the water, she took a mat, burnt it, and placed the ashes on the wound of the Prophet (ﷺ) and so the blood stopped oozing out.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2903
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 152  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Another confusionist slave, grin but you said YOU SLAVES can't lose battle why this disgraceful hadith you posted here.. IGNORANCE is affecting you seriously grin

Guy any other question you wanna ask me? We are done with either you can lose battle or not even with this your disgraceful hadith you posted above, nothing to talk about again let that hadith guide you to the bush okay..
Re: Muhammad Loves Children. by enilove(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're not even specific, Muslims can't lose any battle and when that happens.. Your co. Slaves always lose battle let Google, Quran and ahadith be your guide

Another confusionist slave, grin but you said YOU SLAVES can't lose battle why this disgraceful hadith you posted here.. IGNORANCE is affecting you seriously grin

Guy any other question you wanna ask me? We are done with either you can lose battle or not even with this your disgraceful hadith you posted above, nothing to talk about again let that hadith guide you to the bush okay..

My brother , I am a Christian . I am a child of God and not a slave.

(1) (Reply)

Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / Beware Of Traps (Very Important) / 7 Topics That All Christian Denominations Accept As True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.