Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Beware Of Traps (Very Important) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Traps (Very Important) (963 Views)

Why You Should Learn How To Forgive, Very Important / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Satan is using his agents both physically and virtually (Internet) to Set traps for people. You must be very vigilant and in constant prayers. They are using Monitoring devices, peoples phones (massive networked phones and their unsuspecting users), AI(Artificial Intelligence) etc. I have always been given signs by GOD about what seem like AI going rogue on massive scale and being programmed in satanic manner to birth so called new age and gradually push humans into pure satanic culture. I shake my head whenever I see world governments and even security agencies moving towards the AI direction. The creator of that AI has to be GOD fearing person/people otherwise satan could easily use them to create evil in the name of AI.

GOD showed me in a dream about traps and people who set them. A particular ethnic group featured alots in the acts. The enthnic group could be from this country or outside this country,but they look Africans. Satan could easily use other races too ,(which he actually did to me multiple times but GOD always delivers). So this shouldn't be seen as a race thing

From my understanding of how the trap system works, i think enemy forces could easily use it to catch millions of people they don't like , without fighting physical war with them. You have to be very vigilant and constantly pray and ask GOD to guide you to avoid the traps. Always dwell in the Light in order to see in darkness and avoid traps. Anyone who dwells in the light needs to be Holy constantly, and always remember to ask GOD to forgive you of sins you may have committed without knowing.

GOD has been constantly revealing the trap setters who could also be ignorant about been used both physically, spiritually and virtually (Internet). I notice how they behave foolishly or are foolishly been used by the evil system/tech that you know how they work once you become children of GOD. ..The system and technology become so inferior and shameful that you can't help but laugh at Satan's foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Satan is using his agents both physically and virtually (Internet) to Set traps for people. You must be very vigilant and in constant prayers. They are using Monitoring devices, peoples phones (massive networked phones and their unsuspecting users), AI(Artificial Intelligence) etc. I have always been given signs by GOD about what seem like AI going rogue on massive scale and being programmed in satanic manner to birth so called new age and gradually push humans into pure satanic culture. I shake my head whenever I see world governments and even security agencies moving towards the AI direction. The creator of that AI has to be GOD fearing person/people otherwise satan could easily use them to create evil in the name of AI.

GOD showed me in a dream about traps and people who set them. A particular ethnic group featured alots in the acts. The enthnic group could be from this country or outside this country,but they look Africans. Satan could easily use other races too ,(which he actually did to me multiple times but GOD always delivers). So this shouldn't be seen as a race thing

From my understanding of how the trap system works, i think enemy forces could easily use it to catch millions of people they don't like , without fighting physical war with them. You have to be very vigilant and constantly pray and ask GOD to guide you to avoid the traps. Always dwell in the Light in order to see in darkness and avoid traps. Anyone who dwells in the light needs to be Holy constantly, and always remember to ask GOD to forgive you of sins you may have committed without knowing.

GOD has been constantly revealing the trap setters who could also be ignorant about been used both physically, spiritually and virtually (Internet). I notice how they behave foolishly or are foolishly been used by the evil system/tech that you know how they work once you become children of GOD. ..The system and technology become so inferior and shameful that you can't help but laugh at Satan's foolishness.

Bump..
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Bump... . ...
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... . .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .. .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Bump.. .. ... .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ... .. .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. ... ..
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . ..
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..... .......
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... ... ... .. ..
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ........ ....
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .. ... ... ..
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by GdNews32: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump........... . ... .. ...
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... ...... .
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Mar 11, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ...... .. .... ... ...
Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Beware Of Traps (Very Important) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump. .. .. .. ... .......

(1) (Reply)

The Errors Of Oneness Doctrine / "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor / Pls Any Sunnah Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.