Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? (650 Views)

Is This How Men Beg Women ?? / Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them / Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by jimfarayola(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2021
To me, it's unacceptable and it's as if a man is deliberately throwing away his honour and dignity.
Re: What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by yanabasee1(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
Disgusting
Re: What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by habsydiamond(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2021
It's a simp's thing.... If u can beg a woman to be in your life that means u lack confidence and the necessary attributes needed for the lady to look towards ur side in the first place...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by Bola146(f): 2:33pm On May 01, 2021
I don't pray that you fall in love! A real love is not easy to let go

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by chiommy123(f): 6:55pm On May 01, 2021
That's the right thing to do na
Re: What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by amadaovie(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2021
Bola146:
I don't pray that you fall in love! A real love is not easy to let go

Love or lust

Do u even know the meaning of love?
Re: What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2021
they are fools.i can never beg a lady to be with me.there was a time a lady broke up with me with a long text message and I replied with.....K.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? by phazotron(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2021
Except the woman was good to him and he was the one who caused the breakup. Other than that, there's no excuse for begging a woman to be with you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help!!! See What His Very Own Pastor Did To Him After Church Service / Dance Video Of Vivian Nmadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.