Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Insecurity: Niger state Government relocates IDP"s to Primary school - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Niger state Government relocates IDP"s to Primary school (146 Views)

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat / Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Niger state Government relocates IDP"s to Primary school by nairalandankrah: 12:54pm On May 01, 2021
the Niger State Government on Friday, April 30th, 2021, successfully relocated over 3500 internally displaced persons to Gwada Model Primary School.

His Excellency, Governor Abu Sani Bello who saw to it that food items and other essentials worth millions of Naira were purchased was said to have expressed optimism that the communities would soon be secured as the State and Federal Government are working assiduously to see that the criminals encroaching into the state are wiped out.

The food, non-food items and sanitary material that were procured have been made available to camp officials. The Niger State Government has provided security alongside a clinic manned by officials of the state’s Ministry of Health.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/niger-state-government-relocates-idps/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Insecurity: Niger state Government relocates IDP"s to Primary school by Dcube212: 12:56pm On May 01, 2021
Interesting times
Re: Insecurity: Niger state Government relocates IDP"s to Primary school by Freestainworld(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2021
the fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north, I won't forget this statement from the decaying dead body from Aso rock.
Re: Insecurity: Niger state Government relocates IDP"s to Primary school by yanabasee1(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
Between Buhari and Sani Bello, Who's more clueless!?

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Finally Opens Up On Why It Didn't Support Buhari In 2015,2019 Election / DG GLOCHEED Receives Nasppman's Membership Certificate / If Naira's Value Rise's To Equality With $$$. How Rich Will You Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.