Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Programming Projects (individual) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Projects (individual) (11880 Views)

Poll: Is this thread useful?

Yes: 62% (36 votes)
Not really: 5% (3 votes)
No: 8% (5 votes)
Completely useless: 24% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions / Here Are Additional 1000+ Beginner Programming Projects & Practice Problems / Simple Programming Projects For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2011
New mode,

Projects have been uploaded to a repository, Please find the link above(first post)
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by asskush: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hi ògá(fayimora), i'm a beginner on web development with java, I'm interested in such project under ur tutillage. My e_mail is seun_alani@yahoo.com .thanks
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
What have you learnt so far?
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by asskush: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
1. I've learnt a little of java ; wrote scjp. 2.Web development using jsp as presentation, servlets as controler and POJO as model . I use JDBC to connect oracleXE. 3.Because i want to switch to ORM ,i'm at present learning JPA with objectdb.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2011
Your good then, lol you just need some projects to buckle you up. You have already applied to join the project so yeah welcome.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by xterra2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hey please i want to see the projects you did,
Please drop an email : chapnaija11@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by asskush: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
My web pages are not all that attractive like many i see on the net and that is the reason i'm contemplating on learning a little of dreamweaver and flash. What would you advise?
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
xterra2:

Hey please i want to see the projects you did,
Please drop an email : chapnaija11@yahoo.com
Sorry I can't do that. If you wnt to learn then pick up one and when you are done i can show you mine, cheesy

asskush:

My web pages are not all that attractive like many i see on the net and that is the reason i'm contemplating on learning a little of dreamweaver and flash. What would you advise?
Did you learn jsp alone or with jsf. Am a newbie in servlets, Am still on a reading level, i.e am still reading documentations and stuff. What web pages exactly are you talking about?
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by asskush: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
I've not not started using any framework yet. Besides, i learnt jsp alone and i do my development on JSE not JEE environment with eclipse IDE for java programmer.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
Hmm ok cool,
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by opewins: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
I can lay my hands on the payroll. Feed me with the necessary information my email is opewins@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
Follow the link on the first page and download what you want. When you are done developing just holla me,
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
na today
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by njcdrich: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
Sir, am very much interested in the lecture. Here is my email: njcdiyah@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by iGravity(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2011
I like this; Nigerian programmers coming together. I just joined Nairaland and this is what greets me. I mean the next step upwards would be Heaven. E nice sey 9ja peeps carry dis kain sense follow. E dey sweet me for mind, almost wan com sweet pass egusi soup sef.

Anyhows sha, I am new to this. I'm glad this is going on. Well done to whoever put this together and, yeah. If you can, get on github and help work on the projects - though it sounds like homework to me sha. But it's good to help out.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Mobinga: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2011
iGravity:

I like this; Nigerian programmers coming together. I just joined Nairaland and this is what greets me. I mean the next step upwards would be Heaven. E nice sey 9ja peeps carry dis kain sense follow. E dey sweet me for mind, almost wan com sweet pass egusi soup sef.

Anyhows sha, I am new to this. I'm glad this is going on. Well done to whoever put this together and, yeah. If you can, get on github and help work on the projects - though it sounds like homework to me sha. But it's good to help out.

Welcome to the forum! Albeit, Egusi soup no sweet like that.

You should snoop around a little more you could find cool stuff.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by asotonye: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
tanx
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by bomboii: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
please i code for javascript language and also a detail on it thanks
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by bomboii: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
sorry i need i said my first letter was a mistake
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by EyesulO(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
Great job chief, i have come on Nairaland because i am really interested in this. I will just follow quietly for now. Great job!
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Ruksbrill: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hi am interested in this. I program in java but m not that gud yet.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
Yeah Yall are free to go on. If you think they are too difficult then amma write much easier projects for absolute beginners. However, if you have studied the OOP part of Java then you should all be able to tackle these projects.

Please note that you might have to read up bits of some extra advanced concepts to tackle some parts of those projects, not necessarily all of them tho.

Good luck!
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Eniga(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
I already have a mini banking software done (works with multi currency) but it was written in php. i could give anyone a general algorithm if he wishes to rewrite it in another language or i could still mail u my work in php
contact me on beiginsly@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Eniga(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
i could also have a payroll system designed and sent to you in php languague
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by ferdiking: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
guy your post really get me up my fit because that is exactly the problem am currently on now. pls my e-mail is ferdeve14@ymail.com. pls can you sent me one of them for me to follow the format
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Tobi9ja(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2011
Ha my first post ever and it so happens to be on Programming. YES!!! I am interested. I write only C/C++ though. So please, enlighten me. Thanks smiley
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by ax242001(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
Who is solving this challenge now?. from java or C+ or Php?. who? i need answers?
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by Fayimora(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
If you read through the posts PROPERLY, it has already been stated that Java is the language to be used for implementation
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by ektbear: 4:53am On Aug 28, 2011
I'd kind of like a news aggregator for the SW zone of Nigeria. I guess you'd need to use the Google News API (seems defunct or dying) or the Microsoft Bing API.

Anyone interested? I think this would be a relatively easy task; just read up the relevant docs for the Microsoft Bing API, then write some code to pull the data and display it. Could probably be done in a day (or much less, I guess depending on how easy the API is to use).

Unfortunately I don't have the time, but someone else might.
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by budaaziz: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
I am interested in mini-payroll b/cos am new in Prgrmming. Let start there!!!
my email is oanekwe@yahoo.c embarassed cryom. thanks
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by akinzsoft: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hello Bro am intrested you can send dem to my mail akinzsoft@yahoo.com have developed all sort of applications with java,
Re: Programming Projects (individual) by dhtml1(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2011
I wonder why the second most popular vote says very useless. People just dey beef this guy, why naa? It is a freaking useful thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Programmers So Dumb? / Best Laptops For Programmers / For Django Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.