Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help (969 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by samwriter: 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
I normally staying long in the toilet. staying up 30 to 40 minute.I need help. is it an infection or what might be cause?
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:18pm On May 01, 2021
You need to be more detailed and observant
What did you eat last
When last did it start
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2021
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Tell the truth, your jerking off!

1 Like

Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by Romanoff(f): 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
Do you carry your phone with you?
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by Hashabiah: 1:23pm On May 01, 2021
Try changing your diet. I would suggest you eat more fiber-rich food for easy bowel movement. Another question : do you strain while passing stool?

1 Like

Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2021
Stop going there with your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by Friedturkey: 1:36pm On May 01, 2021
Mtscheew, ordinary 40mins dey make you para? You are still a toilet learner.
If I never dey 1hr, I never start.
Inside the toilet is where I'm at peace with myself, and I'm one with the universe. I leave all my worries at the toilet door before I enter.
If you know how many great men don get inspiration ontop toilet seat, you go know say toilet time is blessing time.
Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by UDbester(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2021
It is called a restroom, therefore you are permitted to stay in there!! No biggie
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by UDbester(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2021
It is called a restroom, therefore you are permitted to stay in there for long!! No biggie
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by ekineme: 2:00pm On May 01, 2021
If your stool(poo) is hard, or comes out in balls, then it's a sign you are having a chronic constipation,
1. Take more water
2. It can lead to pile(haemorrhoid) with time if not given attention (treatment).
3. change your diet and take more fruit

A stitch in time saves Nine; get immediate medical attention.
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by samwriter: 2:09pm On May 01, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
You need to be more detailed and observant
What did you eat last
When last did it start
I nomally eat rice everyday
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by samwriter: 2:15pm On May 01, 2021
Nonexistent:
Stop going there with your phone.
I don go there with phone
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by samwriter: 2:19pm On May 01, 2021
ekineme:
If your stool(poo) is hard, or comes out in balls, then it's a sign you are having a chronic constipation,
1. Take more water
2. It can lead to pile(haemorrhoid) with time if not given attention (treatment).
3. change your diet and take more fruit

A stitch in time saves Nine; get immediate medical attention.

Sometime is hard and sometime just normal
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by samwriter: 2:20pm On May 01, 2021
UDbester:
It is called a restroom, therefore you are permitted to stay in there for long!! No biggie
bros this thing dey making go work late everyday
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by samwriter: 2:21pm On May 01, 2021
Romanoff:
Do you carry your phone with you?
N0
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2021
samwriter:
I nomally eat rice everyday
why not end the love for rice by staying away from it for a week.
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by UDbester(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2021
samwriter:
bros this thing dey making go work late everyday

Abeg try to buy daiper so u fit put am make you no go late to work again
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by BigYash: 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
Since its not as a result phone pressing in da toilet. Nigga I suggest you start drinking enough water ,then consume paw paw or cocumber after eating. Na once you go push when you reach restroom,you go deliver the bouncing smelling shit one time grin

1 Like

Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by bularuz(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2021
Drink more water and don't take your phone to the toilet grin grin
Re: Staying Too Long In The Toilet Somebody Help by dalass(f): 4:57pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I normally staying long in the toilet. staying up 30 to 40 minute.I need help. is it an infection or what might be cause?

You obviously need medical attention.. Go before it will require operation....

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Child With Cerebral Palsy Walk? / Dolphins Massager / Visit Here For Your Health Problems You Ll Be Glad You Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.