Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu (2524 Views)

What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? / PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 4:56pm On May 01, 2021
Ofcus we will defend him, not bcus you say so.

If he hadn't mentioned and appraised you, that openly called killers killing Igbos on Igbo Soil angels, will you be sounding like this.

I am still very suspicious about the father, how come he hasn't condemned this attacks going on in our once peaceful region?? ezigbo onye ihu abuo �.
what does he have to say about a man threatening the life of a sitting Governor he once prophesied to be the hope of Imo state.

Mbaka soiled his hands too deep into politics.

Now it's so impossible to trust him.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 5:06pm On May 01, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

At default, Yorubas blame Igbos for all their life challenges
the way you blame Tinubu if your wife doesn't cook? grin
Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2021
We're following the Pantami template.
Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by Stone03: 5:41pm On May 01, 2021
Garba Shehu, lying. Even their father in caliphate, the chief propagandist. He leveled lies against Jerry Gana.
I douf my hat for Nnamdi KANU. A great man of wisdom, uniting the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by chubinwa(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2021
He got my backings already after he made that statement of adulation for our able leader Kanu

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by EMMY76: 7:42pm On May 01, 2021
If fr. mbaka was to be a muslim cleric like pantami buhari would have definitely rewarded him heavily.
Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 7:51pm On May 01, 2021
ezenwajosh:
We will defend our own....

We defended Orji uzor Kalu when all settles we grill them our selves
so what makes u feel we can't defend Tinubu n grill him later?
Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by flokii: 7:57pm On May 01, 2021
He must be defended regardless of his faults.. but some stupid Igbos go about crying Tinubu day and night.

No be una fault sha.. it's the over dense mumus amongst us that's giving you lots liver. They protect theirs but nail others to the cross even without trial.
Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 01, 2021
hollah123:
so what makes u feel we can't defend Tinubu n grill him later?
You can do that.... But it won't stop us from talking
Re: Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu by SouthEastFacts: 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
the way you blame Tinubu if your wife doesn't cook? grin
Was that what you read on Yoruba media?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Convert To Christianity !!! / Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji / My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.