Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? (672 Views)

Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes / 2019: Removing Buhari Will Not Solve Nigeria’s Problems, Says Fani-kayode / Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 01, 2021
With the recent rise in Terrorism, Crime,
Unemployment, Hike in food prices and
the threat of Civil War amidst other problems,
it seems like things have gone from bad to
worse for Nigeria and our Government can't solve the many problems that plague
our beloved Country.

So i want to ask, what do we, as the citizens
need to do to solve Nigeria's problems ?

Please, no insults or negative comments, i just want intelligent answers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Burtonj: 4:17pm On May 01, 2021
Divide this damn country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2021
Honestly at this moment nothing really. Just divide and start afresh.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by wwwtortoise(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2021
The only solution to her vast problems is manual reset
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Hashabiah: 4:24pm On May 01, 2021
As it stand now, the current political structure only favors one group of people. And in terms of resource allocations, there is serious injustice going on(especially since the bulk of it mostly diverted to the northern oligarchy that have nothing at all to offer) . So the solution is simply this : call for a referendum and all the necessary stakeholders should decide on whether to remain as one or divide. But the solution is not in division, rather its in management

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by SoBright101: 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
Regionalism or division. It's so simple.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
As it stand now, the current political structure only favors one group of people. And in terms of resource allocations, there is serious injustice going on(especially since the bulk of it mostly diverted to the northern oligarchy that have nothing at all to offer) . So the solution is simply this : call for a referendum and all the necessary stakeholders should decide on whether to remain as one or divide. But the solution is not in division, rather its in management

I certainly agree.
It is a plan that is definitely feasible.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Hashabiah: 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Ayo13945:

I certainly agree.
It is a plan that is definitely feasible.
I've believe that the bulk of Nigeria's problem lies in management. For more than 60years and counting, Nigeria has suffered mismanagement in terms of leadership, resources and anything you can possibly think of. And those who are agitating for division have not put the mechanism in place for their survival as a nation. Which makes me wonder if they'll not end up like one of Zimbabwe
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by AfonjaConehead: 4:34pm On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
I've believe that the bulk of Nigeria's problem lies in management. For more than 60years and counting, Nigeria has suffered mismanagement in terms of leadership, resources and anything you can possibly think of. And those who are agitating for division have not put the mechanism in place for their survival as a nation. Which makes me wonder if they'll not end up like one of Zimbabwe
Hashabiah:

1 Share

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by DDDEnterprises: 4:35pm On May 01, 2021
Factory Reset!!!

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by sonsomegrigbo: 4:35pm On May 01, 2021
wwwtortoise:
The only solution to her vast problems is manual reset

Chaiiiiii you mean Ghana type cheesy

Bad guy
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 01, 2021
Remove subsidy on petrol and electricity

This will guarantee increased production in both the electricity and petroluem sector...and by extension more jobs and more prosperity
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Hashabiah: 4:38pm On May 01, 2021
author=AfonjaConehead post=101290117]

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by wwwtortoise(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:

Chaiiiiii you mean Ghana type cheesy

Bad guy

I doubt if that pattern will work because these our polithiefcians already have a knowledge of that.

Something more discreet and tactical will suffice.
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by AfonjaConehead: 4:46pm On May 01, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Remove subsidy on petrol and electricity

This will guarantee increased production in both the electricity and petroluem sector...and by extension more jobs and more prosperity

Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by AfonjaConehead: 4:48pm On May 01, 2021
Scissors
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2021
The temporal solution is for buharia to resign and handover to Osinbanjo.
While the permanent solution is for Nigeria to disintegrate.
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Thanks for threatening me with violence for expressing my views.

And with that, may God bless you or may your gods treat you the way you want to be treated or if you beleive in no divinity, I wish you what you wish yourself in life.

Good evening.
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by AfonjaConehead: 12:13am On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Thanks for threatening me with violence for expressing my views.

And with that, may God bless you or may your gods treat you the way you want to be treated or if you beleive in no divinity, I wish you what you wish yourself in life.

Good evening.
Thanks, you too...and I didn't threaten you with violence,I only covered your mouth for yarning wrong stuff.. gudnite
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by FarahAideed: 12:20am On May 02, 2021
The first step is for Buhari to leave and then the journey to thinking about the solution can even start
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Ajibade123(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2021
none I can think of ....it seems this country has gone beyond redemption but we should separate the north and the south for a start
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problems ? by Ajibade123(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2021
just ban all religion in Nigeria and watch how the progress would come in

(1) (Reply)

Gas Pipeline Explosion In Imo State - Cause Unknown / Nigerian Government Banned Glo? / BREAKING: CJN Swears In Garba As Chief Judge Of FCT High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.