Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes (5069 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode / I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso / #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by effoi: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
The Nigerian economy today is in shambles. There are lots of discussions about the solution to problems facing Africa, especially Nigeria. In this article, we talk about the reasons why Igbos might be the solution to Nigeria’s economic woes.

Across ethnic groups in Nigeria, the Igbos are the most dominant and strong-willed natives in the land. With the Fulani-Hausa ethnic groups of northern Nigeria heading the chart, and Yoruba coming in second place, the Igbo tribe remains the third-largest Ethnic group in Nigeria.

These natives occupy majorly five states in the federation which Includes Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, and Imo state.

The Igbos can generally be regarded as highly Industrious and hardworking people. When we want to consider societal and national issues, the Igbos seem to be less likely affected by these problems basically because of some inbuilt qualities they possess.

Attributes of the Igbo People

The Igbo people are courageous

They are always ready any day anytime to surmount every challenge in the pursuit of anything he sets out to accomplish. They are risk-takers and adventurous as they can relocate to a new place that they have never been to make their survival there. They create opportunities out of anything that can ensure their growth and sustenance.

The Igbo man is Resilient

Having the ability to ignore challenges and focus on an opportunity they see makes them very flexible. An Igbo person would start up something minimal and would diligently grow it with pain and hard work till eventually it will grow and flourish.

The Igbo people are creative

They can confidently put things together and make it work, increase and improve the quality of an existing structure for maximum satisfaction.

They have a reliable support system

An Igbo person succeeding in his business will not want to benefit alone; he will take up certain people and make them successful as well. They can work with each other multiplying investments, building clubs, unions, and associations. These natives will always seek to dominate and conquer territories.

They have the entrepreneur spirit

Your success in your business will demand knowledge, mentorship, and of course, the capital. They learn fast and can allow members of their family work for another family where he discovers the trade of his master and also receives mentorship. When he has grown in knowledge, his master will establish him to start his own business by setting up a separate company for him to run or giving him money to make a living out of it. This system of support has made many poor men wealthy for life.

Where the limitations lie

However, Nigeria is the motherland. We have both human and natural resources in this great country. But, we suffer a lot of critical challenges which hinder growth and development.

For a nation that has approximately 200million inhabitants, it’s sad to say that Nigeria has not mastered how to use its human resources for benefit. Nigeria, blessed with natural resources which are both renewable and nonrenewable across the 36 states of the federation, has not adequately utilized the benefits which these natural resources bring.

These natural resources come as limestone, solid minerals, gas deposits, coal deposits, etc. The country is also blessed with fertile lands where agricultural activities can be carried out to provide food and wealth for the nation. But we ignore all of these because we prefer foreign-made goods.

With such great resources available for our use freely, we need our human resources to utilize and turn our natural resources to our favor, and the need for the Igbo cannot be overemphasized.

Nigeria's economic woes have always been a topic that has for long been deliberated upon; be it in our institutions, on the media and even in the national assembly. The problem is not hidden from the masses as we are not ignorant of the facts. But the challenge to move forward must come from us the citizens in collaboration with our political leaders who are not making things right in the rule of governance and laws for the people.

There is a need to rise to our growth and development away from the woes which tie us down, and the Igbos have a significant part to play to make this dream a reality.

https://www.busytape.com/why-igbos-solutions-nigeria-economic-woes/

3 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by technuel: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by freshinsightng: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
You are making a lot of sense as Nigeria was at its best during the first republic when an Igbo man (Nnamdi Azikiwe) was president. Since then things have gone southwards. Nigeria will definitely rise again if the Igbos are also given a chance to bring their unique skills to governance.

11 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by GavelSlam: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Everyone else is Inferior.

Clap for yourself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by dukeprince50: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
lol, the economy of a country doesn't depend on selling spare parts and Motorola chargers.

states by GDP

1 Lagos State US$33,679
2 Rivers State US$21,073
3 Delta State US$16,749
4 Oyo State US$16,121
5 Imo State US$14,212
6 Kano State US$12,393
7 Edo State US$11,888
8 Akwa Ibom State US$11,179
9 Ogun State US$10,470
10 Kaduna State US$10,334,

The way they make noise, one might think they they will have 5 of the 10 states, even NW has two states

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by horsepower101: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Any Igbo person that sacrifices their talent to save Nigeria from economic woes is a fool. Let us all die here.

The same people you sacrifice to save will continue to hate and despise you. The same people will swear with their lives that you will never rule them. The same people will cheer at your killings. The same people will cheer at any backwards policy that disproportionately affects igbo business.

Any and Every Talented Igbo person should apply their talents towards bettering Igboland and the lives of Igbo people.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by jimyjames(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
These are some of the reasons Nigeria did everything possible to destroy Biafra, and till this day Nigeria is trying so hard to suppress the region and stop it from progressing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by ebuk4real(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
cool

Even the mad man or the blind man in the street knows the Igbo are a blessed set of people, except for the few rascals amongst them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by Skyfornia(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Igbos don't want to be part of Nigeria....oga carry your problem alone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by effoi: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
GavelSlam:
Everyone else is Inferior.

Clap for yourself.

I never said that. I am only advocating that perhaps if they are given a chance could bring their entrepreneurial and can do acumen to rescue our dear country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by effoi: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
lol, the economy of a country doesn't depend on selling spare parts and Motorola chargers.

Igbos started afresh after the civil as they were given only 20 pounds. They started with trading due to capital constraints and have progressed into manufacturing, Banking, Oil and Gas and other high profile sectors of the economy. Are you not impressed with the likes of INNOSON, Air Peace, Coscharis, Fidelity Bank and others

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by adoboy04(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
effoi:

I never said that. I am only advocating that perhaps if they are given a chance could bring their entrepreneurial and can do acumen to rescue our dear country.
Nobody is holding Igbo behind not to go nah, if they want to go they should just go and start to relocate home diedie and help their IGR to improve.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by dukeprince50: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
effoi:

Igbos started afresh after the civil as they were given only 20 pounds. They started with trading due to capital constraints and have progressed into manufacturing, Banking, Oil and Gas and other high profile sectors of the economy. Are you not impressed with the likes of INNOSON, Air Peace, Coscharis, Fidelity Bank and others
I am, but you make others look like they are doing nothing, to be frank I envy the Igbo's and Yorubas but not like just Igbo's are the solution

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by effoi: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
horsepower101:
Any Igbo person that sacrifices their talent to save Nigeria from economic woes is a fool. Let us all die here.

The same people you sacrifice to save will continue to hate and despise you. The same people will swear with their lives that you will never rule them. The same people will cheer at your killings. The same people will cheer at any backwards policy that disproportionately affects igbo business.

Any and Every Talented Igbo person should apply their talents towards bettering Igboland and the lives of Igbo people.

Bros, we are first of all Nigerians and we all owe a duty to see our country get back on track. Whosoever is capable of doing so should be given the opportunity and that's my advocacy. We have tried the North, South West, South South and lets also try the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by GavelSlam: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
effoi:

Physician heal thyself.

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by effoi: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

Physician heal thyself.

I am not igbo my dear but I visit Igbo land regularly and see things for myself. Take a trip to INNOSON Car manufacturing plant one day and you will be shocked at how a man without government support can be determined to build a local car manufacturing franchise.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by freshinsightng: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
ebuk4real:
cool

Even the mad man or the blind man in the street knows the Igbo are a blessed set of people, except for the few rascals amongst them

True talk bros
Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by Nnukwueze: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
horsepower101:

Thanks for this nwanne. Igbo first is our policy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by horsepower101: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Thanks for this nwanne. Igbo first is our policy.

No problem. I am sick and tired of the hero complex among our people. They are always the first to save others who hate them while forgetting their people and their land.

THIS MUST STOP IN OUR GENERATION!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by freshinsightng: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
horsepower101:

No problem. I am sick and tired of the hero complex among our people. They are always the first to save others who hate them while forgetting their people and their land.

I hope you aren't making subtle shades at Air Peace for evacuating Nigerians who were stranded in South Africa because that was an exceptional thing to do. Come to think of it the majority of those evacuated would end up being Igbos. Its good to do good as you may just end up saving your own too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by Ritchiee: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
effoi:

Thanks bro.You really prolly tried but how would we know that Igbos can turn things around for the better when they have not done that for their region?

Moreover,when every region paddled their own canoes during regional system,the Igbos did not do well.Most of them ran to Ibadan,the capital of Yorubaland then to survive.

I really respect the Igbos for their positive potentials but I cannot lay my hands on any business they have built that had lasted like the Tribune,Punch,Iwe alaroye,alabukun,Odua group etc of the Yorubas.

Maybe I am mistaking one thing for the other but all what you have written do not signify that they will successfully take us out of this economic woes because they do not have an antecedent of being economically savvy.Thanks.

N.B:
I used Yorubaland because they were growing in leaps and bounds until y`all tied them down to go at your own pace....yes,Ironsi did.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by Nnukwueze: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
horsepower101:

Amen. That stupid hero complex is what got us into our current situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by GavelSlam: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
effoi:

What chance exactly are you referring to?
Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by effoi: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

What chance exactly are you referring to?

An opportunity to lead Nigeria as president of the Feral Republic of Nigeria in 2023

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by GavelSlam: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
effoi:

An opportunity to lead Nigeria as president of the Feral Republic of Nigeria in 2023

Mtcheew.

Haven't you heard they are not interested?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by Financialslot: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

Mtcheew.

Haven't you heard they are not interested?

Who said so? Give it to them and see if they won't take the offer
Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by GavelSlam: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Financialslot:

Who said so? Give it to them and see if they won't take the offer

Give?

Is that how it is given?

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by oilPUSSY(f): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
effoi:
The Nigerian economy today is in shambles. There are lots of discussions about the solution to problems facing Africa, especially Nigeria. In this article, we talk about the reasons why Igbos might be the solution to Nigeria’s economic woes.

Across ethnic groups in Nigeria, the Igbos are the most dominant and strong-willed natives in the land. With the Fulani-Hausa ethnic groups of northern Nigeria heading the chart, and Yoruba coming in second place, the Igbo tribe remains the third-largest Ethnic group in Nigeria.

These natives occupy majorly five states in the federation which Includes Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, and Imo state.

The Igbos can generally be regarded as highly Industrious and hardworking people. When we want to consider societal and national issues, the Igbos seem to be less likely affected by these problems basically because of some inbuilt qualities they possess.

Attributes of the Igbo People

The Igbo people are courageous

They are always ready any day anytime to surmount every challenge in the pursuit of anything he sets out to accomplish. They are risk-takers and adventurous as they can relocate to a new place that they have never been to make their survival there. They create opportunities out of anything that can ensure their growth and sustenance.

The Igbo man is Resilient

Having the ability to ignore challenges and focus on an opportunity they see makes them very flexible. An Igbo person would start up something minimal and would diligently grow it with pain and hard work till eventually it will grow and flourish.

The Igbo people are creative

They can confidently put things together and make it work, increase and improve the quality of an existing structure for maximum satisfaction.

They have a reliable support system

An Igbo person succeeding in his business will not want to benefit alone; he will take up certain people and make them successful as well. They can work with each other multiplying investments, building clubs, unions, and associations. These natives will always seek to dominate and conquer territories.

They have the entrepreneur spirit

Your success in your business will demand knowledge, mentorship, and of course, the capital. They learn fast and can allow members of their family work for another family where he discovers the trade of his master and also receives mentorship. When he has grown in knowledge, his master will establish him to start his own business by setting up a separate company for him to run or giving him money to make a living out of it. This system of support has made many poor men wealthy for life.

Where the limitations lie

However, Nigeria is the motherland. We have both human and natural resources in this great country. But, we suffer a lot of critical challenges which hinder growth and development.

For a nation that has approximately 200million inhabitants, it’s sad to say that Nigeria has not mastered how to use its human resources for benefit. Nigeria, blessed with natural resources which are both renewable and nonrenewable across the 36 states of the federation, has not adequately utilized the benefits which these natural resources bring.

These natural resources come as limestone, solid minerals, gas deposits, coal deposits, etc. The country is also blessed with fertile lands where agricultural activities can be carried out to provide food and wealth for the nation. But we ignore all of these because we prefer foreign-made goods.

With such great resources available for our use freely, we need our human resources to utilize and turn our natural resources to our favor, and the need for the Igbo cannot be overemphasized.

Nigeria's economic woes have always been a topic that has for long been deliberated upon; be it in our institutions, on the media and even in the national assembly. The problem is not hidden from the masses as we are not ignorant of the facts. But the challenge to move forward must come from us the citizens in collaboration with our political leaders who are not making things right in the rule of governance and laws for the people.

There is a need to rise to our growth and development away from the woes which tie us down, and the Igbos have a significant part to play to make this dream a reality.

The Igbos have the solutions to Nigeria’s economic woes

Looking at the following economic woes, we can see where the Igbos have the solution:

The problem of interaction between the government and society

There needs to be a relationship between the private sector and state civil society. This relationship will enhance economic, political, and social affairs. It is beyond doubt that good governance starts from us, and ethical leadership will provide the right circumstance for its people to experience quality governance and justice. The Igbo in their ability to carry everyone along in their endeavors will not fail to go down to the grassroots, hear the cry of the people, and take up responsibilities for the wellbeing of the nation.

The problem of Corruption among Citizens

The Igbos are known to start up something little and grow it to full maturity. They believe there are no short cuts to success, but with determination and hard work, a lot can be achieved. Corruption affects almost the whole world, but Nigeria’s tails are enormous. When funds that are meant to be for the development of the nation are secretly hurled among top public officials, it becomes a problem as people suffer to make ends meet. The Igbos understand the demands of unity and working together for the greater good. This is why they travel the path of success and never go alone because they carry as many persons as possible."

The problem of poorly executed policies

One of the causes of stunted growth in the economy is greed and inconsistency among political leaders. At the start of their tenure, they come with a new set of rules, policies, and development and neglect the previous policies. One interesting fact to know about the Igbos is their ability to stay focused on a task until it is acquired. This is why they strive for maximum satisfaction. They always pick up from where their predecessors stopped and continue from there till the end.

The problem of poor human development

In a bid to conquer territories, the Igbos build networks, networks that ensure the continuity of life. Their entrepreneurial mindset makes them utilize human resources. Today, the nation suffers a reflection of lousy quality economic health and human development. This problem is bound to continue if nothing is done about it.

The problem of Crime and Terrorism

It is alarming to know that most people have sleepless night because if this problem, some people find it difficult to walk around their neighborhood. Nigeria has failed in this aspect of public security. We experience terrorist attacks, bombings, kidnapping, etc. Nigeria is now classified as the 4th country in the world with the highest mortality rate as a result of conflicts. The Igbos believe in peace and justice for all irrespective of titles and status. Therefore, they find ways to build friendly environments and foster unity in their little communities.

Problem of unemployment

This happens to be the most consistent problem in Nigeria, as many young people get disappointed as the rate of joblessness arises. A lot of Nigerian graduates after graduation have a decrease in morale when they face unemployment. The Igbos are mostly less affected by the country's recession because of their entrepreneurial skills. They are opportunity seekers and make the best of it when brought to them. When we have more avenues for entrepreneurship, employment opportunities will increase in society.

Problem of Education

With the current system of education, there is a need for an upgrade in the educational sector. The Igbos do not believe in Nigeria’s educational system, which is purely theoretical. But we can learn from them in terms of accountability, partnership, transitional knowledge, and mentorship which make the Igbos successful. They create vocational systems where you learn, and they guide you through to the point of independence.

These and many more are where we suffer as Nigerians, and the Igbos are the best bet and solution to the issues of the nation.

There are lots of these natives that have left an impact on the nation; some of which are:

- Chinua Achebe (1930-2013) - A man we can recognize as a novelist, a poet, and a critic.
- Zulu Sofola (1935-1995) - A remarkable woman and the first Nigerian female playwright and dramatist. Also known as the first female professor of Theater Arts in Africa.
- Adiele Afigbo (1937- 2009) - He is a Historian known for the history and histography of Africa and Igbo history.
- Priscilla Ekwere Eleje - First Nigerian female to have her signature on the Nigerian currency and current director of currency operations, Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Major (Dr.) Albert Okonkwo – He was a military administrator in the mid-western states, in 1967.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe (1904 – 1996) - He was Nigeria's foremost president and the Owelle of Onitsha.

Admittedly, the Igbos has so much to give back to the country. It is time to work together, building on the strengths and cultures of our different ethnic groups to solve Nigeria’s economic woes. Indeed, the Igbos are the solution to our financial woes.

Source: https://www.busytape.com/why-igbos-solutions-nigeria-economic-woes/

Correction...

Igbos are not third largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/4848276/cia-revision-nigerias-ethnic-religious

Again, Igbos are not limited to SE

7 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by collinsfhk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:

Upon seeing this, I had to go to your profile and was not disappointed. Grow up boy!

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by selemempe: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ritchiee:

Thanks bro.You really prolly tried but how would we know that Igbos can turn things around for the better when they have not done that for their region?

Moreover,when every region paddled their own canoes during regional system,the Igbos did not do well.Most of them ran to Ibadan,the capital of Yorubaland then survive.

I really respect the Igbos for their positive potentials but I cannot lay my hands on any business they have built that had lasted like the Tribune,Punch,Iwe alaroye,alabukun,Odua group etc of the Yorubas.

Maybe I am mistaking one thing for the other but all what you have written do not signify that they will successfully take us out of this economic woes because they do not have an antecedent of being economically savvy.Thanks.

N.Bl:
I used Yorubaland because they were growing in leaps and bounds until y`all tied them down to go at your own pace....yes,Ironsi did.
lol...we do u guys lie boldly? During the regional era the east was Africa's fastest growing economy.

We were the largest exporter of palm products in the world.

In industry, the coal mines of Enugu managed by the Nigerian Coal Corporation and Nigersteel's rolling mill which used steel scraps to produce mild steel bars were one of the few coal mines and steel plants in operation in West Africa in 1963. During the NCNC led government, a cement factory was established at Nkalagu, Nigerian Breweries chose a stout factory at Aba, a Tobacco and glass making plant was located at Port Harcourt. Oil mining in the region started by Shell D' Archy in 1937 did not yield commercial quantities until 1957. But by 1965, oil was a promising source of income.
In commerce, the port in ph was the 2nd largest import and export port in Nigeria after Apapa. Mind u, lagos was not western region then.

We did best than any other region...google eastern region bro

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by dukeprince50: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
collinsfhk:

Upon seeing this, I had to go to your profile and was not disappointed. Grow up boy!

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Thank you
Economic strength of a country doesn't depend on selling spare parts, wat is difficult to understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes by effoi: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
selemempe:
lol...we do u guys lie boldly? During the regional era the east was Africa's fastest growing economy.

We were the largest exporter of palm products in the world.

In industry, the coal mines of Enugu managed by the Nigerian Coal Corporation and Nigersteel's rolling mill which used steel scraps to produce mild steel bars were one of the few coal mines and steel plants in operation in West Africa in 1963. During the NCNC led government, a cement factory was established at Nkalagu, Nigerian Breweries chose a stout factory at Aba, a Tobacco and glass making plant was located at Port Harcourt. Oil mining in the region started by Shell D' Archy in 1937 did not yield commercial quantities until 1957. But by 1965, oil was a promising source of income.
In commerce, the port in ph was the 2nd largest import and export port in Nigeria after Apapa. Mind u, lagos was not western region then.

We did best than any other region...google eastern region bro

All regions were doing well then. I can't say if the South East was doing better than South West or the North. However one thing was certain - Nnamdi Azikiwe was president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Military Force In Nigeria. Pictures. / When will Sub-Saharan Africa be on par with first world countries? / Yar'adua To Rule For 15 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.