Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom (32075 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Simplythebest: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
PREMIUM TIMES
PREMIUM TIMES
PREMIUM TIMES

The same premium times thats qas busy defending minister of communication. They should continue with this their bias news reporting. U are reporting something u didn't confirm. No evidence to prove that it was IPOB or ESN but u are busy saying shit and trash. I don't know whether is a fulani news paper.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Jonathan39: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
You are right, you just defined the aboki you are.
Wereey dey disguise grin grin
NtoAkwaIbom:

The south east does not accommodate any other tribe, we don't own investments there, we don't own lands, we will be gone in a second with our bags behind our backs, you guys that prefer being rooted where you reside are the ones that are always the biggest losers when the crisis you guys hope for, go full scale
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 10:01pm On May 01, 2021
Jihadists have struck once again in Akwa Ibom and started with a propaganda that Eastern Security Network was behind the attack; they use a useless LGA chairman who could not point to any investigation conducted before he said the attackers were likely to be members of the ESN.
Every reasonable person must first of all condemn the attacks, and call for immediate investigation to find out and fish out who the attackers were.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Jonathan39: 10:01pm On May 01, 2021
I tire oo, he thinks ranting on nairaland will change anything grin grin
Sparky01:
you're threatening your dad, online warrior.. Empty chest beater. Start the attack nah abi what are you waiting for??
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by BrandBrainBox: 10:03pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
So, you mean na our brothers bn dey kill us since? Bn dey tag every fresh guy as yahoo, dey extort and kill? Bn dey kill harmless ipob members, dey harrass niger delta youths? Na true, dey are our brothers. I remember the policeman who threatened to shoot me I don't confess that the home theatre and other household appliance I was taken home after graudation were stolen by me, even though I tendered receipt. It was a yoruba policeman, rivers state female officer and my fellow Ijaw officer who made me sleep cell, something I never fathomed would ever happen to me. I don't give a Bleep if an oppressive brother or sister is killed.
I warn you, your brain no be here oh!
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by EdwardRandy(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Akwa ibom people, this guys bin do this thing the first time, we keep quiet, dem do am again, we keep quiet, dem get moral dey do am again.

Since dem feel say na to attack innocent policemen and release prisonersake e torment us, our payback go be to attack their shops and destroy things and goods.
Na only them, them go use their mouth call their brothers to order.

Our siblings and uncles are in the force and we all appreciate the sacrifices they make, you give their family pain, we find you guys investments here and then give you guys pay...
You're just a spineless idiot who managed to gain access to social media with a stolen data. Why not go and destroy the shops and let's see if you will walk back to your house alive? You cannot challenge herdsmen and policemen who are known for extrajudicial killing but you think you have an opinion over people who Dare stand against injustice?
As for that foolish uncle of yours, he should go stand at a checkpoint and let's see if he won't be gunned down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Igbojihadist: 10:09pm On May 01, 2021
binsanni:
can someone advice this ESN guys that, they are Killing there fellow igbos for god sake.

u attack police station in your territory, u kill Nigeria police, but the police man is your brother, same Igbo.

those police men being killed remember they have family too, they police man is also tired of this country, most of them are also praying for Biafra agitators, now u av killed your brother, trying to oppress the government, this is not the way.

is the way let them kill anyone who will hinder them even our governor should be hunted so that they will resign and nobody will accept becoming a govern when he knows he will be assasinated (THATS THE LOGIC WE ARE USING)
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Kuginzi: 10:11pm On May 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Until you tell your blood sucking Fulani terrorist herdsmen to restrict their killing in the north, You shouldn't talk to others on how to carry on with their own business. hypocrite
Surprise is when an hypocrite is calling another person hypocrite.
So you're comfortable with the way ESN is killing/carrying out attacks on your people. Only a bastard will be happy seeing his father's house burning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Taiwojon(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2021
little by little they keep on multiplying yet buhari his pampering them.

buhari please do the needful ooooo

God judgement await everyone that know how to do the needful but keep quiet, right from the head of government to the lowest person in nigeria

Also God judgement await every sinner who refused to repent
remember only one life.

REPENT before it is TOO LATE
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Babaken(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Akwa ibom people, this guys bin do this thing the first time, we keep quiet, dem do am again, we keep quiet, dem get moral dey do am again.

Since dem feel say na to attack innocent policemen and release prisonersake e torment us, our payback go be to attack their shops and destroy things and goods.

Our siblings and uncles are in the force and we all appreciate the sacrifices they make, you give their family pain, we find you guys investments here and then give you guys pay...
Am not in anyway in support of the killing but when they were killing innocent people because they carry flag una eyes no reach there.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by bigcasava1(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2021
They will in akwa ibom and rivers they will call igbo, Ah why ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by nameo: 10:22pm On May 01, 2021
binsanni:
can someone advice this ESN guys that, they are Killing there fellow igbos for god sake.

u attack police station in your territory, u kill Nigeria police, but the police man is your brother, same Igbo.

those police men being killed remember they have family too, they police man is also tired of this country, most of them are also praying for Biafra agitators, now u av killed your brother, trying to oppress the government, this is not the way.

Like i dont understand. I really dont

By the way, if the IPOB guys do not condemn and deny these senseless killings to which they are a suspect, it would be safe that they are responsible for it
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Jonathan39: 10:23pm On May 01, 2021
You will still die if war doesn't happen
Ebuka78:

Some of them don't know what war means. They think it is just the way it is happening in Nigeria currently or the Iyano oba NURTW vs Hausa okada men fight.

When war starts, Shop will not open, they will be no more productions from our local companies, they would be no food, water, electricity, Internet, communication, money would be useless, killings, rapes, assaults, anarchy, robberies, no friends, and so on.

If you think you can't survive those things I listed above, stop calling for war!!!

Everybody would go back to their villages, no people on the streets, everyone would take refuge in the forests, many will die of starvation, and many more.

We haven't talked about missiles, and highly advanced weapons that would be used.

We are not in the sword, arrow, and stone century.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by moneyissweet(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2021
Wen u near any Igbo man shop you go see the real terror.

Mumu this is 2021. You see them as ordinary traders but they are more deadly than Boko Haram and iswap.

We just on television,wait until we on the real cinema for you people to watch.

Amu

NtoAkwaIbom:

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by zombieHUNTER: 10:27pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

This fulani herdsman

We meet again

You can only deceive the gullible... Did the ESN guys told you they were culpable?. Why bring Igbo tribe into this ...

Just to deceive the gullible and cause division ..

The forum should know who you are... My fulani Muslim friend... Stop pretending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2021
binsanni:

The same policemen wey dey kidnap your pikin ontop yahoo matter, dey extract their liver for ritual.

Where is CSP James Nwafor as we speak?

Please say something else, dummy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Anago55: 10:30pm On May 01, 2021
Kuginzi:

Surprise is when an hypocrite is calling another person hypocrite.
So you're comfortable with the way ESN is killing/carrying out attacks on your people. Only a bastard will be happy seeing his father's house burning.
. ESN has denied involvement in the attacks. They are Unknown gunmen
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Truthfulguy10: 10:32pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Oga shut your trap if you don't have anything to say

You are talking as if your peoole are at peace with themselves, brothers that will still drag farm land and boundaries with their neighbouring community,
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Wilson125(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
My Aunty call me tell me this gist, i no bin belive am,

Hmmm ebo nditor uneghe, ke se mmor eyem, mmor eya kid.
ma’abasi, ayadiok innor mmor epkediyaka emem aba ke idung ado ke nsongo mkpo owo mi

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by hartson(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
What's the meaning of Uneghe in akwa ibom language?
it means idiot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Akwason: 10:45pm On May 01, 2021
Truthfulguy10:

Oga shut your trap if you don't have anything to say

You are talking as if your peoole are at peace with themselves, brothers that will still drag farm land and boundaries with their neighbouring community,

you don't have respect for people, this things happened in every tribes, stop fooling yourself and stay out of my region, you can't parasite with us.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:45pm On May 01, 2021
Benesis:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/458846-breaking-gunmen-kill-two-police-officers-in-fresh-attack-in-akwa-ibom.html
They have now coopted the media to start suspecting ESN, very soon, they will openly accuse ESN/IPOB.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by EMMY76: 10:47pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:
Gov Udom is slumbering

This is actually trespassing by UGM... They should consider the lives and properties of Igbo people residing in Akwa Ibom before they bite more they can chew

What if the ugm are from the local community?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Elonmuskfan: 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Dem dey score own goal dem no know, las las igbo people get plenty investment for area wey we go arrange boys go looy and destroy if them touch my Uncle wey get loyalty of bois for area

Make dem reserve this their nonsense to their 5eastern states o, or na we versus them go start the war sef
go and sleep
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by densiks: 10:55pm On May 01, 2021
On the recent attacks on Akwa Ibom Soil,We members of the Ibom Renaissance Assembly make the following submission.

1 - If the Government of Akwa Ibom State does not as a matter of urgency unravel the truth behind these unprovoked and unwarranted attacks that are being exported into Akwa Ibom in record time , there will be unforgettable consequences for those behind these attempts to destabilize the peace of our land.

2- From the Nigerian perspective,We all have different objectives as far as the issue of ethnic nationalism is concerned and we are not interested in unnecessary propaganda before we wipe off the doubts of the forces of darkness trying to infiltrate our land.

3- From available records,this is the third cowardly attack which has resulted in the death of Akwa Ibom sons and daughters serving in the security services.

4- Udom Emmanuel should address the state with facts available to him as legitimate Governor immediately and we want to see the actions taken to send a fitting response to those behind these attacks with greater force and fury.

5- Every one versed with basic knowledge of history should know that the people of Akwa Ibom may be calm, welcoming and patient but we don’t shy away from putting our enemies where they belong anytime the situation demands.(Our quietness should not be misunderstood for weakness)

6- At this point, a word should be enough even for the fool who is ready to learn from history before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by BigBashiru: 10:56pm On May 01, 2021
Benesis:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/458846-breaking-gunmen-kill-two-police-officers-in-fresh-attack-in-akwa-ibom.html

It's no more suspected herdsmen.... Pls stop writing "suspected" as it's inciting.... since it's just a suspicion and it's not been proven it shouldn't be written
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Samsonklin(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2021
binsanni:

He nor know say we be brothers before he dey oppress me for street? See make all the police modafuckers burn for all i care. Brother my foot
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by MoneyTrees(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2021
I'm not impressed with your tribalistic sense
Besides after carefully reading through your comments I wonder which politician is sponsoring your data subscription bills to cause nuisance here on NL.
Notwithstanding, little things don't count
It's always going to be a ONE NIGERIA
If you check your history well, power was handed over to the north by the British cos they alone had organized leadership structure unlike the autonomous community style of leadership we have in the south.

Instead of using your data sub to cause what may escalate to maybe a possible genocide, it's better to bomb all night, try as much as you can to stay out of trouble & look out for your loved ones

One Nigeria
We Move

NtoAkwaIbom:

Atang. Ndidimme this is a warning, that you guys shelf your knives to avoid disaster
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by chudez0147(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

They are cooking what they cant finish, during the civil war, they attacked us and killed our kinsmen, we showed the fed forces how to get them and they got them good.. You guys are repeating the same mistakes all over.
You leave your enemies to attack your friends or at most bystanders, will you be able to afford fighting on all fronts?
Hey! Wey you u. beta close your big mouth.

No be every Igbo dey support ipob.

Just say to kill innocent people dey hungry you
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Ezmans: 11:10pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

you are a very stupid & foolish person
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by LordPsalm(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Dem dey score own goal dem no know, las las igbo people get plenty investment for area wey we go arrange boys go looy and destroy if them touch my Uncle wey get loyalty of bois for area

Make dem reserve this their nonsense to their 5eastern states o, or na we versus them go start the war sef
Una don chop food?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.