Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom (32059 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 12:06am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

Who arw the victims of boko attacks? Is it only southerners? How will ESN differentiate when they have been told that nigeria police and army are Fulani dominated? Think boy
Is it a lie then that Nigeria armed forces are controlled by the Fulani?
Is there any Igbo or Akwa Ibomite on top of any Security Agency of Nigeria? Tiny Fulani control most of the the security agencies in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by BruncleZuma: 12:06am On May 02, 2021
Bluntguy:

Stop talking nonsense. Is Garba Shehu your uncle?
That goat is not from AKS nah the usual bloviating trolls when full NL
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:06am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
If you know how the Nigerian government operates, you'd understand those attacks, it's not the first time they've pulled this same tricks.

Oga,ipob are the one.infact,most ipob supporters here have indirectly agreed to the attacks
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Dickson178(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2021
This Igbo people agaiiiiiiin !! No worry , when Niger Delta stand up , una go beg .
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:07am On May 02, 2021
onuman:

Is it a lie then that Nigeria armed forces are controlled by the Fulani?
Is there any Igbo or Akwa Ibomite on top of any Security Agency of Nigeria? Tiny Fulani control most of the the security agencies in Nigeria.

They believe that most police and soldiers are fulanis not just the top hierarchy
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by abbaemma: 12:08am On May 02, 2021
let me explain the insecurity issues currently unfolding in the south.....

The FG ;the police, the dss and all of them organise armed men and tell them to pry on policemen and innocent civilians and forces the media to publish the stories about IPOB commiting this atrocities.... all is just ways to discredit them publicly...
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:09am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
You mean those clowns in Obigbo? Hahahaha my guy, Rivers State is not a homogenous state like the Western or Eastern States. There are more than 7 distinct ethnic nationalities in Rivers State alone. None of them are very fund of being roped in with Biafra.

Even wike has confirmed that they are in rivers not just in oyigbo.move around etche,obia akpor and ph.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 12:09am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,ipob are the one.infact,most ipob supporters here have indirectly agreed to the attacks
No saner Igbo or IPOB person can accept that ESN was behind the attacks in the east.
You are a trolling Jihadist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:10am On May 02, 2021
abbaemma:

The FG ;the police, the dss and all of them organise armed men and tell them to pry on policemen and innocent civilians and forces the media to publish the stories about IPOB commiting this atrocities.... all is just ways to discredit them publicly...

What if ipob are actually responsible?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by BruncleZuma: 12:11am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

Stop giving a dog a bad name, you are as misinformed as that AKS claiming clown up there. Or you are the same clown working really hard to justify an attack without evidence or investigation. Like me calling you a Rapist that works with Baba Ijesha without thought, just because Baba Ijesha rapes and and drew a map of his fellow rapists. You see how silly that sounds?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by BruncleZuma: 12:12am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

Abobby you dey enter suppositories territories now so...come back to earth, tell me, where exactly are you from. You seem to be working really hard, in fact harder than the IPOB spokesman.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:12am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Stop giving a dog a bad name, you are as misinformed as that AKS claiming clown up there. Or you are the same clown working really hard to justify an attack without evidence or investigation. Like me calling you a Rapist that works with Baba Ijesha without thought, just because Baba Ijesha rapes and and drew a map of his fellow rapists. You see how silly that sounds?

Between you and the lga chairman,who has more Intel about his lga?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by BruncleZuma: 12:13am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

Between you and the lga chairman,who has more Intel about his lga?
Between me and the former IG of Police who has more information?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:13am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Abobby you dey enter suppositories territories now so...come back to earth, tell me, where exactly are you from. You seem to be working really hard, in fact harder than the IPOB spokesman.

Let him answer
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 12:16am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

They believe that most police and soldiers are fulanis not just the top hierarchy
You are lying.

Fulani is a tiny percentage of Nigeria.

How then can anyone believe that Fulani be in the majority in Nigeria’s armed forces?
Fulani is only majority in the North West zone from where the drive for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system began.

Let me tell you: a BBC female Reporter asked one question to the then governor of Zamfara state, Sani Yerima, who brought Sharia criminal justice system to the northern sharia states. She asked Yerima: don’t you know that sharia criminal justice system you brought to Nigeria can lead to break up of Nigeria before long?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:17am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Between me and the former IG of Police who has more information?

This is clownish,a waste arguing with you.stick to your beliefs and I'll do same.have a bad night
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:18am On May 02, 2021
onuman:

You are lying.

Fulani is a tiny percentage of Nigeria.

How then can anyone believe that Fulani be in the majority in Nigeria’s armed forces?
Fulani is only majority in the North West zone from where the drive for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system began.

Let me tell you: a BBC female Reporter asked one question to the then governor of Zamfara state, Sani Yerima, who brought Sharia criminal justice system to the northern sharia states. She asked Yerima: don’t you know that sharia criminal justice system you brought to Nigeria can lead to break up of Nigeria before long?

Hausas are majority in the north west not fulanis.how will attacks on police stations force people to accept sharia my lad?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by abbaemma: 12:21am On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

The south east does not accommodate any other tribe, we don't own investments there, we don't own lands, we will be gone in a second with our bags behind our backs, you guys that prefer being rooted where you reside are the ones that are always the biggest losers when the crisis you guys hope for, go full scale

Let me put sth straight for you.... when you go to the Northern part of Igboland you see the WAAWA clans and these calns are actually more comfortable with their neighbors ; the Igalas' and the rest of them up North ... the same thing too with the Western Igbos' they are comfortable with the itsekiris and the Urhobo people, and the Southern Igbos more comfortable with the other tribes in the south south.. so don't say the Igbos don't accommodate any other tribe, we actually accommodate a lot of people
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by BruncleZuma: 12:21am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

This is clownish,a waste arguing with you.stick to your beliefs and I'll do same.have a bad night
clown hahahaha, just jumping upandan claiming IPOB this ESN this. We know how the government operates, have a well rested night, and may you see Shekau and Nnamdi Kanu in your dreams. Bloody sockpuppet.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by abbaemma: 12:30am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

They denied responsibility..... so let's keep hatred and sentiments aside
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 12:31am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

Hausas are majority in the north west not fulanis.how will attacks on police stations force people to accept sharia my lad?

Fulani co-opted or assimilated the Hausa in Fulani designs for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
The first thing Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by President Buhari asked was for Islamic Sharia criminal justice system be incorporated into the 1999 constitution. He said they have the numbers in the NASS to pass a Bill for that.

Do you ever ask: how come the issue of Biafra came up again if not that the Fulani adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in a Nigeria of multiple religious faiths?
Before 1999 when Fulani led the 12 northern sharia states to adopt Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, did any one talk about restoration of Biafra?
For the umpteenth time I explain to you: the attacks by Islamists in the east were aimed to draw Nigeria armed forces to invade the east in continuation of Jihad.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:46am On May 02, 2021
binsanni:
can someone advice this ESN guys that, they are Killing there fellow igbos for god sake.

u attack police station in your territory, u kill Nigeria police, but the police man is your brother, same Igbo.

those police men being killed remember they have family too, they police man is also tired of this country, most of them are also praying for Biafra agitators, now u av killed your brother, trying to oppress the government, this is not the way.

There is no proof.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 12:49am On May 02, 2021
onuman:

Fulani co-opted or assimilated the Hausa in Fulani designs for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
The first thing Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by President Buhari asked was for Islamic Sharia criminal justice system be incorporated into the 1999 constitution. He said they have the numbers in the NASS to pass a Bill for that.

Do you ever ask: how come the issue of Biafra came up again if not that the Fulani adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in a Nigeria of multiple religious faiths?
Before 1999 when Fulani led the 12 northern sharia states to adopt Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, did any one talk about restoration of Biafra?
For the umpteenth time I explain to you: the attacks by Islamists in the east were aimed to draw Nigeria armed forces to invade the east in continuation of Jihad.

You are confusing yourself as usual blindly I must say.the cjn did not say sharia should be incorporated.he said more of sharia should be included in the constitution.it means that sharia is already in the constitution but he wants it expanded and modified.for instance,he wants sharia law to be taught in Arabic not English so be guided.what is your business with a Muslim state like zamfara accepting sharia law? Before nnamdi KANU brought ipob,there was massob which started before 1999 before your so called sharia talk.the complains of Biafra agitators is marginalization of igbos not sharia my friend.stop muddling up issues
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by chloride6: 12:59am On May 02, 2021
Lmao...

Did they claim to be IPOB members?

Why are you hell bent on causing trouble?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 1:08am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

You are confusing yourself as usual blindly I must say.the cjn did not say sharia should be incorporated.he said more of sharia should be included in the constitution.it means that sharia is already in the constitution but he wants it expanded and modified.for instance,he wants sharia law to be taught in Arabic not English so be guided.what is your business with a Muslim state like zamfara accepting sharia law? Before nnamdi KANU brought ipob,there was massob which started before 1999 before your so called sharia talk.the complains of Biafra agitators is marginalization of igbos not sharia my friend.stop muddling up issues

Sharia CIVIL LAWS are allowed in the constitution, not sharia CRIMINAL LAWS. Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting the hands of thieves, etc. These laws are very primitive. Islamists in northern Nigeria who adopted them want them to be used all over Nigeria.

Buhari said in 2001 that he would not stop until sharia criminal laws are used in all of Nigeria. That was after the 12 northern sharia states adopted sharia criminal laws beginning 1999.
Therefore your statement about sharia criminal laws being limited to Zamfara state or to the northern sharia states is a lie. Boko Haram emerged after and says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with sharia criminal laws.
MASSOB which gave birth to IPOB started the time the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Silverpurple: 1:12am On May 02, 2021
onuman:

Jihadist, stop Igbo hating; stop killing policemen in the east to incite Buhari presidency to send armed forces to invade the east for a Jihad

ESN and IPOB will soon move from police to everyday Igbo. Your eye will clear.

Continue...

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Silverpurple: 1:15am On May 02, 2021
abbaemma:

Read what you wrote yourself, you must be in primary school.

When ESN is done with the east, your eye will open.

Abeg leave South South alone, before you start ethnic war in the Biafra that has not even started.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 1:30am On May 02, 2021
onuman:

Sharia CIVIL LAWS are allowed in the constitution, not sharia CRIMINAL LAWS. Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting the hands of thieves, etc. These laws are very primitive. Islamists in northern Nigeria who adopted them want them to be used all over Nigeria.

Buhari said in 2001 that he would not stop until sharia criminal laws are used in all of Nigeria. That was after the 12 northern sharia states adopted sharia criminal laws beginning 1999.
Therefore your statement about sharia criminal laws being limited to Zamfara state or to the northern sharia states is a lie. Boko Haram emerged after and says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with sharia criminal laws.
MASSOB which gave birth to IPOB started the time the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

What concerns Biafra with sharia laws in zamfara
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 1:40am On May 02, 2021
Silverpurple:

ESN and IPOB will soon move from police to everyday Igbo. Your eye will clear.

Continue...

Ndi ara

No sense made. Deserves no response.

I just went through your posts on NL, 99% are about your anti-Igbo madnesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 1:47am On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

What concerns Biafra with sharia laws in zamfara
How many times will I explain this your question to you? Or are you a dumbo?
You have to practice your sharia criminal laws in Arewa Islamic Sharia Republic without any part of Igbo belonging to a country where Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in any part of the country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by fashrola(m): 1:48am On May 02, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
What's the meaning of Uneghe in akwa ibom language?

It means Igbo person..... But Igbo take it as a derogatory remark... Just like calling Hausa man Aboki

I don't know wetin they want Akwa Ibomite to call them again sha

Wahala for this country just too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.