Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman (55867 Views)

Goodnews Emuemu (Gnewzy) Kidnapped In Delta, $200,000 Ransome Demanded / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law / Photos Of The Attack That Killed Ex-air Force Chief of all staff, Alex bade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by libertrust: 12:27am On May 02, 2021
I pity the useless officer if it happens she is my sister, he will realize that there are powers. He will be visited with powers that the military cannot save him from. Nonsense because he is a senior officer forget it I will make sure they carry him up and down till he give up the ghost so he would better opportunity to rape over there. Useless he-goat.

3 Likes

Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Nobody: 1:24am On May 02, 2021
How about the rapist?

Where is justice
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by frozen70(f): 1:34am On May 02, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by LikeAking: 1:51am On May 02, 2021
Buhari govt is useless.

1 Like

Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by saintneo(m): 4:30am On May 02, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
B. S Vibelko grin.
if I shout Biafra people na. una go de vex. see wetin dis mumu don do nowcheesy. stop thinking with your penis.

Is that a Biafran name?
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by charlesucheh(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2021
cash out alas!
80 million naira is not a joke.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by mysteryman2014: 5:50am On May 02, 2021
Palmerbarry:
NOT cool..
Corruption has eaten so deep in this hell hole of a country. No one is to be trusted again.

Nice one from ECOWAS..

Government go gree respect the judgement and pay?

I doubt.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by merits(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2021
adebayo201:

What sort of nonsense is this?? Una no fit comment without being tribalistic??
The funniest thing both tribe said they want independence,how? With all this tribalistic jab everyday.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Ogunleti01: 6:02am On May 02, 2021
Gamer999:
same to your mother
Because you don't have one! By their fruit you shall know them! Afofungbemu!
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by ibechris(m): 6:33am On May 02, 2021
Too young to have gone through such humiliation.

This is pathetic honestly.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Palmerbarry: 6:38am On May 02, 2021
mysteryman2014:

Government go gree respect the judgement and pay?

I doubt.

They must, bro. That's if them no wan disgrace themselves.

They can only appeal and cut the amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by CocoaOla: 7:06am On May 02, 2021
FG nah rapist raping Nigerians since 1960
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Gamer999: 7:13am On May 02, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Because you don't have one! By their fruit you shall know them! Afofungbemu!
yes na abi you don't know before
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Nobody: 8:36am On May 02, 2021
What a country?
She couldn't get justice in the military courts, therefore the balance of justice instrument within the Nigeria Airforce is dead.

If they cannot respect their own laws, how will they respect ECOWAS court?

Even the zoo where wild animals are kept has law and order. We are in the worse phase of our existence.. I pity any idiot that says he/she wants a career with the Nigerian military.

I pity your soul.

Rape has always been an instrument of oppression with the army. Recall the saga in Warri where a soldier was killed and a Nigerian soldier boasted that they will come to Warri and rape peoples mothers and sisters and wives..

With this development coming to limelight, how do the military expect to be respected and revered when they commit such untold abomination and such evil is been tolerated within their rank and file.

Shame...

To hell with the zoo.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Ogunleti01: 9:20am On May 02, 2021
Gamer999:
yes na abi you don't know before
no wonder abisinwin!
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by mctons: 10:22am On May 02, 2021
Kandeed:
I used to know the Air force to have a very strong integrity and the force with the most coolest officers, I'm surprised they swept the matter under the carpet. I remember reading how she was violated, beaten and jailed. I'll be surprised to still see the flight lieutenant in the Force

If he is still in the force, may he die by flight ✈️
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 02, 2021
I'm not a woman I don't know how it feels to be raped, but from what I can see rape has become a greater crime to murder.

I heard in the military the superiors take advantage of their female subordinate which is a norm over there. Sometimes I think to myself why forcefully have sex with a woman when you easily go out there and pay for sex.

How I wish men would be able to control their sexual urge as women do.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Everfrank(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
NA Federal Government raped her?
That court is a toothless bull dog.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Kandeed: 12:25pm On May 02, 2021
libertrust:
I pity the useless officer if it happens she is my sister, he will realize that there are powers. He will be visited with powers that the military cannot save him from. Nonsense because he is a senior officer forget it I will make sure they carry him up and down till he give up the ghost so he would better opportunity to rape over there. Useless he-goat.

Ahh mai una dey fear God o
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Petacephas: 12:29pm On May 02, 2021
Finally justice is given. Thank God. This case has been on for long but justice can never be denied. That rapist will never know peace. The trauma he put this girl will hunt him forever. This is my prayer.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Sunday2021: 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
betshopagent:
tribal warrior b4 u start to disgrace ur generation; it is not an igbo name. Oya go back to your hut, we don see you.
is Biafra only for igbos? Stop fooling yourself around.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Gamer999: 12:58pm On May 02, 2021
Ogunleti01:
no wonder abisinwin!
that's why you need to tell your mother that one too
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by budaatum: 1:09pm On May 02, 2021
BiggyB242:
I'm not a woman I don't know how it feels to be rape, but from I see rape has become a greater crime to murder.

I heard in the military the superiors take advantage of their female subordinate is norm over there. Sometimes I think to myself why forcefully have sex with a woman when you easily go out there pay for sex.

How wish men would be able to control their sexual life women do.

You don't have to be a woman to know how it feels to be raped. You just imagine a man pulling your trousers down and forcefully sticking a priq in you against your will and desire. That's how it would feel to be raped.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Ogunleti01: 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
Gamer999:
that's why you need to tell your mother that one too
i see! oku o mo iye ara ago! uncultured elements like you hardly live long! "Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Gamer999: 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
Ogunleti01:
i see! oku o mo iye ara ago! uncultured elements like you hardly live long! "Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"
is your mother mad? Eya
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2021
Wow, nice one, this is level of impunity going on in the military.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by mysteryman2014: 3:47pm On May 02, 2021
Palmerbarry:

They must, bro. That's if them no wan disgrace themselves.

They can only appeal and cut the amount.

Bros this government is past shame they can't be bothered about reputation , else how do one reconcile a confessed Book haram apologist in government �

1 Like

Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 02, 2021
budaatum:

You don't have to be a woman to know how it feels to be raped. You just imagine a man pulling your trousers down and forcefully sticking a priq in you against your will and desire. That's how it would feel to be raped.

Rape draws more attention than murder cases.
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by stormborn28(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2021
danski:
. pls go bk to d skul u attended and collect your moni bk
nonsense....Something must be wrong with your brain... Nigerian military comprises of :Nigerian air force,Nigerian navy and Nigerian army..

You are the one that need to go back to school and collect your money...

Rubbish
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Richthekid: 5:03pm On May 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman by Ogunleti01: 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
Gamer999:
is your mother mad? Eya
Go tell the rapist you have as a father that you are manifesting the same trait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.