Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 (55852 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pls Help This Rape Victim

Good day everyone, I really need your contribution and advice concerning this matter.

I'll try as much as possible to be brief on this, pls Pardon my blunders. I've a friend whose 17yr old cousin sister was raped few days ago by 3 guys, fortunately one was caught while the remaining two were at large.

My friend being that she's the only capable pson in in the family took it upon herself to find justice for her little cousin. The case was reported to the area command while the little girl was recuperating in the hospital.

There wasn't much of a tussle before the detained rapist (who's not older than 14yrs) started spewing the identity of his conspirators, but before that something unexpected happened, when the police were at to his house during investigation, they met his mom who broke down in tears as they explained the situation to her, she told the police they can do as they wish to her son that he's very rebellious and dangerously mischievous in nature, that she's tired of hearing complaints about her son,that she has been waiting when the news of her sons demise will get to her, mind u this is a boy 14yrs of age.

The second person (who's not older than 16yrs) and the third (who was the eldest among the two boys was above 24yrs) were later caught consecutively.

The third guy, being the eldest was the pson who initiated the act while the other two teenage conspirators were responsible for luring and holding their victim while she got raped.

Today being Thursday while my friend was at the police station,she discovered that the eldest of the three is married with a child, whose wife also came visiting with their baby at the station.

Considering this recent developments pertaining the culprits and their families, its becoming emotionally challenging and it has taken a huge turn on my friend and she's feeling all emotional and confused at the same time on how best to handle this situation, she even went to the station with food flask for the suspects undecided . I've advised her its best she see this through and get justice for her cousin but m afraid it's not enough and she might end doing something we all might regret later.

Pls moderators help move this to the appropriate section.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by chatinent: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Well, if we keep forgetting and forgiving social perverts, they will be no decrease in crimes. I advocate justice! Did he consider his wife and little one before the rape? His little one curled to his wife's back will be happy her/his dad was punished for defiling sb.
There is a similar case in my street but people seemed to blame the girl more than the rapists. Her legs don't stay at a place, and don't know when the time is late.

On a second thought, he could also be forgiven. But will the corrupt police officers consider this as a good one? Absolutely no! They see money in this case!

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tell your friend to please see this through. if she goes through with this to the end, she will be helping the rapist a whole lot. Let me explain.
Imagine if the poor traumatised girl was the daughter of an army man. He will serve the same punishment for a rapist as well as get physically damaged beyond recognition such that even his hardened cell mates will pity him. But because your friend has no one but the law he will be treated properly just like that lecturer who is doing 21 years now...I mean he's going in with enough lipid reserves which should carry him for another 2 or 3 weeks. She just needs to see this through. The only people I really pity are the future victims who won't get a taste of his awesome, compulsive phallus...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:
Well, if we keep forgetting and forgiving social perverts, they will be no decrease in crimes. I advocate justice! His little one curled to his wife's back will be happy her/his dad was punished for defiling sb.
On a second thought, he could also be forgiven. But will the corrupt police officer consider this? Absolutely no!
I thought so too but on a second thought it could be a facade bringing the lady and the child to attract sympathy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
nobody should feel any pity for the bastard criminals, and instead they should feel sorry/pity for the VICTIM
these bastards rapists should get ONE bullet to the back of the head, no questions asked.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:
Well, if we keep forgetting and forgiving social perverts, they will be no decrease in crimes. I advocate justice! Did he consider his wife and little one before the rape? His little one curled to his wife's back will be happy her/his dad was punished for defiling sb.
There is a similar case in my street but people seemed to blame the girl more than the rapists. Her legs don't stay at a place, and don't know when the time is late.

On a second thought, he could also be forgiven. But will the corrupt police officers consider this as a good one? Absolutely no! They see money in this case!
what i can't seem to grasp is how a newly married man could engage in raping an under age girl with under age boys and my friend being who she is is already thinking it myt be a cult faction activity and wouldn't like a situation where her life would be threatened.

MODIFIED:

recent development suggest that the eldest of the three was actually the person that cajoled & threatened those boys to accompany him, they gave in out of fear cos he's well known in the neighborhood to always carry gun. Their punishment will only be a pat on the back whereas the eldest will be arraigned to court next week Monday.

12 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Considering this recent developments pertaining the culprits and their families, its becoming emotionally challenging and it has taken a huge turn on my friend and she's feeling all emotional and confused at the same time on how best to handle this situation, she even went to the station with food flask for the suspects  . I've advised her its best she see this through and get justice for her cousin but m afraid it's not enough and she might end doing something we all might regret later. 
While reading this part of the whole ordeal...
We can read between the lines and see that your friend will be in the top 3 of the MOST EMOTIONAL WOMEN IN NIGERIA!
It got to a point we were about joining her to start pitying the wife and newly born of the 24 year old idiot!

But let's face reality and leave sentiment aside.
RAPE is a very very bad thing,
Most especially when it comes to a minor.
Let the law takes its FULL COURSE on the matter.
That is the best advice we can give you in this situation.
Tell your friend not to allow EMOTIONS to blind her reasoning.

We Rise!

Bellotelli:
Or maybe she will end up being raped also before she realize what rape is all about.
Another good angle to it all......

segun18:
No Way ! Pls Justice must be meted out.Rape is Evil.The 24 year old should be made to receive the severest punishment.
SECONDED!

Mckandre:
Thank u
You are welcome OP.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by dalass(f): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2020
cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Perfecttouchade: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2020
If only dey had pity for her cousin who was raped, I'm sure she was begging those idiots while they were carrying out the act..let the Justice prevail, make she just allow u handle the case while she go about her normal life and as well take care of the raped girl while u seek Justice for the girl...maybe it's time we start having seminars about rape where the both boys and girls, adults as well are educated on the consequences of raping someone, we need a society with informations and proper communication to have a crime free environment (my opinion). We make that lovely designed aluminium windows, just check out. Stop Rape, eradicate Rape..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Onyekachi419(f): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2020
She is getting emotional for a rapist
Wait until he rapes a nine months old baby.
She better but him behind bars let him face the consequences of his actions.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by fredoooooo: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Abeg no do the forgive and forget rubbish o. They should be deal with seriously, with a scar and emotional trauma that will torment them forever... Castration I suggest or iron rod to rape them all in the ass.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by kingthreat(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2020
That 14 year old boy that was accomplice to rape that his mother has disowned is someday going to become a cultist or an accomplice to robbery.
That 16 year old that did the same is someday going to willingly join an armed robbery gang.
That 24 year old fool who was the mastermind of the rape is a hazard to the society and also his family. Justice needs to be done so he doesn't subject his wife to more domestic violence(80% possible) or become a negative influence to his children.
If you investigate the situation well, there is a cult binding among the three of them. Let justice be done. If the young boys will be reformed, fine. The way they are, if let out they will become more brazen and say "las las na only police cell, them go lock me".

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Nickshrapnel: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2020

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by GOFRONT(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Lets get their Blokos lined up on the table for me to blast with a sledge hammer...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Waytolife: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
People giving advice here won't understand how the community works, an assistant director working in the state house was murdered few days ago just for reporting some yahoo gangs to the police, who were later released, and at such they retaliate.

@Op of you know you don't have a strong back up both from the neighborhood and families, and the culprits are feeling really remorseful, pls accept their apologies for the sake of you, and your Jr sister life... Don't be surprise the police will seat him down after collecting bribe, to write in his statement that they were dating and he was the only one that had canal knowledge of her, else your sister is a virgin that's when there could be strong legal action.

Pls everyone should understand my point, the system is corrupt. I was once in this shoe.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Pavore9: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Hmm....Sexual perverts don't change when victims and their families "forgive" them rather it emboldens them with the irrational belief that their next victim, would let their acts slide. That is the circle.

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Jail them!!
Or what are you waiting for?? angry

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by sotall(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by mascot87(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Justice for the victim. That's all that matters. They should face the consequence of their action according to the law of the land.

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Funkybabee(f): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Jesus
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Johnnoah1st: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Jjj
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by ChiefSweetus: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2020
and she's feeling all emotional and confused at the same time on how best to handle this situation, she even went to the station with food flask for the suspects
undecided undecided undecided please tell me it was the last supper she carried to those bastàrds

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Yohh: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2020
I think ur friend has a problem. They raped her cousin and she's still pitying them because of the perpetrators' family.
They should castrate and jail all of them for life. Any of their family that is uncomfortable can go join his criminal relation in confinement.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by cRobo: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2020
cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by tomdon(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Your last paragraph is confusing but don't ever get emotional because they didn't think of the girl's emotions when meting out terror on her.
Ensure they all get the maximum sentence
In short transfer the case to NGOs to prosecute the case
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by DIKEnaWAR: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
A 14 year old is already a rapist?

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Donaldoni: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
The 24-year old is the real criminal.

Others were just opportunists... angry

I going to train my daughter to be wary of males. I have already started... cool So help me God... smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.