Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How To Tell A Guy You Like Him And Win Him Over – 15 Sweet New Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell A Guy You Like Him And Win Him Over – 15 Sweet New Ways (438 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / True Life Story: I Slept With My Husband's Boss To Win Him A Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell A Guy You Like Him And Win Him Over – 15 Sweet New Ways by yanga24(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2021
How to tell a guy you like him – So, you’ve found that special guy but he has no idea you like him? Join the club! Here’s how to tell him how you feel and win him over in the process.

Some guys are just complete imbeciles *no offense* when it comes to knowing when someone is into them. For some reason, they think that the least interested person is basically fawning over them. This is seriously the most frustrating thing to those of us who actually are interested.

We can dress up, get our hair done, and buy a whole new outfit just for them, and they would still have no idea that we were in fact doing it for them. *Sigh* Doesn’t this exhaust everyone else when it comes to trying to get a guy to take a hint?

Finding a way to tell a man that he’s caught your fancy isn’t always easy—especially when you don’t know him ALL that well. And it’s even worse when you’re shy *AKA: me*. But somehow I’ve managed to get my point across just fine.

How to tell a guy you like him and win him over

It’s not always easy. Sometimes, men are so blind to everything other than their current obsession *cough cough, fantasy football, cough cough* that it can be like pulling teeth just to get them to look at you for more than half a second.

I’ve been there, done that, and have put all of my special strategies together so you can try them out for yourself. Here’s how I tell a guy I like him and *hopefully* win him over!

#1 Straight up tell him. Men are very direct creatures. If you just flat out tell him you like him, he will obviously get the hint. Now, this takes some guts on your part, and it’s not usually the route most girls take, because they’re looking to make more of an impression. But hey, if nothing else works—go for it!

#2 Have an interest in his interests. One way you can show a guy you like him is by taking an interest in the things he’s interested in. If he’s really into music, talk about some concerts you’ve recently been to. He may not readily notice that you’ve taken up his interests, but he will start to see you as compatible—and that’s close enough in guy world.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/how-to-tell-a-guy-you-like-him

(1) (Reply)

Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / Watch This Funniest Comedy Video How Native Doctor Sleep With A Patent / How To Get Favor From Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.