Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity (49232 Views)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Matheusmartin: 9:45pm On May 02, 2021
Either the woman or the husband or both of them have recessive gene for albinism..

It's the same reason a seemly normal couple would give birth to a sickel cell child..

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Promismike(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2021
O
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by momodub: 9:46pm On May 02, 2021
Story only in nija
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Zeinymira(f): 9:46pm On May 02, 2021
They both have the OCA genes, which increases their chances of giving birth to an albino. They should rather concentrate on providing the special needs this new baby will need.

9 Likes

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Slynation(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Taiwojon(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2021
albino are children from God and not because of one idol

moreover the man has backbone!

stay away from idol.

thou shall not bow down to any graven images or idol,
God does not share His glory with idol.

moreover
make nothing your idol whereby relegating God to the background and most importantly Repent from your sins and believe on Jesus

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Pepecushy(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2021
foolish thread anywhere I was just passing

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by relicng: 9:47pm On May 02, 2021
Village people part two
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by MadamExcellency: 9:48pm On May 02, 2021
It's just incomplete or deformity of skin pigments during formative process..
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man and his wife can simply go get themselves tested to find out the actual reason why had all 4 albino kids. There is scientific reason for such occurrences. undecided

Bythe way, tell your "friend" that albinos are not "abnormal" in any form. undecided
Will u keep kwayet! Albinism is a disorder and its abnormal. Educate urself before typing trash.. abi u no do biology for secondary school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2021
CodeTemplar:
thought albinism was abnormality in biology.

Damn right it is

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 02, 2021
How’s it possible to give birth to 4 albinos on a streak
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Cousin9999: 9:50pm On May 02, 2021
1 in 70 people carries the genes for albinism.

It often surfaces when parents are related. Maybe it's a small village and they don't know they're cousins.

5 Likes

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2021
The deity is trying to fight back for losing them but they won't succeed, he should hold on to God since albinos are still normal human beings.
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Trustedpronet: 9:51pm On May 02, 2021
If they can not release the dirty to combat Fulani herdsmen in the land...then the deity must be foolish.

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Slynation(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2021
This one weak me oO....

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 02, 2021
OluwaLina1:
So there's this woman in my area, She's a hairdresser and I normally greet her anytime I pass the front of her shop. She has 4 chilidren (3 girls and a boy) and four of them are albinos. The woman and her husband are dark in complexion.

So I asked one of my area friend the reason why the woman gave birth to albinos since he's close to the woman.

He said the woman husband is from traditional home, they have their own deity they do worship, and they have water they do give their pregnant woman and failure to drink the water will result to birthting abnormal children.

The man became a Christian through his wife and then stopped worshiping the family's deity and even told the wife not to drink the water (the man's family were pressuring the woman to come and drink the water) which result them giving birth to albinos. The last born which is the boy is not that normal, almost 4 and he can't walk and talk.

Is the deity so powerful that it made the children like this or it's just a problem with their gene mutation?

Its not enough to be a Christian. Its just a step in the right direction. You repent u still dey fear darkness devil go use u play bet9ja. It may not be spiritual, could be medical anyways but since all four kids aren't normal then something is definitely wrong.

No the deity isn't powerful its probably a result of fear
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Rodwave: 9:55pm On May 02, 2021
Trustedpronet:
If they can not release the dirty to combat Fulani herdsmen in the land...then the deity must be foolish.

Hahaha.. I can't stop laughing. Guy you dey vex oh

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by michlins(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2021
bobestman:
70% of the problem is caused by going against family tradition since some of the children also have disabilities. Genetically, it is possible for a black man and woman to give birth to a white or an albino child.
The first man was a black man. Reasons are he was made from deep soil and the soil that can only be used in moulding is either black or brown and can never be white. The soil contain melanin or carbon which also is color and that's why we are black. The whites contain no color and hence white or pinks- Isaiah 51:1 says man was formed from deep pit and they are always black with carbon or melanin.That means they came from somewhere or we made them genetically. I accept the latter.

Back to the topic, it's very possible for 2 blacks to produce a white child or an albino. And only our papa in heaven knows how and that's also how some white people came
see how you're displaying ignorance with pride. Shouting impossibility up and down without true knowledge and education.

Use that your 10mb and ask Google questions about the topic in discussion

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Matheusmartin: 9:55pm On May 02, 2021
Zeinymira:
They both have the OCA genes, which increases their chances of giving birth to an albino. They should rather concentrate on providing the special needs this new baby will need.
OCA2 gene.
U are correct..

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Chi133(f): 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
OluwaLina1:
So there's this woman in my area, She's a hairdresser and I normally greet her anytime I pass the front of her shop. She has 4 chilidren (3 girls and a boy) and four of them are albinos. The woman and her husband are dark in complexion.

So I asked one of my area friend the reason why the woman gave birth to albinos since he's close to the woman.

He said the woman husband is from traditional home, they have their own deity they do worship, and they have water they do give their pregnant woman and failure to drink the water will result to birthting abnormal children.

The man became a Christian through his wife and then stopped worshiping the family's deity and even told the wife not to drink the water (the man's family were pressuring the woman to come and drink the water) which result them giving birth to albinos. The last born which is the boy is not that normal, almost 4 and he can't walk and talk.

Is the deity so powerful that it made the children like this or it's just a problem with their gene mutation?
Anything is possible. For those saying science this and that. What if there is no trace of Albinism in there family? What if they are the only people affected and others weren’t affected cos of drinking the water? The law of science Can be broken not everything is science. Why is the last child not normal?

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
OluwaLina1:

Deities are powerful creatures
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by sisisioge: 9:58pm On May 02, 2021
Wash....its all in the chromosomes compatibility in the parents. Nothing more.
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by inumidun2010(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2021
It's a SEX-LINKED TRAITS or X-linked traits... it's also a chromosomal aberration... However, this is Africa where Dark-Magic is prevalent... you are on a long thing if you Dont believe Spirituality....
Science will tell you that MADNESS is BIPOLAR or SCHIZOPHRENIA... But the BIBLE talked about the MADMAN of GADARA whom JESUS healed... Can SCIENCE also prove the MAN'S ability to BREAK CHAINS effortlessly....

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Dearlord(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2021
The gods have raped man's wife

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by melicent: 10:00pm On May 02, 2021
OluwaLina1:

This Is not fable story,if you're in abeokuta or have person in abk,I can send you the address to confirm.
lol it's a small world, are you living around morekete area ?
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2021
Lol, so you dont know why someone dark can give birth to albinos?
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On May 02, 2021
dairykidd:

Will u keep kwayet! Albinism is a disorder and its abnormal. Educate urself before typing trash.. abi u no do biology for secondary school?
So, you see a human being whose skin is different from yours and you think "abnormal" is the word for it? undecided

When oyinbo man label you and your fathers devils/demons or even the n- word,I hope you take it in good stride then too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by mmsen: 10:05pm On May 02, 2021
Nonsense.

Why do you people believe such trash?

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by GeneralPula: 10:05pm On May 02, 2021
It won’t cost them nothing to worship the diety - they must have got brainwashed by some men in suits..

You forgot your heritage and adopted a white mans heritage..

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On May 02, 2021
Cnach:

it already late nah
I don't think they will b willing to have another child since they already have 4
You dey talk like say 4 be some sort of maximum for African families... don't be shocked if they continue. undecided
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by ghidhehorn(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2021
OluwaLina1:

Scientifically this is genetic mutation...But even we scientist believed in law of retribution which makes us believe there are supernatural power and they can influence nature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.