Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy (3593 Views)

Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by Asuneblog(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2021
It is alleged that men have their way easier than women in the Nigerian music industry. This isn't a surprise nor a secret as many artists have previously discussed how things are different for women and men, particularly when it comes to sexual favors requested by both genders.

In an interview with BBC Pidgin, Don Jazzy, the CEO of MAVIN Records, discusses the various issues his female acts face while his male acts do not.

Speaking with BBC Pidgin, he said;

"I’ve noticed that it is easier for the guys in music more so than it is for the women. I have a record label so I have male and female artistes. In the past, I had the opportunity to go through a female artiste’s phone and read conversations that she had with a bunch of producers. Not only producers, also TV people, different people in the industry – everybody wants to have sex.

To read more, visit below link;
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/05/i-once-went-through-female-artistes.html

Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by doggedfighter(f): 11:59pm On May 01, 2021
Don
Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by Nbotee(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2021
Becos dats what most of dem can offer... Majority of the female artistes have little or no talent to sustain their career so they offer what sells in showbiz; sex.

2 Likes

Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by betshopagent(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Becos dats what most of dem can offer... Majority of the female artistes have little or no talent to sustain their career so they offer what sells in showbiz; sex.
cho-cho-cho! Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by LikeAking: 2:08am On May 02, 2021
Cool!

No b just puna?
Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by iammo(m): 3:15am On May 02, 2021
When they keep selling themselves as sex objects, Tems and ASA dress moderately and we still enjoy their music

5 Likes

Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by Vulcanheph(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2021
Nbotee:
True talk.... The truth is bitter but someone has got to say it.

1 Like

Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by houseontherock: 7:29am On May 02, 2021
Nbotee:
I beg to disagree with you. We have women with talents but oftentimes they are not allowed to showcase their talents

2 Likes

Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by talk2hb1(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2021
houseontherock:

I beg to disagree with you. We have women with talents but oftentimes they are not allowed to showcase their talents
You Nailed it
Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by Rickbronz(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: 'once Went Through A Female Artiste's Phone And Here's What I Found' - Don Jazzy by HeadNigga: 10:49am On May 02, 2021
Don jazzy, please also tell us what you found in Rema's phone when you checked it in December...many high profile women/celebrities in his DM - they all want sex.

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Story Behind Remi Aluko’s Blindness / Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of Himself And His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.