Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage (4319 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage by Kingstanding: 1:58pm On May 02, 2021
Uncleodi:
Nice one Mr. Governor.

Meanwhile, some people tall ooh...kai.

Happy New month my dear nairalanders, it shall be a great month for all of us with more of good news than the bad ones.

May God bless our hustle.

#FTC
. Poverty is a diseases which doctor can not cure. 30,000 naira minimum monthly wages? It's a pity. That 60 dollars per month isn't? And a bag of rice is 25,000 naira. Tell me without corruption and stealing can a graduate working with the government can build a house of his/ her own before retiring? For me I don't pity civil servants because they are the one using by politicians to rig election.
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage by Energyking(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2021
Impressive, I guess

But in this day and age, 30k a month is too small for everything we face in this country. Why settle for less when you could have more?

Once you have a side hustle that rakes in the cash, you won't even care about increment in minimum wage or some such anymore
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage by 9jaRealist: 5:30am On May 03, 2021
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1179678112504939&id=219622205177206

Paying the. N30K minimum wage is the LAW...
What a country and people of LOW EXPECTATIONS!

>
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage by Dbliz(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Men's shirts have the buttons on the right, while women's shirts have the buttons on the left.

cool
A question please; Why are the buttons positioned that way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Convention: Ugwuanyi Hosts Enugu Delegates / Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku / Picture Of Tinubu's 'bishops' Carrying Chairs At Yesterday's Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.