Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu (53535 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 10:43am On May 02, 2021
leokid866:

Lol.....by your terms KFC too is a fully Nigerian firm, in fact in China they are a fully Chinese firm, but I'm still wondering why they move their money to America at the end of every year that forced the Chinese government to put in place higher taxes and strong measures that will make it harder for them to move their money abroad.....be there forming they are our own while they keep building tunnels under you...ps KPMG and Co are not like KFC......they don't do franchise their work is a little more sensitive than frying chicken.......they come in setup and employ your people......take your money and leave.....that's why It's KPMG and not KPMG Nigeria....OR KPMG ghana.......as for Alphabeta having an eternal contract feel free to go to efcc to complain or do you need an address?

KPMG is KMPG Nigeria actually, and Pwc Nigeria - they are member firms to the KPMG/ Pwc but they are independent. Its up to you though. Keep supporting them.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2021
Elvictor:
this stupid Obasanjo again, you haven't destroy Nigeria enough.

Haba easy bro this man is 1million time better than buhari in evey aspect humanity.

He only suggested Adeshina infact no credible source to back this claim. Moreso Adeshina is not bad only he is not a politician but not a bad material.

Mr man, Obj has not done 1/100 the damage buhari has done to this country in less than 5 years of his presidncy.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 10:48am On May 02, 2021
leokid866:

Lol.....by your terms KFC too is a fully Nigerian firm, in fact in China they are a fully Chinese firm, but I'm still wondering why they move their money to America at the end of every year that forced the Chinese government to put in place higher taxes and strong measures that will make it harder for them to move their money abroad.....be there forming they are our own while they keep building tunnels under you...ps KPMG and Co are not like KFC......they don't do franchise their work is a little more sensitive than frying chicken.......they come in setup and employ your people......take your money and leave.....that's why It's KPMG and not KPMG Nigeria....OR KPMG ghana.......as for Alphabeta having an eternal contract feel free to go to efcc to complain or do you need an address?

I like your point about foreign firms taking money out of Nigeria - thats a good point. But there is a conflict of interest in having a past governor operating a tax/ consulting firm with the government as a client. there are many other firms in nigeria. why tinubus one man practice? lets stop defending the indefensible - you will suffer the consequences - only you.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by israel90: 10:49am On May 02, 2021
Any Yoruba president candidate will always destroy igbos interest and progress no matter how good he is
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by EMMY76: 10:49am On May 02, 2021
Adesina is no doubt one of the best technocrats nigeria have ever produced but I doubt if he can be able to achieve much in this nigeria's political climate and structure.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by leokid866: 10:49am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

KPMG is KMPG Nigeria actually, and Pwc Nigeria - they are member firms to the KPMG/ Pwc but they are independent. Its up to you though. Keep supporting them.
its just like saying because Dangote has a plant in Tanzania means it's a Tanzania company.....oga please try to have some sense.......if KPMG and PWC are independent then why is their books audited from the US? and don't tell me that doesn't happen because my junior brother worked with KPMG for six years....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by NaMe4: 10:50am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigerians systematically reject every good leadership and actively supports and votes for bad leadership....

The thing tire person
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by leokid866: 10:54am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

I like your point about foreign firms taking money out of Nigeria - thats a good point. But there is a conflict of interest in having a past governor operating a tax/ consulting firm with the government as a client. there are many other firms in nigeria. why tinubus one man practice? lets stop defending the indefensible - you will suffer the consequences - only you.
have you actually checked the names used to register the company? or the names of its board members? Tinubus name is not on either list so where you people got the statement that he owns it baffles me....
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by viyon02: 10:55am On May 02, 2021
Toks2008:

I still prefer Osinbajo to Adeshina but he is not a bad idea.

yeah, osinbanjo is also a good idea like you said, but will still think of revenge and will try to humiliate those that disgrace him when he is still a V.p and thus will cause little distraction for him. But he is still good choice too.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 10:58am On May 02, 2021
leokid866:

have you actually checked the names used to register the company? or the names of its board members? Tinubus name is not on either list so where you people got the statement that he owns it baffles me....

If his name is there it will be too obvious so stooges are appointed - same model he uses to run lagos.

Read this just one: http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/13/bank-documents-expose-how-tinubu%E2%80%99s-alpha-beta-transferred-billions-shell-company-run-tvc

There are lots of others.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by leokid866: 11:02am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

If his name is there it will be too obvious so stooges are appointed - same model he uses to run lagos.

Read this just one: http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/13/bank-documents-expose-how-tinubu%E2%80%99s-alpha-beta-transferred-billions-shell-company-run-tvc

There are lots of others.
so if they ask you to come to court to defend your statement that he owns Alphabeta is it this link you will present? sahara reporter that is know to lie.....lol I pity you.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by otosa(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2021
I support this but he will give us united state of Nigeria as he promised
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 11:15am On May 02, 2021
leokid866:

so if they ask you to come to court to defend your statement that he owns Alphabeta is it this link you will present? sahara reporter that is know to lie.....lol I pity you.
Yes he has controlling stake in Alpha Beta. Sahara Reports is reporting as reported by Peoples Gazette. It appears you are blind as are most Nigerians - it only saddens me because this country needs to be fixed yet nigerians like you hold it back. Read the report - they present strong evidence - the fact you discredit report without reading and have blind support for Tinubu shows you are blind - as are most Nigerians. I predict Buhari or Tinubu will be president in 2023 - Nigerians love their suffering.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Nobody: 11:16am On May 02, 2021
jrusky:

Haba easy bro this man is 1million time better than buhari in evey aspect humanity.

He only suggested Adeshina infact no credible source to back this claim. Moreso Adeshina is not bad only he is not a politician but not a bad material.

Mr man, Obj has not done 1/100 the damage buhari has done to this country in less than 5 years of his presidncy.

Great point. UK, Denmark, Iceland or Sweden and Adeshina will be good to go and likely a great President for them.

Not so Nigeria. Nigeria is not politically sane or civilised yet and the Nigerian President, to be effective and deliver for Nigerians, would have to fight many battles and monsters in the background Adeshina simply does not have the range of skill sets and ability to prosecute.

People keep mentioning Adeshina without acknowledging that many like him, albeit with less visible profiles, already contested against Buhari in 2019 to be getting 1k votes from Nigerians who pragmatically know that a vote for candidates like that is a waste.

Same fate will befall Adeshina and I suspect OBJ only wants Yorubas to waste their slot per his determined lifelong fight to ensure no sagacious Yoruba (whether Awolowo, Abiola or Tinubu) ever outshines him as President while he is alive.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:18am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

If comprehension is not your problem, and you understand Local Government Area and LCDA residents are Nigerians then you would take local road rehabilitation, supply of transformers , and accessibility of vital documents like indegenes certificate as development brought closer to grassroot local area residents which in turn gives them a better standard of living

"development can be defined as bringing about social change that allows people to achieve their human potential. ...

Another important point is that development is a process rather than an outcome: it is dynamic in that it involves a change from one state or condition to another."

How does accessibility of documents like indigenes certificate ensure d above?

Based on d above definitions, how many roads have been rehabilitated and transformers supplied? Is supplying transformers d responsibility of LCDAs? Does development start & end with "accessing of vital documents like indigenes certificates, rehabilating road& supply transformers"?
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by leokid866: 11:18am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

Yes he has controlling stake in Alpha Beta. Sahara Reports is reporting as reported by Peoples Gazette. It appears you are blind as are most Nigerians - it only saddens me because this country needs to be fixed yet nigerians like you hold it back. Read the report - they present strong evidence - the fact you discredit report without reading and have blind support for Tinubu shows you are blind - as are most Nigerians. I predict Buhari or Tinubu will be president in 2023 - Nigerians love their suffering.
lol......of all people to call name sahara reporters you now joined peoples gazette to it......boss you fall my hand I swear...... grin
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 11:20am On May 02, 2021
leokid866:

lol......of all people to call name sahara reporters you now joined peoples gazette to it......boss you fall my hand I swear...... grin
"The money was part of at least N3.8bn that went to Ocean Trust in seven transactions in January and May 2018 for services that neither Alpha-Beta nor the beneficiary could yet explain, the Gazette found as the first media outlet to obtain the company’s bank statement."
No lolling please. Since you have made up your mind that Sahara and Peoples Gazette arent credible, I give up.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 11:21am On May 02, 2021
lexy2014:

"development can be defined as bringing about social change that allows people to achieve their human potential. ...

Another important point is that development is a process rather than an outcome: it is dynamic in that it involves a change from one state or condition to another."

How does accessibility of documents like indigenes certificate ensure d above?

Based on d above definitions, how many roads have been rehabilitated and transformers supplied? Is supplying transformers d responsibility of LCDAs? Does development start & end with "accessing of vital documents like indigenes certificates, rehabilating road& supply transformers"?

I love how you are addressing that poster with hard core facts and straight to the point questions...
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by leokid866: 11:22am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

"The money was part of at least N3.8bn that went to Ocean Trust in seven transactions in January and May 2018 for services that neither Alpha-Beta nor the beneficiary could yet explain, the Gazette found as the first media outlet to obtain the company’s bank statement."
No lolling please. Since you have made up your mind that Sahara and Peoples Gazette arent credible, I give up.
these same people that could not be found when Ayo or what is his name filled a suit against the company......stay there and continue been intrigued by the sensations they churn out..... cheesy
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Nosa111(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2021
Baba OBJ has spoken.

The only leaders we should be listening to now is OBJ and GEJ. They know more about Nigeria than anybody. Those two leaders never destroy Nigeria, the propaganda APC party make us feel they did. Although they have their own weakness.

The real people destroying Nigeria are the APC. Tinubu is a no no for president, even if he contest under the “Jesus party”. Tinubu will destroy Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Mbsuxces: 11:31am On May 02, 2021
No to Tinubu, No to Atiku, No to Any Northerner... But Peter Obi fo VICE PRESIDENT... BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT... Lets Pust this Duo because they are both intelligent and Fearless.
dre11:

…as efforts to reconcile Tambuwal, Kwankwaso fail

..Pushes for hybrid party to replace APC, PDP

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/2023-obasanjo-backs-akinwunmi-adesina-over-tinubu/
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Nobody: 11:31am On May 02, 2021
Obasanjo may not have more influence again in SW, but he is a hope for anyone from SW to break into the north. And I think he can reak into SS too. But it may be tough cos of what he did to Jonathan. Regardless, Adeshina is not the solution. The Nigerian system needs to be revisited. Even Ngozi Iweala leads Nigeria m, she may fail seriously too. The system is bad.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Oshokalo: 11:34am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is Adesina please allow the young man to concentrate on his entrepreneurial career. Adesina is not a politician after all.

Tinubu 2023 is loading..................
is there anybody who is born to a politician, or the politicians we have how many of them read politics in school,that man is a right candidate with his economic knowledge and sound mindset
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Oshokalo: 11:36am On May 02, 2021
how I wish akinwumi on his own choose YDPN I will give him 100% vote,but with PDP is a no no for me
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Theoarhics: 11:37am On May 02, 2021
Like for Adesina and share for Tinubu for 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by KenModi(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is Adesina please allow the young man to concentrate on his entrepreneurial career. Adesina is not a politician after all.

Tinubu 2023 is loading..................

Be like den take suffer swear for you.... suffering and smiling.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by nams77: 11:54am On May 02, 2021
BigSarah:
Well I'd support him over Tinubu and osinbanjo anyday and time
Over tinubu, yes! But over osibanjo? No!

Osibanjo is an astute technocrat. He is just trying to save his skin presently. That man is in real danger and walking a tightrope.
The few months he was in charge during the dullards absence, the deft political move he made were visible to the blind.
People that can heal this country as it stands.
Peter obi
Osibanjo
Akinwumi
Zullum( to a large extent)
And my humble self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.