Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Let Me Be A Guest Poster For Your Blog/Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Be A Guest Poster For Your Blog/Site (254 Views)

I'll Pay You To Publish A Guest Post On Your Blog Or Website / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Be A Guest Poster For Your Blog/Site by micellgevity: 9:00am On May 02, 2021
First of all, introduction. I am Sulaimon Mohammed. I have a portfolio blog mainly designed and established for my freelance writing career. I am a writer for hire with specializations in copywriting, blog posts, articles, product descriptions, press releases and ebook publishing. I have worked for a plethora of satisfied clients (in various niches) who always come back for more. I am open for work, and we can work together if you need my services. We can start from guest posting, and later to paid services if you like my writing styles.

If you hire me, you are assured that each content produced for you will have:
•a compelling introduction
•an eye-catching headline
•examples, statistics and resources when •applicable
•an engaging and entertaining voice
•and a call-to-action where necessary

You can find my CV on LinkedIn. It outlines my freelance experience. Here is my portfolio blog. You can contact me here.
Re: Let Me Be A Guest Poster For Your Blog/Site by Phcmayor(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Let Me Be A Guest Poster For Your Blog/Site by Phcmayor(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2021
Do like this

Re: Let Me Be A Guest Poster For Your Blog/Site by Richnero(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2021
micellgevity:
First of all, introduction. I am Sulaimon Mohammed. I have a portfolio blog mainly designed and established for my freelance writing career. I am a writer for hire with specializations in copywriting, blog posts, articles, product descriptions, press releases and ebook publishing. I have worked for a plethora of satisfied clients (in various niches) who always come back for more. I am open for work, and we can work together if you need my services. We can start from guest posting, and later to paid services if you like my writing styles.

If you hire me, you are assured that each content produced for you will have:
•a compelling introduction
•an eye-catching headline
•examples, statistics and resources when •applicable
•an engaging and entertaining voice
•and a call-to-action where necessary

You can find my CV on LinkedIn. It outlines my freelance experience. Here is my portfolio blog. You can contact me here.
contact me on whatsapp 0 8 0 2 1 1 2 9 0 six 1

(1) (Reply)

Rdp / Why Do You Need To Practice The Internet For Marketing Efforts? / Who Knows How To Create This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.