Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website (1887 Views)

I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site / I'll Pay You To Publish A Guest Post On Your Blog Or Website / Post For Post Bloggers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by explosivesedo: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Writing guest posts for authority domains in your website niche and most importantly websites that accept guest posts is a stepping stone to achieveing success and a long term relationship with your blog readers.

When their readers read your own content and find it useful they tend to go to the biography of the writer which in this case happens to be you and if what they were able to find in your website is good enough to capture their mindsets, then you’ll have yourself returning visitors from a single guest post you have written.

Guest posting is sometimes called backlinking although considering its one of the backlinking strategies for a website.
However, I know it would be stupid of anyone to exhibit such content they write on their personal websites as an article to use as a guest post article. Writing a guest post is very very serious business in which you have to bring out your best content for a basic reason of driving better conversion from the host website visitors. (Guest post contents are always better than personal blog content. Here you can hire a paid writer to write for you a useful post to drive better conversion).

In this article, I will teach you the basic approaches to write a profitable guest post to boost your website traffic and conversion.

This is a tried and proven strategy that I have personally used and arrived at a useful result. It would be very nice for you if you read on.
Detailed step by step approach to guest post writing.

Suggest an irresistable headline for your article
Writing a useful article for a guest post purpose is what I call a traffic boost. Writing this good article has to be incoporated with irresistible headline which a visitor must wish to know what content is embedded in this headline and as such you’re driving visitors to your post. Always know and note that articles that does well always have irresistible headline.

Take for instance these two headings;

SEO practices to avoid in 2018.
What you should avoid in 2018 SEO practice to boost website traffic.
We all know that between the above headlines the second headline explains what we should know better and a reader who sees either the two headings will ignore the first and go for the second. That’s just as simple as it appears up there.

Write long and engaging articles
Writing a guest post entails writing long and engaging articles that will reduce the bounce rates of visitors. It is always assumed that the lower the bounce rate of visitors to a guest post, the higher the chances are that they will read the authors biography and eventually visit the target website.

The low bounce rate of visitors can only be achieved by writing long and engaging contents. Always note, I said long and engaging contents and not long and non focused contents, I said this because the worst thing web visitors hate most is reading long and meaningless contents.

Write problem-solving articles
It is always a know trend that people tend to act faster to articles that may strive to solve their existing problems and future problems. When your guest post article solves the problems that some webmasters encounter, then you’re almost on the verge of making it with your website, and by making it I mean making it big.

Let’s suggest your website got disapproved from google Adsense and you were looking for a way out and wasn’t able to find any solution but alternatively an article that was written by a guest writer was albe to offer a pure solution for the disapproval, after trying out the strategy given by the guest writer, I suggest you’ll be his/her website patronizer for life.

Writing problem solving articles is one of the best ways to drive everlasting traffic to your website because people never joke with what solves their problems.

Do not write reviews
Reviews are bsically for personal reasons that is why you see some reviews branded as (my review). Several people do not wish to know what exactly you want to talk about in your review as direct traffic coming to your own website then check how irrelevant it will look having a guest post as a review on another website.

It is often advised to write other contents which maybe educative, informative, and maybe problem-solving but not a review. Reviews are for personal websites and designated to certain traffic and people.

Write on facts and not suggestions
The last but not the least in our tutorial is writing articles which are facts based and not assumptions or suggestions. There is respect in writing articles with authority and not writing whatever you feel like writing. Writing with authority makes you write and express yourself with full confidence and not a partial belief in what you seem to be writing.

NB: Writing on a topic warrants you can defend the said topic at all times.

It is advised you write what you know than involving yourself with guess works and assumptions.

Final words

Recall we said this article is our tried and proven strategy and it ma not be seen anywhere else. As such this article represents the central idea of the admin and cannot be questioned anywhere else. If these guides are followed, you’ll end up having yourself a good and effective guest post to attract better visitors to your website.

Read More artices: blogincomes.com.ng

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by CirocBoi(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

FTC wow today go good o grin grin

I surprise even as my glo H+ network slow like congo meat(snail)

I dedicated this to my iPhone x 300gb edition
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by tstx(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2017
hmm... great post...

Btw we are now accepting guest posts..

check my signature below
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2017
i see
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2017
nice. See www.mortalpoet.com to get what the op is saying. wink
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by kingemmybxt(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by holuwajobar(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2017
I love what i read. smiley
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by IAmSkinny: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2017
See sample guest posts on this blog. It will really shock you www.fototech.com.ng
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by Nyceguy92: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=explosivesedo post=63396202]
The OP has merely copied and pasted the work of the original author.

It would have helped if the post was presented in simple easy to understand language if the OP knows what it's all about.

Reposting other people's works, mostly foreign, verbatim without some editing isrrampant in Nairaland.
A repost is no post.
Re: What You Must Know While Writing A Guest Post For Your Website by maximunimpact(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Anyone who wants to succeed in internet business should just forget about SEO and build solid audience through social networks. SEO today has been politicized and for those who follow understands that since November 2016 Trump worn, nothing has ever been better. Most sites were all punished as if they're all part of Russian collusion.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design Websites / Promote And Advertise With Favoritemusik.com / Buy Twitter Account With 10k, 5k, 2k Followers @cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.