Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

thread closed**** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thread closed**** (640 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thread closed**** by Guavo: 9:00am On May 02, 2021
Good morning everyone , I don't how best to present these,I really need your help.

I want to register for jamb,but things are not financially okay for me.

I don't need you to sent me money , I understand most won't be comfortable with that.

I will want you to help me get the E-pin for jamb registration yourselve, maybe through ATM outlet ,fintech agent or from jamb portal.
It's 3500 naira.

You can use my jamb profile code which is (removed), it's automatically linked to my phone number and the E-pin will be automatically sent to me via text message when the purchase is made.

Please,help a brother,vending of E-pin ends on 10th this month.
I'm aspiring for medical radiography,unizik.

I know asking you to send me money to get the E-pin won't be comfortable for you, that's why I would love you to get it for me yourself to clear every doubt about scamming.

I desperately need these,please.

Happy Sunday everyone. MODIFIED ; MY REQUEST HAS BEEN GRANTED. THANK YOU.
Re: thread closed**** by Rimsd(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2021
Check this out...

Re: thread closed**** by Nobody: 9:27am On May 02, 2021
Leave jamb for now.Everybody eyes dey red.Ypi don even register for NIN which is one of the criteria for your jamb to be accepted?If you have not,you will go through stress because NIN processing pass jamb.
Let me explain;You will book an appointment with your Sim network provider for weeks to come for registration or if you want a shortcut which you have to bribe will cost you #5k.
After registration you will be given a track number when you will come for you NIN.
You go begin ask yourself'why I register for jamb'
Re: thread closed**** by Guavo: 9:28am On May 02, 2021
Please, i need this cry. I waited these long to see if i could complete the whole money,things did not go as planned. I'm willing to provide any information if you want to verify anything. Yes,i'm desperate ,that i know.
Re: thread closed**** by kay9(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2021
Send me PM.
Re: thread closed**** by Guavo: 9:32am On May 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Leave jamb for now.Everybody eyes dey red.Ypi don even register for NIN which is one of the criteria for your jamb to be accepted?If you have not,you will go through stress because NIN processing pass jamb.
Let me explain;You will book an appointment with your Sim network provider for weeks to come for registration or if you want a shortcut which you have to bribe will cost you #5k.
After registration you will be given a track number when you will come for you NIN.
You go begin ask yourself'why I register for jamb'
I have gotten nin already. I sent my nin to 55019,which they later sent me my jamb profile code to complete my registration.
Re: thread closed**** by Guavo: 9:37am On May 02, 2021
kay9:
Send me PM.
sir,please can you drop your mail ? So i can send you message from there ? Or should i drop mine ?
Re: thread closed**** by kay9(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2021
Guavo:
sir,please can you drop your mail ? So i can sent you message from there ? Or should i drop mine ?

Ok, drop yours.
You ought to know though that it's safer to send an private email from profile. The internet never forgets.
Re: thread closed**** by Guavo: 9:59am On May 02, 2021
kay9:

Ok, drop yours.
You ought to know though that it's safer to send an private email from profile. The internet never forgets.
modified ;
Re: thread closed**** by kay9(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2021
Guavo:
you're right sir. com . Please remove the email when you quote it so i can modify and remove the email from my post as well.

You can modify and remove your email now

1 Like

Re: thread closed**** by Guavo: 10:18am On May 02, 2021
kay9:

Done. Thanks.
Re: thread closed**** by Guavo: 11:45am On May 02, 2021
kay9:

I just lack words to express my gratitude to you,sir. I'm very very very grateful sir , gave me more than what i asked for. Thank you sir. you did put a smile on someones face today. Thank you once more and God bless you abundantly.
Re: thread closed**** by kay9(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2021
Guavo:
I just lack words to express my gratitude to you,sir. I'm very very very grateful sir , gave me more than what i asked for. Thank you sir. you did put a smile on someones face today. Thank you once more and God bless you abundantly.

No worries, bro. One day, you too will get a chance to pay it forward. All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed**** by Guavo: 2:53pm On May 02, 2021
kay9:

No worries, bro. One day, you too will get a chance to pay it forward. All the best.
I surely will.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp / See The N3ked Pregnancy Photos Cadi B Uploaded That Made Fans Blast Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.