Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money (242 Views)

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) / Help!!! Techprodigy Is Holding On To My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money by Ernesttoby30: 9:52am On May 02, 2021
Please I'm really in need of your advice or suggestions.

I created a thread before on how i gave a loan to nairalander, but he has refused to pay back the loan.

https://www.nairaland.com/6514229/im-sell-nairalander-laptop

So from the suggestions I was given online, i decided to give him some time. But, he's not appreciating my efforts. This is almost the 8th weeks since he collected the loan. A loan he promised to return in 2 weeks time.

Although he gave me the go ahead to sell his laptop, but the amount that he fixed is way above the offers I've been getting. And him on the other hand is just feeling reluctant. As a matter of fact, he doesn't take my calls again. Whenever he managed to take my call, he will just keep mute. He won't say anything.

From the content of his laptop, He's into internet fraud. As a matter of fact, he used a strange number to chat me up and when i view his whatsapp details, i was shocked that he used my name as his whatsapp name (Mind you, my name is very strange. It's not popular at all. Both the spelling etc and i know his real name from the transfer i made to his account). But i overlooked it because all I'm after is my money.

Now the problem is that i have been transferred to Abuja and i will be living latest on Tuesday. And i just need my money. Please please, i need your advice. Should i sell the laptop or what? Even the amount the he fixed for the laptop is unrealistic. It's too high. I believe he purposely did that. Please i need your advice. Almost 8th weeks now... Instead of 2 weeks.
Re: Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money by deardevil(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2021
Just report the person to the proper authority

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money by deardevil(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2021
Just report the person to the proper authority

Dedicate this front page to all the guys struggling out their not to give up keep pushing.

Luv you y’all
Re: Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money by DUNKA(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Please I'm really in need of your advice or suggestions.

I created a thread before on how i gave a loan to nairalander, but he has refused to pay back the loan.

https://www.nairaland.com/6514229/im-sell-nairalander-laptop

So from the suggestions I was given online, i decided to give him some time. But, he's not appreciating my efforts. This is almost the 8th weeks since he collected the loan. A loan he promised to return in 2 weeks time.

Although he gave me the go ahead to sell his laptop, but the amount that he fixed is way above the offers I've been getting. And him on the other hand is just feeling reluctant. As a matter of fact, he doesn't take my calls again. Whenever he managed to take my call, he will just keep mute. He won't say anything.

From the content of his laptop, He's into internet fraud. As a matter of fact, he used a strange number to chat me up and when i view his whatsapp details, i was shocked that he used my name as his whatsapp name (Mind you, my name is very strange. It's not popular at all. Both the spelling etc and i know his real name from the transfer i made to his account). But i overlooked it because all I'm after is my money.

Now the problem is that i have been transferred to Abuja and i will be living latest on Tuesday. And i just need my money. Please please, i need your advice. Should i sell the laptop or what? Even the amount the he fixed for the laptop is unrealistic. It's too high. I believe he purposely did that. Please i need your advice. Almost 8th weeks now... Instead of 2 weeks.
post pictures of the laptop may be interested to buy at the right price. Don't waste your time with him

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money by ecomalchemist(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2021
Na you dey Bleep up, dem no dey give pesin loan for this buhari weather.

Story gazzz enter.

"I'm sorry brother, my mother just swallowed a packet of razor blade"

"My landlord wants to evict me"

"My wife just born twins"

"I never pay my pikin skool fees"

The list continues >

//////////////////////////////////////////////
Re: Please Help, A Nairalander Has Refused To Return My Money by Babalegba(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2021
Laptop is most probably stolen.

(1) (Reply)

Original Arabian Mystery (m) (arabian Perfume) / HP Probook 645 G2 For Sale / Lagos DEAL Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.