Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision (2941 Views)

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount / SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Please see what I am going through in the hands of pointstores and solar vision.
I paid 78k for a 300w power bank and they are trying to cheat me. Help me beg them to return my money or give me what I asked for.

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Please o, see me see scam

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Duru9(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Still haven't seen the scam yet
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm so angry with myself for thinking I could trust a fellow nairalander

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Final posts. Please what do I do? Can nairaland make these people refund me?

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by sholikay(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2021
nawao... this MA serious case ooo.... some people can be mean... he was patient enough to explain before you paid, after payment he doesn't care and seems kind of rude with his replies..@OP.. why not trace the seller to their office?

8 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Track that mutherfucker down, put am inside boot, carry am go jungle and drill am wotoporously.

Na all these kind people dey spoil nairaland.

You can go to the bank to lay a complaint with these evidences. They'll might block his account.

And with his phone number, police can track him

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Whats his username here?

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by nubiangod9(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Terrible people

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by CokeBar(f): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2021
So... the seller 'pointstores' is trying to say, if you are getting a 300w inverter... think of the capacity as half of it which is 150w so you can enjoy the inverter, i.e longer runtime.

But, there is a but...

Why are people so wicked abeg?

When the buyer was yet to make payment, you were official and respectful, right after payment you're telling him that he does not want good advise...

What kind of wickedness is that?

To hell with your terms and conditions.

Refund his money, simple as ABC...

As a seller, If you don't know how to talk to your clients respectfully, you should be ready and willing to refund when they become angry.

@NemB, the account you paid to is a business account. On Monday, go straight to the bank and report the account.

Sometimes, we need to show these people that they just cannot decide to be senseless.

Talking about terms and conditions when customer is clearly not satisfied.

Later, we will blame Government.

7 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by StPete: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2021
Reading this chat, I'm so pissed. I wish there's an easy way to trace these motherfuckers
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Guy, you can imagine my shock o. See how he was behaving normal and immediately i sent him the balance payment, he changed. It is still doing me like film trick.
sholikay:
nawao... this MA serious case ooo.... some people can be mean... he was patient enough to explain before you paid, after payment he doesn't care and seems kind of rude with his replies..@OP.. why not trace the seller to their office?
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2021
Lmaoo please oo. I cannot put anybody inside boot ��. But thank you for your advice.i will go to the bank and report.
cchub:
Track that mutherfucker down, put am inside boot, carry am go jungle and drill am wotoporously.

Na all these kind people dey spoil nairaland.

You can go to the bank to lay a complaint with these evidences. They'll might block his account.

And with his phone number, police can track him
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
His username is @pointstores here on nairaland
cchub:
Whats his username here?
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Bro see, If I didn't have an engineering background maybe I would have been fooled. But see the explanation he is even giving me. That 300 watts means 300/2 = 150.
It doesn't even make sense at all. I don't understand if he thought he was talking to a mumu

CokeBar:
So... the seller 'pointstores' is trying to say, if you are getting a 300w inverter... think of the capacity as half of it which is 150w so you can enjoy the inverter, i.e longer runtime.

But, there is a but...

Why are people so wicked abeg?

When the buyer was yet to make payment, you were official and respectful, right after payment you're telling him that he does not want good advise...

What kind of wickedness is that?

To hell with your terms and conditions.

Refund his money, simple as ABC...

As a seller, If you don't know how to talk to your clients respectfully, you should be ready and willing to refund when they become angry.

@NemB, the account you paid to is a business account. On Monday, go straight to the bank and report the account.

Sometimes, we need to show this people that they just cannot decide to be senseless.

Talking about terms and conditions when customer is not even satisfied.

Later, we will blame Government.
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
NemB:
Bro see, If I didn't have an engineering background maybe I would have been fooled. But see the explanation he is even giving me. That 300 watts means 300/2 = 150.
It doesn't even make sense at all. I don't understand if he thought he was talking to a mumu

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pelicanbeau(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
pointstores:

@pointstores...

Do you mean you've refunded the op's money or what?
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Loool. Why are you trying to lie that you have refunded the money.
I initially sent you 80k as part payment for inverter and solar. You later came back and said that the solar will not work for the lithium batteries, only gel. So I told you to refund the deposit for solar which you did. When you finished with the main inverter, I still sent you back another 24k as full payment. All the payments I made are shown in the screenshots I posted.
So you are coming here to pretend as if you have refunded the money for the actual laptop powerpack. Please post the Screenshot of the amount you refunded. If you want to prove that you refunded the money.

[quote author=pointstores post=100871795][/quote]
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good question. Please tell him to post the Screenshot of the amount he refunded and what he refunded it for.

pelicanbeau:

@pointstores...

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pelicanbeau(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
I think the way things are forging here, the op needed as advised by the good people of the forum to make a report in the firm's bank as he uses a corporate account we can never say, the account may be put on hold pending when the matter would be settled.

Do not as well forget to inform EFCC or SS if you know any...or make an official report in any of their office.

I still keep wondering why people are fond of destroying the reputations which is very hard to build not to talk of maintaining these days just because of peanut. Let assume you submit the work as promised initially and didn't breach the contract, you know well that it may gives you millions of naira worth of contract and the op who would have become your client will still be talking good of you everywhere your service is in need of.

This forum is very good and will still continue to be good. What we only need do as individual is to keep monitoring what we do and desist from destroying ourselves and not the great forum - nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Babalegba(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
I don't patronize nairaland advertisers because I don't like this kind of problem.A lot of them are very dodgy.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Just open another thread and label his business as scam, put his phone number and website address too. So if potential customers search for his number or website or come across his threads, they'll be a scam thread warning people from doing business with him.

oloun, if na me, the guy for don dey jerusalem now dey echo sympathy. Then after, I'll tell sodik make him go dump am for one prison faraway where nobody sabi am mk him dey rot for there.

I mean, he even came to this thread just to drop screenshots, no explanations or Nuthing. Ruining his business name et al.

Na una dey spoil nairaland. Mr pointstores

But shaa know sey, karma know your address, he go soon charter keke come your unit.

Ciao.
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by jamiudarex(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
NemB:
Good question. Please tell him to post the Screenshot of the amount he refunded and what he refunded it for.

cchub:
Just open another thread and label his business as scam, put his phone number and website address too. So if potential customers search for his number or website or come across his threads, they'll be a scam thread warning people from doing business with him.

oloun, if na me, the guy for don dey jerusalem now dey echo sympathy. Then after, I'll tell sodik make him go dump am for one prison faraway where nobody sabi am mk him dey rot for there.

I mean, he even came to this thread just to drop screenshots, no explanations or Nuthing. Ruining his business name et al.

But shaa know sey, karma know your address, he go soon charter keke come your unit.

Ciao.
Seconded
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
cchub:

Ciao.

What will U conclude what U dont have knowledge about

These guy said i should design inverter system that will work with is blender and 32inches i told him blender can not work that they Are recommended blender he can use

He said what about what will work with is 32inches tv with solar i told him 78,000 200,000mah battery

Next day he transfered money 78,000

We started with another argument on battery i told him i should refund his money before i will start work and told him i but material i will not refund his money and later he said i should just deduct money for solar that he wants what will work with nepa alone .

He said i should refunded 24,000 i refunded

He told me when will the system be ready i told him 3 working days in 2 days i will finish the work

The next morning i Said he should send adress and delivery bike man left

I had to counsel him on usage of the system

I told him that he should be carefull of what he plugs on the inverter and told him is a small system that he should not plug load more than 150watts

Next thing he told me i can not tell him what he should plug or unplug that he wants to use 3 laptops and 32inches tv and fan on the small system i told him he should not try that ..

He said since his 300watts it will carry it

I told him U hate advise that he should go ahead and plug anything he wants

Next thing he said i should refund his money

He deleted adress of delivery on Whats up he did not pick my call next thing i saw a post on nairaland i defraud him

Point before work started what he said his a system that will power 32inches tv

After work finish he said he wants to use 3 system 1 tv 1 fan bros on top inverter of 78,000

Next thing again he said he want it to be litium battery specified

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
pelicanbeau:

@pointstores...

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
pointstores:

What will U conclude what U dont have knowledge about

These guy said i should design inverter system that will work with is blender and 32inches i told him blender can not work that they Are recommended blender he can use

He said what about what will work with is 32inches tv with solar i told him 78,000 200,000mah battery

Next day he transfered money 78,000

We started with another argument on battery i told him i should refund his money before i will start work and told him i but material i will not refund his money and later he said i should just deduct money for solar that he wants what will work with nepa alone .

He said i should refunded 24,000 i refunded

He told me when will the system be ready i told him 3 working days in 2 days i will finish the work

The next morning i Said he should send adress and delivery bike man left

I had to counsel him on usage of the system

I told him that he should be carefull of what he plugs on the inverter and told him is a small system that he should not plug load more than 150watts

Next thing he told me i can not tell him what he should plug or unplug that he wants to use 3 laptops and 32inches tv and fan on the small system i told him he should not try that ..

He said since his 300watts it will carry it

I told him U hate advise that he should go ahead and plug anything he wants

Next thing he said i should refund his money

He deleted adress of delivery on Whats up he did not pick my call next thing i saw a post on nairaland i defraud him

Point before work started what he said his a system that will power 32inches tv

After work finish he said he wants to use 3 system 1 tv 1 fan bros on top inverter of 78,000

Next thing again he said he want it to be litium battery specified

Conclusion

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Idiotmod: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Wetin u wan the man to do undecided undecided
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by persius555(m): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2021
@pointstores, pleaserefund his money so he doesn't destroy your reputation on this forum. Obviously, you guys both had Communication breakdown along the line.

@Op, you self go for an already built inverter design that will serve your purpose. All these design from scatch is not ideal especially when you're engaging online.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2021
persius555:
@pointstores, pleaserefund his money so he doesn't destroy your reputation on this forum. Obviously, you guys both had Communication breakdown along the line.

@Op, you self go for an already built inverter design that will serve your purpose. All these design from scatch is not ideal especially when you're engaging online.

Good morning bro ......

Thank You for the advise

In these our business custom made or new one You have to first ask the purpose of use before U recommend inverter size so that inverter will not get burnt

My system have being sold to more than 200 people tested and. Trusted on nairaland .....for more than 5years

Do You know the time and energy he took me to spot weld 100pcs 18650 battery to build and inverter specification for him

The money refund is not the issue ....

In our early communication You can see i told him i should refund is money before i start work
What about materials bought can it be returned

I Paid delivery bike man imagine all these things

But God will judge

I will refund his money but these guy see last communication

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2021
Okay guys, good morning. Obviously this @pointstores vendor is changing the timing of our conversation to suit his narrative. At this point I have to post the whole screenshots from beginning to end so that you will see exactly how it happened. Please bear with me, it's plenty.
1. First of all, I transferred 80k not 78k.
2. Secondly, the argument on battery started because, first he told me I'll get 2 types batteries (lithium and gel) if I buy solar, then the next day after I already paid, he came and said I'll get only gel. But I prefer lithium so I insisted that he should return the deposit for solar. Please see the screenshots to see how it went. So all this one he is saying that he told me that he has bought material before I told him to send 24k is just a lie. Please see screenshots for how he twisted everything
3. Now time to deliver my device, I sent balance of 24k (which he forgot to mention) then he said I shouldn't plug high load. I said no problem, shebi it is 300w, I won't do more than 275. (Me sef I won't be silly enough to overload and spoil what is so expensive nah) and that's where trouble started as you guys saw in the screenshots before. He first said I shouldn't plug more than 120w. Ah! When I was asking why, he said because 300w = 300 divided by 2 = 150 usable. Ah! This one was just insulting because obviously this guy was taking me for a fool.
4. Then, I was still arguing with him that he should either give me my 300w or return my money that how this guy said that delivery is already on the way. I deleted my address immediately just in case delivery is not on the way. Because how can I be telling you I don't want something and you are saying delivery is on the way??
5. See where he said that before work started, I wanted 1 tv and after work started, I said 3 systems, 1 tv, 1fan. Please I want all of you to check our conversation from beginning to end. And see if I said that.
@pointstores you are not only a scammer, you are an exponential liar and a manipulator. See how you are twisting timing and even saying things I didn't say to make your point!

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Set 2

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Set 3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LG Washing Machine: The Best Washing Performance For Your Clothes / Asus Zenbook.. I7-10th, 16gb, 512gb SSD, Backlit Keyboard / Dell Vostro1530, And Dell Inspiron 1545

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.