Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? (33152 Views)

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. / "Why Should We Hire You?" / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by dmgr(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2021

Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2021
because i need d job
Am i hired
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Fanuchi007: 3:32pm On May 03, 2021
Why should we hire you?
Ans:
I would have loved to ignore your ignorance but allow me educate ur illiteracy.
Now back to d question proper... as a young but matured man of timber and caliber, U need to hire me, cos I responded to the vacancy you placed for someone like me. But to categorically tell you why you should hire me us an answer, only my Oga at the top (God) can answer that. Thank you �
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by sparko1(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2021
rottenPussy:
Because my pucci has outlived its relevance; it can no longer feed me undecided

This really cracked me up, when you are swallowing every penis in the universe, what were you expecting.
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Ge0grapher(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
Best answer to the question is below.

"For the same reason why you advertised the job"
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Horlarteey: 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
Me: Why should we hire u?
Interviewee: I am very passionate about the job. I see this opportunity as a means to learn and grow in my field

Me: So if we tell you to come and grow but no salary, will u accept, since u are really passionate about your field of learning
Interviewee: But sir, money is virtue

Me: Are you here for money or because of your passion
Interviewee:

Me: See, we will get back to you
Interviewee: Please sir

Me: But I said we will get back to you
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Malawian(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2021
Nonsense, just tell them.. I have always been very passionate about being able to afford food.
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by aimsr(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
In this video she gave her idea of what she believes is the best possible response to the question " Why should we hire you.

focus on how you' ll bring value to the company and the role.

She gave an example:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCQk8Sifr2Gl60NwdDMNKg6g?sub_confirmation=1

what's your take guys?

I want to help bring profit to your table so I be able to put food on my table ���[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by RobbStark(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2021
femi4:
It's an avenue to market yourself. List your qualites

Why should we hire you?

Me: I believed that I m the best man for the job. I have good interpersonal skills, can work with little or no supervision, a team player, proficient in use of different software packages etc

This shud be the best response.
I used this line before n got the job tho I can't say that line alone gave me the job
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Durklil: 5:18pm On May 03, 2021
Now
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by bkayode(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2021
DesChyko:
Response: "Because I'm probably the smartest person you gonna have around. I mean you put out an AD for this job vacancy, sat around waiting for me to have this interview. And now you can't even remember why we're here in the first place. Even I don't forget stuffs that easy. Lol"
You are a fucking clown
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by zheeko: 6:31pm On May 03, 2021
Why should we hire you for this role? (data analyst role)

You should hire me because I am an optimistic graduate with technical knowledge in the field of statistics and I possessed the required skills needed to succeed as a data analyst which include but not limited to analytical, mathematical, self confidence, presentation, problem solving skills and ability to turn data into Information, information into insight and Insight into business decisions. All these were gained through first degree, work experience and professional participation which I am seeking to utilize in your reputable organization to as to contribute to the company's bottom line.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Igbankpa(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Because I need money and you need an employee
We can as well make it work
shikena
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by optm(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
Interview: Why should we hire you?

Me: Why you should hire me like how? I don't understand... Nobi una placed vacancy ad? Like una never know the reason to hire person, why the ads then? No vex me o, ask me another question.
this response is crazily funny . You cracked me
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Uniique(m): 1:27am On May 04, 2021
Because I am a professional. grin. I can do and undo. Thank me later
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 06, 2021
Great points but never really demonstrated how they would bring value to the company .
MadeINchenzen2:
In this video she gave her idea of what she believes is the best possible response to the question " Why should we hire you.

focus on how you' ll bring value to the company and the role.

She gave an example:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCQk8Sifr2Gl60NwdDMNKg6g?sub_confirmation=1

what's your take guys?
Re: Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? by BinamRex: 2:24pm On May 21, 2021
Because I am suitably qualified for the position, and I am willing, able and ready to work.

Please, check out my profile and sub

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.