Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) (36187 Views)

Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) / Ogun State fake rice pyramid / Kogi' s State Fake First Lady Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Drdreyy: 7:09pm On May 02, 2021
We are truly in the end times. The Bible talked about this, But we never knew it would be Muslims that would enforce it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Grace001: 7:10pm On May 02, 2021
I have said it Christians should be ready to change their names to Ahmed, Usman, Alimah, and Aminah

And be ready to buy praying kettles

What is about to happen will shock you all.

APC is also planning a Muslim muslim ticket.

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Foodqueen(f): 7:10pm On May 02, 2021
Oh my God!! cry

How did we get here cry

Considering what's happening to Leah, everyone will willingly accept.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2021
Buhari and his boy Patami will be well pleased in this development

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
Garba Shehu over to you ... Where is amaechi, okorocha, oshiomole, and Lauretta onochie ?
they are all arrant fools and idiots..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Kuginzi: 7:11pm On May 02, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Oya prove it
I'm not a gullible person. What is the name of the community/Local Govt?
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by onuman: 7:12pm On May 02, 2021
Niger state’s political and religious leaders also embraced Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in 1999.

Wetin concern center Rank and Open Order?
Islam to the northern states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

No country was created to remain one forever.

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2021
So the Sunnah of the child rapist fake prophet no longer matters to his ABEEDS? grin What kind of heresy is this one trying to create?

Empiree:
there will never be peaceful Nigeria so long as we have mujirimum like this in the country. It is a pity.

How does this story have weight over clear verse of QUR'AN?
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Maj196(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Do you have proof it is fake?

I am serious. If it is fake,. please show us how it is fake. But if it is not, then our country has a serious problem
Everyone knows Nigeria is in turmoil, however the video is fake. Take that to the bank.
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Reeses: 7:13pm On May 02, 2021
blizard44:

Lol.

Una matter dey weak me abeg. grin

With the glaring atrocity you're witnessing all you could type is AlhaAmugiDiBad. Amugi di really bad grin

Make I die instead of to convert to Islam.

That bloodsucking religion and its adherents are one big discipline to study.
Nwanne AMU alha di kwa really bad.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Kenny242(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2021
Fake News Beware
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Rodwave: 7:14pm On May 02, 2021
blizard44:

Lol.

Una matter dey weak me abeg. grin

With the glaring atrocity you're witnessing all you could type is AlhaAmugiDiBad. Amugi di really bad grin

Make I die instead of to convert to Islam.

That bloodsucking religion and its adherents are one big discipline to study.

You say what? grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah
you and your Muhammad will surely rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Osiris16: 7:15pm On May 02, 2021
This video is not Niger. It is from Ivory Coast. Check Twitter, they even put the handle of the Ivorien that first posted it on Instagram or so.
If you go to Twitter the details are there.
Please stop spreading falsehood
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 02, 2021
Maj196:
Everyone knows Nigeria is in turmoil, however the video is fake. Take that to the bank.

I have now done my research, and the video is fake.

Unless Boko have a tiktok account and no one told me...plus they use french as their means of comments.
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:15pm On May 02, 2021
Proof B.H. is a paid mercenary band of ignorant devils. They even raid and kill ppl in the the villages of devout Muslims. undecided

" An oft-quoted Qur'anic passage (2:256) famously declares "There is no compulsion in religion, the right direction is clearly distinguished from the wrong." Faith is an intensely personal issue and plainly each person should be allowed to find their own path in life.

لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ (There is no compulsion in religion), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear. Therefore, there is no need to force anyone to embrace Islam."
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:
Make una japa leave naija now wey e neva late

Bcuz wetin i dey see ehnn.
GIVE US YOUR FAKE PROPHESY
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by KingOKON: 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
dustmalik:
I don't see any Boko haram member in that video. This is FFK trying to mislead his gullible idiots.

Will you see anything before

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by solonubinho(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
mamdanju:
Liars! This is not in Niger State where I came from. The language spoken here does not resemble Gbagyi, the language of the people where the alleged boko haram activities in Niger State have been reported. Boko Haram victims will not have the opportunity to wear face mask. Most people dont wear mask even in Niger cities not to talk of villages under boko haram's occupation. I await the confirmation from our tech gurus that this videos is not from Nigeria or was poorly scripted to compound our already tense situation.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Yankee101: 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
Islam is about the worse religion ever on earth. It's so archaic and barbaric

Now you'll see Islam consuming itself

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Empiree: 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
So the Sunnah of the child rapist fake prophet no longer matters to his ABEEDS? grin What kind of heresy is this one trying to create?

so you can jump the fence again, abi?. You are never focused. This is why I hate having dialogue with you.

Have a nice day
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by jrusky(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah

Thunder fire you. I repeat thunder fire you. I repeat ogun god of iron plus Amadioha fire you.

I repeat thunder fire you with your Ahamidilahi shit.

Buhari u no go die well.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
AHCB:
The question now remain why did Seun, lalasticlala and the mods put it on front page without confirming first? Also, now that there's evidence that the news is fake, why is it still on Nairaland front page.

I wonder...

Though the proof was not clear....what made it clear to me was the tiktok logo in the corner. From there it was just a few clicks of searching....
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Maj196(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

I have now done my research, and the video is fake.

Unless Boko have a tiktok account and no one told me...plus they use french as their means of comments.
Okay
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by onuman: 7:18pm On May 02, 2021
tit:
You notice the dead bodies on the floor?

Buhari and Pantami will love this forceful conversion to Islam.
No wonder the federal government is not taking any notice of the Boko Haram presence.
Buhari said he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is used in all Nigeria’s states.

Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed by sharia criminal laws, the same sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states.

It’s obvious: the difference between Boko Haram fighters and many Moslems in the sharia states, is like the difference between six and half a dozen.

Pity some Nigerians who believe that one day, Boko Haram will be defeated. Boko Haram can only stop when all the states in Nigeria are administered by Sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by ransomed: 7:18pm On May 02, 2021
Islamization agenda is gradually being unleashed on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Chris2863(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah
Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
And the presidency wants us to believe that terrorist Isa Pantami is not a terrorist. Cow dung everywhere..
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by marwanafrica: 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
mamdanju:
Liars! This is not in Niger State where I came from. The language spoken here does not resemble Gbagyi, the language of the people where the alleged boko haram activities in Niger State have been reported. Boko Haram victims will not have the opportunity to wear face mask. Most people dont wear mask even in Niger cities not to talk of villages under boko haram's occupation. I await the confirmation from our tech gurus that this videos is not from Nigeria or was poorly scripted to compound our already tense situation.

Where are you from in Niger?
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
Running away just like his slowpoke, m0ronic and cowardly child rapist fake prophet who was fond of running away from real battles and always loved attacking helpless civilians so he could steal from them and rape their women! We all know where Boko Haram gets its blueprint from!

Empiree:
so you can jump the fence again, abi?. You are never focused. This is why I hate having dialogue with you.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by zimmaking(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
Arinze624:
Handwriting on the Wall
Be converted OR
Be Killed,, unfortunately
We know longer Have the likes
Of STEPHEN!
Bro,the likes of Stephen are many.Can you remember d times when ISIS still dey reign?when they beheaded a lot of Christians.Once a Christian is heaven conscious and living a holy life,one will see it as big opportunity to leave this wretched place called Earth.Christians dat only listen to prosperity messages can never be a matyr,dat person will be conscious of money alone.I believe by God's grace I will never renounce my love for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by trueking: 7:22pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah
It shall never be well with you and the useless prick that gave birth to you, you and your siblings will die a strange and horrible death, dogs will eat the reminants of your father's testicles, you will suffer all the days of your life in absolute hardship and no one will help you untill you die of hunger,
Unless God is not on the throne, then will you dodge this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. / Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.