Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) (36170 Views)

Boko Haram And ISWA Seen Forcefully Converting People To Islam. (video) / Ogun State fake rice pyramid / Kogi' s State Fake First Lady Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by ofem89(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2021
samsononyilo:
Religion of piss will not condemn this since Boko Haram are winning more souls for them, they are all part of the plan..

this is how they want southwest Islam to be shedding blood which they discredit thereby disregarding them on this account as fake not practicing their evil concupiscence. but southwest are educated they know the importance of life where Christian and Muslim live together.Nevertheless any religion that does not project Christ and his ways is totally a fake one in CAPITAL
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by nams77: 7:41pm On May 02, 2021
blizard44:

Lol.

Una matter dey weak me abeg. grin

With the glaring atrocity you're witnessing all you could type is AlhaAmugiDiBad. Amugi di really bad grin

Make I die instead of to convert to Islam.

That bloodsucking religion and its adherents are one big discipline to study.
I will rather fight to the death than become a Muslim by force

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by kense88: 7:42pm On May 02, 2021
illmatic101:

Mr man listen, if Nigeria Christians should continue thinking like the way you're doing Nigeria will become Turkey.
Start preaching self-defense. Christians need to wake up, pick up arms and defend themselves ruthlessly.
my brother, you need to come to my old boys school group to see the kind of hopeless idiots we have in this southern region. One of them was warning us not to ever participate in anything that will harm a fulani, simply because they will retaliate and possible attack southern people living in North. Our youths are not just ready to defend themselves. Am seriously thinking of relocating

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2021
Lai Mohammed and Garbu Shehu will say the Videos are doctored by enemies of Nigeria and call it propaganda by the opposition PDP who are still pained by their monumental loss in 2015.

This is what to expect when Cabinet Ministers and even the President are Islamic Extremists.

So shameful being called Nigerian these days.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by bilulu(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah
yea we know you guys are solidly behind them, it's a thing of joy to all of you. Potential terrorists, that's what all Muslims are.
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Ojiofor: 7:43pm On May 02, 2021
I know Buhari will be smiling and shouting alllahuakbar in also rock.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by hansomb: 7:44pm On May 02, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

No data to watch the video, right?
why do you always think everyone lives a miserable life . . . . . . .am not rich but am contented. I live on my own without parents influence, finished uni, got a job , and I have a skill in carpentry/furniture design though not practicing it now. Alhmadullah.

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Emergingnation(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2021
Kestolove:
somebody should pls borrow me money ma jakpa if I enter Canada I go hustle send am back him money
grin grin Na lie, you ain't going any where, you must enjoy your Sai baba ,by fire by fire..
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by joyandfaith: 7:45pm On May 02, 2021
Empiree:
This video doesn't prove or align with headline at all. People need to use their head before digesting news.

Media propaganda is killing moral compass in the country. How is this "force conversion" and how does it prove BH converting people?.

Force conversion in Islam is FORBIDDEN. It is a pity that FFK is quick to believe crap like this just because he's Christian. You guys are complicating security combat against dreaded BH.

THIS VIDEO PROVES NOTHING
Force conversion is islamic-Usman dan fodio.
Kill all infidels if they refuse to convert to islam - Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Jimmyubah2: 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
Maj196:
Aye e o ni da. Oloriburuku. Most of you low lives will come here on this faceless forum feeling like e-diots. Miserable foool.
Lol.....
U no well aswear.
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Munamu: 7:47pm On May 02, 2021
mamdanju:
Liars! This is not in Niger State where I came from. The language spoken here does not resemble Gbagyi, the language of the people where the alleged boko haram activities in Niger State have been reported. Boko Haram victims will not have the opportunity to wear face mask. Most people dont wear mask even in Niger cities not to talk of villages under boko haram's occupation. I await the confirmation from our tech gurus that this videos is not from Nigeria or was poorly scripted to compound our already tense situation.

What is your point? That this is not Nigeria? Or such thing is not happening in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2021
Ain't surprised. Even here on Nairaland they force you to accept Islam before commenting on any muslim thread.

Bullish!t!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Jdbrasco2: 7:48pm On May 02, 2021
Just as MNK warned. MNK is the only wise leader in nija currently. May be buhari cos he is fulfilling Fulani agenda too. Still baffles me how Nigerians reelected the monster though.
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2021
The country’s National Security have been breached! I repeat!! It has been breached!!’ I understand Northern Governors and governments have all sold their states to the Islam caliphate but Why South South governments are so quite and going about their normal lives still baffles

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by dotcomnamename: 7:53pm On May 02, 2021
FAKE NEWS

This was a mass conversation to Islam which took place in Kolia in Ivory Coast. It was posted by @ibrahimakone49 on TikTok 4 days ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by futurerex: 7:53pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah
Bastard Ishmaelite, son of Hagar, the Egyptian slave.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:54pm On May 02, 2021
May God save his children from these bad people
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by isa6namo(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2021
It's only a cow-full religion that force others to join them.I pity the first man that decived the Muslims to follow him.no wonder he was busy marrying wife's

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by ViktorCash: 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
Nuke that State and Sambisa Forest!
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Kay25(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah
boko spotted

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by umarshehu58(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
mamdanju:
Liars! This is not in Niger State where I came from. The language spoken here does not resemble Gbagyi, the language of the people where the alleged boko haram activities in Niger State have been reported. Boko Haram victims will not have the opportunity to wear face mask. Most people dont wear mask even in Niger cities not to talk of villages under boko haram's occupation. I await the confirmation from our tech gurus that this videos is not from Nigeria or was poorly scripted to compound our already tense situation.

I am from Niger state too and I am very sure this is just another propaganda by ffk. Someone that is happy seeing the downfall of the North will not bring attention of the fed govt to this so call BH activities in the North.

How comes we didn't see any weapon in the video? Or is BH now hiding weapons in there videos

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by blazepascal(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2021
was this news verified
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
WriterNig:
A viral video currently in circulation shows the forceful conversion of Christians to Islam by Boko Haram terrorists in Niger State.

Nigerian politician, Mr Femi Fani Kayode took to his Twitter page to bring the attention of the government to the current happening in a local government area in Niger State.

He wrote;

Femi Fani Kayode

Christians and all the Big Churches in the South. You are sleeping. Forget these middle ground Atheists and JEHOVAH WITNESSES who are another side of Satan's aim to take control by always casting doubt on the minds of Christians.

Nigeria is under an attack.
The Churches in the South. All these Big Churches wake up. Be concerned of the Church in the North. Intensify efforts for the apologetics and the gospel of Jesus Christ to reach all Nigerians. This is not the time to build only beautiful edifices.
This is what the Muslims did to the Old Christian Lands like Syria, Sudan, Somalia, etcetera in the 10th Century and the Catholics raised a Crusade Army to repel back these islamic Terrorists.

There is danger ahead if we don't wake up. Satan is brazenly bold now to take the whole of Nigeria for Islam because in doing that. Africa will fall. Is it possible for the Church to work some type of partnership with Israel intelligence to provide some sort of cover for Christians in the North since it's now clear that the government can't do nothing again about the lives of these Northerners.

People like Emmanuel Bosun, etcetera warned of this prior to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
Alhamdulillah
Wat d fvck u sayin angry
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by miky(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
Any country that has extreme islamists will be a state of poverty, illiteracy and Zero progress

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Iamaboonasir(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
dustmalik:
I don't see any Boko haram member in that video. This is FFK trying to mislead his gullible idiots.

Thank you, God bless u.....the video is false, propaganda to promote islamophobia....
This did n't even happen in Nigeria,it happened in Dr Congo and it's a Christian gathering!!!
It's sucks that we believe everything we see on the internet,why don't we take out time to search/look for proper findings.....the likes of ffk, deji adeyanju are terrible and pathetic liars!!! They are just misleading people with wrong and false info
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by dangotesmummy: 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
lipsrsealed

Clears throat.theres more to these things than meets the eyes o lipsrsealed
emonis88:

We know, but as mecca is a refuge for Muslims, na so these countries r refuges for Christians . Make christians from Nigeria no flood their country, cus we ve a muslim terrorist at d top.
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Tomilola360: 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
God is watching....
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by charlesucheh(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
But wait o!
Are they actually picking that confused religion over Jesus Christ??

where is thy faith? brethren
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by Christistruth00: 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
dotcomnamename:
FAKE NEWS

This was a mass conversation to Islam which took place in Kolia in Ivory Coast. It was posted by @ibrahimakone49 on TikTok 4 days ago.

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-viral-video-not-of-boko-haram-converting-residents-in-niger
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by adm212144: 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
samsononyilo:
Religion of piss will not condemn this since Boko Haram are winning more souls for them, they are all part of the plan..
you are a fool for putting of these .instead of you to let us come together against common enemy you are citing another insurrection .what do you guys gain in division whicch Muslims are in support ? This is not Islam I swear
Re: Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) by lalasticlala(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2021
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6534802/fake-news-alert-viral-video

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral / Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.