Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers (35745 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Boko Haram Attacks Ajiri In Borno / Boko Haram Invades Borno, Destroys Telecom Mast, Other Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Israelfx2(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
So sad
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by plaetton: 4:18pm On May 02, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Troops are coming down to peaceful East while the war torn NORTH is been over ridden by Bokoboys.

Sweet time to be an Igbo man
What an irony.
It appears that only Igbos agitate and irritate the conscience of Nigeria.
This underscores that fact that Nigeria is, and has been a big fraud from the beginning. This is why the Igbo VOICE seem to drive the fuedal powers blind, deaf and mad.
As an Igbo, I cannot help but be proud, and enjoy the fact that Igbos, more correctly, some angry, disgruntled Igbo youths, with no army, no weapons, no murderous rage, nothing but a consistent VOICE of truth, an overdue assault on the Nigerian conscience, have rattled this fraudulent contraption so much so that the powers would rather send troops to police the peaceful Igboland, than to face and combat world renowned terrorist groups marauding all over Northern Nigeria.
I could not be more proud to be Igbo.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Mozegee: 4:22pm On May 02, 2021
Your envy and jealous will not lead u any where.
Northernblood2:
Good, show those Cowards no mercy.

Our problem is Biafra. Boko haram can keep killing us as far as our soldiers are doing well stopping Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Obynolee(f): 4:22pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Rubbish Propaganda, Get your facts right, just the same way Pantami is a supporter of Boko Haram yet they want him dead, keep deceiving yourself & see how far it will get you, Useless Wailer. You will be 15 years in the grave, still no hope of Biafra, Ojukwu is gone Nigeria still remains, Biafra still an illusion, now tell me who is laughing, come & carry Biafra Zombie.

Boko haram kill their commanders, so them wanting pantami dead can only be a defense to your gullible constituency.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by opribo(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
Bubu is sick and therefore not physically and mentally fit to handle the myriads of problems bedevilling the country.

The problem now is why some northern supporter of APC will be shielding him at the detriment of this nation. Are they the owners? Whatever happened to the age-old saying that country above self.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by agent01(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/breaking-boko-haram-invades-military-base-borno-dislodges-soldiers
Thile heading to this info is misleading. Wetin be their gain when soldier's are dislodged? Some people are usually happy when bad things happened. Na was ooo
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by agent01(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/breaking-boko-haram-invades-military-base-borno-dislodges-soldiers
The heading to this info is misleading. Wetin be their gain when soldier's are dislodged? Some people are usually happy when bad things happened. Na was ooo
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by agent01(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

The heading to this topic is misleading. Wetin be their gain when soldier's are dislodged? Some people are usually happy when bad things happened. Na wa ooooooo...
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by bukarolz: 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
It seems you are having a painful menstruation.

mouthofThegod:
my brother as a Northerner my problem is just Biafra.I hate the words Igbo & Biafra...I don't care how much bokoharam deals with us or Nigerian military as long as we keep fighting Igbos and their Biafra agenda
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by annyz: 4:33pm On May 02, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

While soldiers are down East chasing unarmed IPOB members using ESN to secure their father's land.

Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Conrod: 4:34pm On May 02, 2021
NwaliE01:

I will report you. You're a terrorist or a potential terrorist.
No right thinking person with consive this kind of your thoughts talk more of putting it down.

You need to be arrested.
Wake from ur slumber,your country is gone,buy plenty mosquito coils now because you'll need them while hiding in the bush.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Idiko1: 4:35pm On May 02, 2021
younglleo:
Lazy bunch of cowards, dem dey dislodge una for north but u come dey form power Mike for east!
Na God go punish Nigerian soldiers!

Point of correction sir, Fulani soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by legba1(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2021
heckymaicon:
I'm in Lagos State presently, please can anyone tell me how I can swim from here to USA?

Pls go to that bridge called 3rd mainland Bridge, jump from the railings and start swimming... After going straight for 300 km, turn left and go a further1000km then take your right... In short, you can use Google map to make it fast.. I will be waiting for you at0 carlifonia beach.
Make haste bro

Nigeria is gone.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by NwaliE01: 4:44pm On May 02, 2021
Conrod:
Wake from ur slumber,your country is gone,buy plenty mosquito coils now because you'll need them while hiding in the bush.
That should be you not me.
I advise you advice yourself because you need it the most.
I am not in Nigeria bro

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Plusstreet(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2021
Obynolee:

Yeah,remember that Chadian army lead by their late President had pursued boko hara into our territory captured their Armory, gave Shekau days to surrender or be killed, Shekau was begging for a soft landing when our Chief of Army staff moved to Bornu to tell the Chadian army to leave our territory. Remember also that the Chadian President died,neither did Buhari attend his funeral nor send a delegate (maybe he is unhappy with the way the man is holding forth on lake Chad besin.
This is deep, my advice is that all should be vigilant especially in the south because i see the table turning quickly and all these hypocrites joining bokoharam immediately to face the south. Their actions reeks of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by ygowon: 4:49pm On May 02, 2021
Solowise0814:

����������really?
before nko
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Zeezenho: 4:49pm On May 02, 2021
That's why they were fleeing to east for revenge. we are using them for target practice.they are no we're to be found maybe they are now hiding in south west.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by ygowon: 4:51pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:
What a failure of a govt. Make the indigens kukuma pledge their alliegiance to Boko Haram whether dat one will help our greedy Southern leaders understand that the failed evil forest is gone to the dogs.
But u don't support violent protest.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Dpaulie(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2021
"Technically defeated "
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by azikiweironsi(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2021
NwaliE01:

I will report you. You're a terrorist or a potential terrorist.
No right thinking person with consive this kind of your thoughts talk more of putting it down.

You need to be arrested.
Go and arrest him now Mr. Rambo.
You didn't see the message that your so called IPOB guy wrote above before this reply. Mtshew
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by tonero230(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:
my brother as a Northerner my problem is just Biafra.I hate the words Igbo & Biafra...I don't care how much bokoharam deals with us or Nigerian military as long as we keep fighting Igbos and their Biafra agenda

Useless bigot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by cuteralph101(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:
u hate people u don't want to let go...reverse Stockholm syndrome?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by naijamerican: 5:13pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:

Our problem is Biafra. Boko haram can keep killing us as far as our soldiers are doing well stopping Biafra.

Are you serious? You head is finished!

You people are truly a mad set of people. You Bōkōō Haram supporters will pay for your evil.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Pepecushy(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:
see mumu dere are killing battalions of soldier and u saying u don't care.if it was ESN now. everyone will start blabbing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by naijamerican: 5:18pm On May 02, 2021
Troublemaker007:

You think you will be safe once BokoHaram conquer the North? You think they will stop there? They will invade the West. middlebelt before turning to the East. Once they invade the East they will descend on the South and after conquering the whole Nigeria, they will turn to Neighboring countries like Seme, Contonuo, Cameroon, Ghana, Togo. After conquering the West Africa nations they wi descend on East Africa nation and South Africa nations. This is how far Islam people are willing to go. Their motive is to conquer the infidel, convert them or slaughter or push them into the ocean. So watch what you say If you think you will be safe if BokoHaram are able to conquer the North!

So then why are you useless people allowing those devils to take over the north? It’s disgusting how you’ve allowed tribalism to poison your mind so much that you would literally elect killers to rule you. It’s only the Igbo’s that have prepared for this extreme violence.

I hope the international community can step in.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by NwaliE01: 5:29pm On May 02, 2021
azikiweironsi:

Go and arrest him now Mr. Rambo.
You didn't see the message that your so called IPOB guy wrote above before this reply. Mtshew
We should try and live above things that divide us. We are learned part of the society and sincerely I expected far more positive thinking mind set from us.
We have been parallely divided and that's why we don't get things done in Nigeria. Every right thinking person would think of his/her country first before his tribe or religion. I will never be in support of anyone or anything that would harm anybody or create hatred. It's Unpatriotic.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Omoslim26: 5:29pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
But u don't support violent protest.

Violent protest that will bring down the peace and prosperity and cause self destruct on the region, you mean??
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by stieyven(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by ygowon: 5:39pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Violent protest that will bring down the peace and prosperity and cause self destruct on the region, you mean??
Go and see the testimonies flowing from those living in the southeast how they are glad that the police and soldiers making life difficult for them has been chased away
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Omoslim26: 5:41pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
Go and see the testimonies flowing from those living in the southeast how they are glad that the police and soldiers making life difficult for them has been chased away

Fake news.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by ygowon: 5:47pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Fake news.
Fake news to people testifying. Lol!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by frankson1(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Sahara reporters with their miserable fake news.

I saw the head line and started laughing.

Not too many people commenting will stop to think about it because we don't think.

Do they know what a military base is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Photos Of Tinubu Plantain Chips / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.