Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers (35910 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Boko Haram Attacks Ajiri In Borno / Boko Haram Invades Borno, Destroys Telecom Mast, Other Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by chronique(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2021
Why do I feel like the Nigerian govt is systematically handing over all our arms and ammunition to boko haram covertly? Cos I can't understand how boko haram constantly overrun military bases and dislodge troops and cart away weapons and ammunition and nothing is being done. How come the airforce wasn't called in to shell them immediately? Something doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by slowice(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2021
Omo this administration has total destroyed all that's left of our democracy.... Nothing to fight for anymore divide this shit hole now!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by wingmanIII: 6:10pm On May 02, 2021
Terrorists are always dislodging Nigerian soldiers,yet the clueless fundamentalist bigot will not resign or get impeached.
Shame on all idiotic self serving Nigerian politicians. Hopefully their heads will be chopped off first.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Cinema4d: 6:21pm On May 02, 2021
This is a primordial state of jingoism!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Temptee101(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
Nigeria is gone. The only thing connecting former Nigerians is nairaland.

grin grin

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 02, 2021
These boys should attack Abuja... They are dulling too much
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by 9ty4our: 6:26pm On May 02, 2021
That's how the get their supplies and funding.. Are you still looking for their sponsors?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by ygowon: 6:27pm On May 02, 2021
Temptee101:

grin grin

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Very true
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by smsinnigeria(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2021
Anybody join Nigeria military now must be a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
younglleo:
Lazy bunch of cowards, dem dey dislodge una for north but u come dey form power Mike for east!
Na God go punish Nigerian soldiers!
amen, I feel so happy when Nigeria soldiers are killed. Just watch, tomorrow, they will tell us they killed 1000 Boko Haram, you won't see a single picture, but when they kill Okonso, 20sec letter, pictures of Okonso deadbody are all-over

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by BafanaBafana: 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

HEAD SLAMMERS!
What does it mean?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Stone03: 6:50pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:
Good, show those Cowards no mercy.

Our problem is Biafra. Boko haram can keep killing us as far as our soldiers are doing well stopping Biafra.

Look at this idiot!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Stone03: 6:52pm On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:
my brother as a Northerner my problem is just Biafra.I hate the words Igbo & Biafra...I don't care how much bokoharam deals with us or Nigerian military as long as we keep fighting Igbos and their Biafra agenda

May all of you be roasted by desert heat and may all your family memebers and you be visited by the same boko haram in Jesus name
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by bigcasava1(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=GodHatesBigots post=101312293]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/breaking-boko-haram-invades-military-base-borno-dislodges-soldiers[/qu the blood of the innocent igbos kill by nigeria soldiers are crying
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Stone03: 6:59pm On May 02, 2021
Drosonogasta:
Yet nothing would happen to them.
The killing of Ikonso is the highest intimidation of the century.

He Worth's more than all the bokoharam cum military generals put together
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Troublemaker007(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
naijamerican:

So then why are you those useless people allowing those devils to take over the north? It’s disgusting how you’ve allowed tribalism to poison your mind so much that you would literally elect killers to rule you. It’s only the Igbo’s that have prepared for this extreme violence.

I hope the international community can step in.

I am not a northerner, I have never been to the north, I have no business going to the north, even during my Nysc when I got posted to even Kwara state I refuse going because I discovered Kwara is almost dominated by Muslims and my orientation camping and service year had to be worked back to south south in last minute. I love my peaceful south south but if our Southern government don’t act now to do something about beefing up securities in south south, BokoHaram will overrun us all or cause so much havoc here in the south soon. Those of us southerners feeling unconcerned that it’s north problem are all ignorant and stupid. The aim of these people is to conquer the south!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Ghostofsparta1(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by tinktanker: 9:28pm On May 02, 2021
Pmb will be rejoicing right now
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by tinktanker: 9:30pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:
Good, show those Cowards no mercy.

Our problem is Biafra. Boko haram can keep killing us as far as our soldiers are doing well stopping Biafra.
smh u just proved to me that nigerian army and boko are one, one agenda. Kill the infidels
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 02, 2021
Troublemaker007:

You think you will be safe once BokoHaram conquer the North? You think they will stop there? They will invade the West. middlebelt before turning to the East. Once they invade the East they will descend on the South and after conquering the whole Nigeria, they will turn to Neighboring countries like Seme, Contonuo, Cameroon, Ghana, Togo. After conquering the West Africa nations they wi descend on East Africa nation and South Africa nations. This is how far Islam people are willing to go. Their motive is to conquer the infidel, convert them or slaughter or push them into the ocean. So watch what you say If you think you will be safe if BokoHaram are able to conquer the North!
The moment they finish conquering the useless Islamic north then this country would be gone

Every other region would detach itself into it's own country to fight the invading Terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Amanda4life: 10:36pm On May 02, 2021
E DON SHELE.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Amanda4life: 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
HAVE TAKEN TIME TO LOOK AT BOKOHARAM BOYS WHEN THEY STAND.

THEIR LEGS LOOKS LIKE AS IF IT FLIES.

THEy STAND SMARTLY.
SOMETIME IT LOOKS THEY STAND ON TOES.

THEY JUST LOOK LIKE BEINGS THAT CAN FLY.

I DONT KNOW THE KIND OF TRAINING THEY RECEIVE

They look too smart jari
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2021
Troublemaker007:

I am not a northerner, I have never been to the north, I have no business going to the north, even during my Nysc when I got posted to even Kwara state I refuse going because I discovered Kwara is almost dominated by Muslims and my orientation camping and service year had to be worked back to south south in last minute. I love my peaceful south south but if our Southern government don’t act now to do something about beefing up securities in south south, BokoHaram will overrun us all or cause so much havoc here in the south soon. Those of us southerners feeling unconcerned that it’s north problem are all ignorant and stupid. The aim of these people is to conquer the south!
listen and have wisdom

There is nothing special about Boko Haram Terrorists other than enough support which they get from their Islamic collaborators up north (the locals)

If they try moving to east or south south, these both are Christian majority that have no business with Islamic terrorism, so Boko Haram can't get local cover, they can't get vast forests and lands, people in south value life

What would happen is if they finish over running north, igbos would essentially detach themselves easily from Nigeria and declare Biafra (Already once Abuja is overthrown one nigeria is dead)

Igbos would just declare Biafra and Mark any other intruder coming in as invasion.

It's just a matter of closing the boarders and mounting guard in the strategic locations, at this time foreign nations would start to step in since it's about a geographic space wanting to end terrorism

The south south states would be the ones crawling and begging igbos to be covered and join their protection against Boko Haram

Essentially as Christian states it would be so easy to jointly flush Boko Haram under such collation because their wouldn't be camouflage for Boko Haram to penetrate

Mind you all this would be happening because the Terrorists have taken over Abuja and the north that is battling internally

Why do you think ESN is gradually evacuating presence of military, police in biafra now?

Why do you think even the governor of imo doesn't feel save again?

Why do you think upon all fulani herdsmen Terrorists have tried in south east south south they still can't secure comfortable base for operation
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by zoedew: 10:48pm On May 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
One idiot who call himself minister of communication has been working hand in hand with Boko Haram.

Soldiers should really be willing to start shooting some people in government. For Nigeria to be better, some people in government really need to be shot. Just one bullet.
That must be a lie!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by izunned: 11:29pm On May 02, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is happening in Nigeria now? I am a bit confuse here ooo.

Please why can't the Senate and Reps impeach Buhari? This is nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Fashdeejay(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2021
Systemic arming of their lap dogs.... Soon they will be set loose to ravage the country.... Ransacking a military base with armoury? More weapons ..... This is the second base to be over run in a matter of days.... Imagine the weapons.... The APCs the armoured vehicles and other things that will be on that base!?!? Nigeria is under attack and our people have no clue how serious this situation is...
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Troublemaker007(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2021
Mikehot:
The moment they finish conquering the useless Islamic north then this country would be gone

Every other region would detach itself into it's own country to fight the invading Terrorists

Eventually I pray we don’t come to this because from the look of things we are heading this path using a speedy train
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Tonitoniton(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2021
Buhari don turn Nigeria army to boys scout full time.

and all of u up there who are happy that boko haram is dealing with Nigeria army and the populace because of ur hatred for igbos and biafra will have ur life run like boko haram is running the north.

u guys will not go free for supporting evil because of ur evil sentiments

ur days are numbered
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by Troublemaker007(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2021
Mikehot:
listen and have wisdom

There is nothing special about Boko Haram Terrorists other than enough support which they get from their Islamic collaborators up north (the locals)

If they try moving to east or south south, these both are Christian majority that have no business with Islamic terrorism, so Boko Haram can't get local cover, they can't get vast forests and lands, people in south value life

What would happen is if they finish over running north, igbos would essentially detach themselves easily from Nigeria and declare Biafra (Already once Abuja is overthrown one nigeria is dead)

Igbos would just declare Biafra and Mark any other intruder coming in as invasion.

It's just a matter of closing the boarders and mounting guard in the strategic locations, at this time foreign nations would start to step in since it's about a geographic space wanting to end terrorism

The south south states would be the ones crawling and begging igbos to be covered and join their protection against Boko Haram

Essentially as Christian states it would be so easy to jointly flush Boko Haram under such collation because their wouldn't be camouflage for Boko Haram to penetrate

Mind you all this would be happening because the Terrorists have taken over Abuja and the north that is battling internally

Why do you think ESN is gradually evacuating presence of military, police in biafra now?

Why do you think even the governor of imo doesn't feel save again?

Why do you think upon all fulani herdsmen Terrorists have tried in south east south south they still can't secure comfortable base for operation

You made your point but you could have without adding insult. Do you think South South are toothless! They have the sea!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by executive12: 12:07am On May 03, 2021
GloShare:
Lol

The irony is that if the US helps nigeria with military hardware, buhari will deploy it against IPOB.

Not terrorists, not bandits... IPOB.

The US under a Democrat President Biden will not sell military hardware to Buhari administration.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers by GloShare(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2021
executive12:

The US under a Democrat President Biden will not sell military hardware to Buhari administration.

Thats what they've been asking for, even when they spoke with Blinken.

No deal.

No deal with usa = no deal with uk.

China may give them arms though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.