Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) (92688 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by Basher8583: 12:53pm On May 03, 2021
Masturbator2020:
But in you first post,you said may Nigeria prospect under him how they hell is that possible with 2years left?If you had said,may Nigeria prospect under APC then we can assume continuity is what you're taking into consideration. Now,on the point you have raise about buhari doing a lot but wailers are not seeing it,can you pls list the things he has done that wailers are not seeing? And how exactly he has improved the lives of an average Nigerian?Let's not be sentiment in our judgement.A government that failed to secure the lives of the citizens have failed, security is the primary responsible of any government..
Pls help me list the achievement of buhari abeg,I want to verify them..

You guys like washing buhari white,whereas his actions are doing the opposite. Buhari was the first to criticize yaradua foreign medical treatment, and even called for his impeachment. Has buhari not done worse than yaradua now?
How are you defending a man who is doing the exert same thing her fought against?
Pls if you have a better explanation let me knw.

If you hate Buhari that's your personal opinion. It doesn't affect anything other than your Blood Pressure cuz that man is focused and doesnt allow noise to distract him.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by LibanKush: 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
Me self Handsome jawe under dis Bubu administration after Bubu Na me

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by berrystunn(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
I only agree with number one. God bless His Excellency, may Nigeria succeed under his leadership.

APC
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by Masturbator2020: 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
Basher8583:

If you hate Buhari that's your personal opinion. It doesn't affect anything other than your Blood Pressure cuz that man is focused and doesnt allow noise to distract him.
I don't hate buhari. I simply asked simple questions. List his achievements or keep shut.

If you still believe he has integrity explain why he is doing the exact thing he fought against.
Don't be sentimental.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by pencilee(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2021
Remove Buhari nd pata mi
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by davidque: 1:38pm On May 03, 2021
This has got to be the most useless post on Nairaland
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by ngjames2021: 2:30pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by Basher8583: 6:19pm On May 03, 2021
Masturbator2020:

I don't hate buhari. I simply asked simple questions. List his achievements or keep shut.

If you still believe he has integrity explain why he is doing the exact thing he fought against.
Don't be sentimental.

Trust me I'm the last person you will find being sentimental.

I cannot help you if you have dificulty seeing with your eyes the changes that have been made. Spend less on social media.

Even corrupt people have seen painful changes. That's why they are sponsoring this misinformation on social media.

For me believe what you want to belive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured / xxxxxxxxxxx / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.