Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal (3654 Views)

DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by NwaAro: 10:27pm On May 02, 2021
I'm in Enugu and everywhere is peaceful, business areas going on fine, beautiful Enugu girls all around and the scenery is as ever before beautiful... I dey here with my boys enjoying better Okpa Nsukka with grilled fish and soft drinks. The most intriguing thing is that there are no police or military check points in all major roads, streets, and busy areas where harassment of commuters is a commonplace sight, you can almost see the grin of blissful peace on every motorists face... absolute peace and serenity! The enemies of the East shall not prevail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by cybertruss(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2021
cybertruss:
I am currently in the South East. To my amazement, it is very peaceful. I actually do not understand how the town is peaceful without police station. However from time to time we see Nigeria Army parade. Everyone moves freely and peacefully no problem at all. No armed robbery unlike what used to happen when the police were everywhere. I don't think the police is necessary. However we have local vigilante almost everywhere

Another good thing is that we have no more road blocks and the people are very happy. I hope it will continue like this. However I know nothing about Enugu State

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Omoslim26: 11:14pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:

If you don't answer my own question, it will not be well with you. Now, this is the answer to your question:

Is mnk's sister a police?
If yes, are all the Igbo police already killed by unknown gunmen except mnk's sister?

1.Yes mnk's sister is a police
2.No. He should give details on how they will find his sister and kill her so that the tears the unknown gunmen whom he called angels, brought to the family of other, will be shed in his own household too.
Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ygowon: 11:16pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

1.Yes mnk's sister is a police
2.No. He should give details on how they will find his sister and kill her so that the tears the unknown gunmen whom he called angels, brought to the family of other, will be shed in his own household too.

You have not answered the question. Is mnk's sister the only Igbo police currently alive? Yes/no

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by engrchykae(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2021
FreedomArmy:
indeed freedom can only be taken forcefully. We are getting there. I knew a day like this will come when Igbo's will no longer tolerate military subjugation.thanks to NK
may God continue to gift us with sons like ojukwu,nnamdi kanu and nzeogwu.
May the azikiwes and Joe igbokwes be aborted
Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Omoslim26: 11:33pm On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Cow brain, if her so-called police sister comes out to mount any illegal checkpoint to extort our people, she will be killed without waste of time. Stop dying on top Biafra/Igbo matter. Just tell your terrorists brothers never to come anywhere near Biafraland or they will be killed. We don't spare any terrorists in Biafraland.

Cursed kanuri terrorist, why can't your scammer lord and personal savior tell the angelic ugm where she is serving so they can go and kill her too.
bloody taquiyya hypocrite.

You will be there thinking you are deceiving anyone with your substandard taquiyya until the monsters created by your NE leaders will cut short your already bleak destiny ���.

ibu ozu na gha ije�� that 20k you collected from your uncle shekau is your end point��bcus it's either you kill your fellow taquiyya brethren, or you become a suicide bomber ��.

You have used the money to drink burukutu finish so you can't even return it , your own is finished ��

1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by achi4u(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2021
I'm presently in Abakaliki but surprised that no more robbery or braking of shops or other social vices in absence of the law enforcement.

People were happy going about their normal businesses and the roads were very free unlike when there are about 6 army check point and 100s of police road block to collect so much money.

Our main target is Biafra restoration.

To hell with Nigeria problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ScamHunter: 1:59am On May 03, 2021
ygowon:
Are u in the east now? U are not qualified to talk. Lean to read and understand. Kogi commissioner just got killed by gunmen and you are there crying for south east. Go and cry for yourself. Anuofia

Correct anuofia. All them BMC's have Ph.D in Iberibe...When you're selling your conscience over 30NGN/month, the casualty obviously would be your initiative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by ScamHunter: 2:37am On May 03, 2021
Jman06:
Cultists have overran Enugu metropolis with cult-related murders now the order of the day. This is a total sabotage of the efforts of the men of the special anticult squad of the Nigerian police that hitherto reduced the activities of cultists in the state to the barest.

Armed robbery and kidnapping have also increased in the state no thanks to the criminal elements parading themselves as members of ESN.

As a matter of fact, there's anarchy in the southeast as people now take the law into their hands while the law enforcement agents no longer respond to arrest law breakers when called upon by common men. Their services are now reserved for the politicians and moneybags.
Fulani terrorist sighted, so you live all over SE to know abi you're a bird of prey flying all over SE to know what'[s happening all over? Yeye janjaaaweeeed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation In The Southeast After Police And Army Withdrawal by Nobody: 6:39am On May 10, 2021
achi4u:
I'm presently in Abakaliki but surprised that no more robbery or braking of shops or other social vices in absence of the law enforcement.

People were happy going about their normal businesses and the roads were very free unlike when there are about 6 army check point and 100s of police road block to collect so much money.

Our main target is Biafra restoration.

To hell with Nigeria problem.

Remain there and get the biafra in ebonyi. Don't export the nuisance to other states.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party / Embattled Adamawa REC Yunusa-Ari Fails To Appear In Court / Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki Attacked Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.