Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? (14608 Views)

Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2021
smiley
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Trustedpronet: 9:32pm On May 02, 2021
You should be living in heaven...you don't belong here. Been honest made me not to become a medical doctor because I couldn't cheat during chemistry exam...got Pass. I still thank God for everything. Chemistry is too difficult for me I pray my children will do better than me.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Cheating during interview or exams has nothing to do with God

Its your choice.
I see...but you can blame the president for your headaches! Like citizens like government.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Taiwojon(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
you don't cheat on job Interview, cool right

but
do you cheat on God by not paying your tithe?

do you cheat on your neighbor whereby withholding what belong to them?

do you still live a life of sins whereby crucifying christ again?

you don't need to cheat!

you need to Repent if you don't cheat on job but cheat on others issue

Jesus save
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by sulaak(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
Swealy:
I have been searching for a job for some months now and I got an invite for a test, there was a great opportunity to cheat without getting caught I mean chances of getting caught was almost 0 and I did not
I probably think if I pass the test i would scale through the other stages
Does this make me stupid ?

You will be capable of doing the job if you are selected, the reason why Nigeria is a mess today is that the country civil servants and political officers holders are all cheats.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Illuminatiship(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
Swealy:
I have been searching for a job for some months now and I got an invite for a test, there was a great opportunity to cheat without getting caught I mean chances of getting caught was almost 0 and I did not
you didn't yes you know why because you are stupid. you nor know say naija na shortcut
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
ikorodureporta:
cheesy

Any test or exam wey I do, at any chance of expo, we gonna expo to Max!
I no know Weda na sin to help ourselves, but I don't care...

I hope you are not one of those cursing Buhari?
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by GeneralPula: 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
momodub:
Dammm honesty is the best policy

I think surviving is the best policy !
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:38pm On May 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

I think surviving is the best policy !
Sure our politicians love this mindset, since everyone is corrupt!
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by tollyboy5(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I see...but you can blame the president for your headaches! Like citizens like government.
What do you mean?
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Mattworld(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2021
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2021
Big no but u be MUMU.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Djamel(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
.....opportunity comes but onces

No need to shalaye too much

Modified: you didn't cheat because you knew 60/70% of the questions
Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Cousin9999: 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
You did the right thing.

Companies that test often do so to get free work from people, or some other reason besides actually using it in a decision.

And just because you submit the right answers, that doesn't guarantee you anything. If people are gaming the test so easily, what makes you think everything else isn't gamed?

Furthermore, what if they weed you out at the next stage? What if you get weeded out in the job because of skills you misrepresented? What if you cause the company to lose money?

Think about all the crooked politicians blocking Nigeria's rise. Do you want to be that guy? I hope not.

Some people make the wrong decision out of desperation and suffering. I can't fault them. But when you have a choice, you can't just give up.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by ikorodureporta: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Look, since wey I don know say not every first class or two one holders excelled without expo, I no dey suffer mysef again

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by drkrest(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
you didn't yes you know why because you are stupid. you nor know say naija na short court
No be only short court na federal high court
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by tollyboy5(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

What is this one saying. Do you think not cheating make someone intelligent or smart?

I do write answers on exam papers and exchange it with peers how does that link with buhari ?

You're trying to be smart but you're not at all
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Djamel(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2021
.....opportunity comes but ones

No need to shalaye too much

P.s: you didn't cheat because you knew 60/70% of the questions asked
Quote me anywhere!
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by OvisFranko: 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
Why are you questioning your choice.
Are you doubting your Moral Compass?
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by MrMcJay(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2021
Swealy:

You are not stupid, you did the right thing. Don't mind those castigating you, they think they are smart but cutting corners is never worth it.

I'm proud of you, and many others reading this are also proud of you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by winner37(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2021
My dear ,too much of holysm can cause you to be lagging behind .. For this Nigeria you went to a job test and you misbehave by not cheating ? you have some questions to be answered by the president?
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by oluwafeolami(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2021
Swealy:

It is your personality, keep it up bro. Either you pass the test or not, you are a noble being. A time is coming you might vie for a post in Nigeria and as u know, the internet doesn’t forget, ur antecedent records will speak for u. Don’t back down on ur kind of person sir, you are good to go. Bless up boss
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Khadifah(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2021
You no need anybody to cajole you against your norms.
See you ahead
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Harvesttony(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2021
So why asking us if you are a fool or not.
What about I tell you Yes that you are a big fool for not cheating or I tell you No that you are pretty competent, reliable and trustworthy for being true to the tenets of the system - maybe you feel glad because I might just have made your day.

Please find consolation in the completeness of your effective conscience and wake up from the insignificant desire for societal gratification.

Congrats even if the Job was lost
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by mmadu4: 10:26pm On May 02, 2021
yes compound fool
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by JBoss25(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2021
Harvesttony:
So why asking us if you are a fool or not.
What about I tell you Yes that you are a big fool for not cheating or I tell you No that you are pretty competent, reliable and trustworthy for being true to the tenets of the system - maybe you feel glad because I might just have made your day.

Please find consolation in the completeness of your effective conscience and wake up from the insignificant desire for societal gratification.

Congrats even if the Job was lost
Nawao see this man blowing full grammar grin
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by winkmart: 10:45pm On May 02, 2021
Lol
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by ecomalchemist(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2021
Bless up
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by owbabs: 11:32pm On May 02, 2021
Street smart vs Book Smart
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Maj196(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2021
No but bringing it here makes you one tongue
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by alhaji04: 11:53pm On May 02, 2021
Look at you, who told u dey won't know if you cheat? You even added 0% abi degree lol. My brother, they are not dumb, unless u talked about some of these useless jobs out there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C / Experience Job Positions At CCC Construction Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.