Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,929 members, 7,956,488 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? (14739 Views)

Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Originalsly: 12:04am On May 03, 2021
Are you suppose to cheat if an opportunity presents itself? ... at the job are you suppose to steal if the opportunity presents itself?

Bro.... the employer was probably tired of hiring people sailing through the tests but failing to display that knowledge on the job.... and being dishonest as well. How well you perform in the test may not be as important as your honesty. It was likely set up to give you all the opportunity to cheat.....while they were secretly monitoring. Regardless..... it is always better to be honest.

My sister...a RN... applied for a job at a private hospital that had a lot of benefits available to employees... child care etc. At the interview she was asked if she had knowledge and experience with regards to the operation of several equipment and procedures. Almost half.. she replied she knew a little about but had no experience. She returned home dejected... hopeless. The following day she was called for a second interview and was offered the job. The interviewer explained that people claim to know everything and when hired they really do not know anything. Based on what my sister's strengths they placed her there and arranged training for what she needed to know. If she had said she knew everything .... she would've been ruled out.

Never pretend to know what you don't know.... never pretend to be who you are not. If you be honest and don't get the job... then it was not for you ...see it as a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Lekmanz87(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2021
Swealy:
I have been searching for a job for some months now and I got an invite for a test, there was a great opportunity to cheat without getting caught I mean chances of getting caught was almost 0 and I did not
I probably think if I pass the test i would scale through the other stages
Does this make me stupid ?

Do you know if there any circuit cameras watching you? Just believe in what you stand for…keep up the good morals
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Energyking(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2021
It's a good thing that you didn't participate in it, in my opinion. It may not look like much now, but you'd be glad you took your current path sometime in the future

Anyways, no matter the outcome of the interview, I'd still suggest you find an alternative means of supporting yourself. Falling back and depending on one job alone is very dangerous in this economy. I learnt this early enough, and till now I haven't met any boss for an interview thankfully enough

Wish you success, man
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by SmartyPants(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
You are a fool

Nope... More fool you.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by dannypaul(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2021
Swealy:
I have been searching for a job for some months now and I got an invite for a test, there was a great opportunity to cheat without getting caught I mean chances of getting caught was almost 0 and I did not

Cardinalstone?
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by SmartyPants(m): 1:34am On May 03, 2021
Lekmanz87:

Do you know if there any circuit cameras watching you? Just believe in what you stand for…keep up the good morals

As far fetched as this sounds, this is a real question. Just this evening a friend was telling me how.one of his company's drivers scratched his car and denied it without knowing that the havr secretly installed CCTV.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by GeneralPula: 4:17am On May 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Sure our politicians love this mindset, since everyone is corrupt!

It’s not really about being corrupt, it’s just the reality of life..

We’re all living to survive everyday ma’am..
This isn’t about being corrupt
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by galadima77(m): 4:58am On May 03, 2021
renegades:
How can you even say such a thing

Thank you...

OP stop questioning your sincerity
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Slurity(m): 5:40am On May 03, 2021
Swealy:
kindly note that there is different between a test and assignment, you must understand the line between the two before conclusion
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Bsure: 6:28am On May 03, 2021
OP keep doing what you do. You may not get this current job, but one day, truth will pay you. And when it does, you will get a reward bigger than what any employer can ever pay you.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by BrainSanitizer: 6:52am On May 03, 2021
Goan contest for president. We will vote for you.
Congratulations on advance.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by DHaran: 7:24am On May 03, 2021
Swealy:
Yes it makes you a bigger fool...that chances is an opportunity to be used!
if you dont cheat in that job test your fellow aspirant will cheat and get undue advantage over you in getting the job...
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by deavicky(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2021
Swealy:
I don't understand how u can cheat in a job interview.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by kafeii123: 8:09am On May 03, 2021
author=Swealy post=101313925]I have been searching for a job for some months now and I got an invite for a test, there was a great opportunity to cheat without getting caught I mean chances of getting caught was almost 0 and I did not
[/quote]

If you're unable to pass the entry test for the job.....you may not be able to perform on the job... Thus, I consider your approach a sensible one... And believe that if you pass the test as I think you may, you will be able to do it with your full mind and vigour....

Pls jeep this attitude up.... But also do your best at skilling yourself up...
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2021
Yes unfortunately it does..
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by femi4: 8:38am On May 03, 2021
Swealy:
No, you are not stupid. There might be camera somewhere hidden in the room

Even without that, cheating to pass a test doesn't portray you as a man of integrity
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

It’s not really about being corrupt, it’s just the reality of life..

We’re all living to survive everyday ma’am..
This isn’t about being corrupt
It is corruption, it is what it is! Nigerians are corrupt! Stop blaming Buhari for your woes, you are all the same.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by DemonHunTER: 9:27am On May 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Yes!

What a foolish question

[img]https://media1./images/7c35fce1e3ce0a3d4add2ac30cffca1c/tenor.gif?itemid=6117941[/img]

I cheated in religious studies during junior waec.....smuggled in a miniature bible between my balls and got an 'A'

never looked back!

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by GeneralPula: 11:08am On May 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It is corruption, it is what it is! Nigerians are corrupt! Stop blaming Buhari for your woes, you are all the same.

Smiles, we Nigeria’s are corrupt, I sabi!

But you ever see me blaming buhari for anything?

I don’t know what you do for a living, but is it corruption that makes you do whatever you’re doing for a living to survive?
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by OgaRico(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Yes!

What a foolish question

[img]https://media1./images/7c35fce1e3ce0a3d4add2ac30cffca1c/tenor.gif?itemid=6117941[/img]

I cheated in religious studies during junior waec.....smuggled in a miniature bible between my balls and got an 'A'

never looked back!

Bros,the day wey I discover say clergymen dey get invigilators during their exams nai I give up.
Re: I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:47pm On May 03, 2021
YOU JUST SCORED.
#STOPPOLLUTEDMINDS
POLLUTED MINDS ARE FILLED WITH GARBAGE,THEY CHEAT=STEAL=LOOT=NEVER AT PEACE=DAMNED=CONDEMN TO HELL undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) / THE NEWEST BIBLE SCHOOL IN NIGERIA / Offer As A Credit Officer: Please What Does It Really Involve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.