Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things (23633 Views)

How To Be Successful In Life / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
Jeferious:
Girls no dey use ear hear say guys dey avoid marriage. That ideology is a threat to their existence grin grin

They are all time dependent. Even men are but we choice to turn the other way.
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by seyz91(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2021
you said it all

Facts only!
EXLOVER:
Some people don't do all the things you listed up there, but they are still not successful, while some engage in like 3 or 4 of those things there but are fvcking successful.

Everybody get he destiny, who work for A might not work for B, life is to do the right thing and meet the right people, some people are not successful because something is limiting them for doing the right thing.

Everybody should just live his or her life and be happy.

Work, Focus and Grind

In Conclusion... Make everybody Getat.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2021
Number 2, Any which way, girl friend or call girl, you will sha have a monthly budget for that, so i think its same thing.
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Ajah489(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
Thank you very much
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by hofeshhomes: 5:20pm On May 25, 2021
Real estate is a trusted and tested way to give you financial Freedom.

You may follow us to learn more.
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2021
Numbr 2 is so true
D will finish ur moni
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Jeferious: 5:23pm On May 25, 2021
stinflame:

They are all time dependent. Even men are but we choice to turn the other way.
you and who dey dependent? Abeg carry your own personal cross jejely
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2021
No bet9ja
U never start.
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2021
Jeferious:
you and who dey dependent? Abeg carry your own personal cross jejely

Hahahhaah gee, nah just money and if you hustling from the scratch the delay guys from marrying. The rich get their kids married at w very early age, in order for them to meet up with them when they are still actively in service for immediate fixing.
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2021
900warriorz:
Hmmm....So true. The day I decided to start saving every dime and kobo I get from any source and opened up my Kolo after 3 months, I realized those little kobo matters coz from the proceeds, I furnished my house.

After saving you still made use of the money wrongly, (though it's your money grin)

Saving money is not the problem, what you do with the savings is what differentiates you from someone that doesn't save at all

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by 900warriorz: 5:38pm On May 25, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

After saving you still made use of the money wrongly, (though it's your money grin)

Saving money is not the problem, what you do with the savings is what differentiates you from someone that doesn't save at all

...Investing in my property is wrongly spent? Did you hear yourself well? Or you think I meant buying Tv and Gas cooker is what I meant? I meant wiring the house, furnitures and fittings in a new building man undecided
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by owobokiri(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
If you don't buy luxurious cars.., wetin you gain oo?
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by Highlyrespected(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
OP you made some points here
Most especially number 6
I reason with it.
May God bless us financially
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by RioCarputo(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2021
and say no to that yeye things called bet9ja and forex trade and the likes....
Re: If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things by goldmatrix(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2021
...and lastly avoid anything food. It cost money to cook better food.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Returns N2.1m Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (Photos) / Four Reasons Why Lawyers Are Like Condoms / Pilot Janet Bunor Steps Out In Thigh-Revealing Outfit In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.