Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? (542 Views)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by Kccheechy(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
your fiance or girlfriend opened up to you that she was sexually abused by her father years ago, you would you still continue with the relationship?
Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by chatinent: 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
I think she needs me most then.

1 Like

Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by MJBOLT: 5:20pm On May 02, 2021
She's damaged already and must be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by AfroKnight: 5:28pm On May 02, 2021
Yes. It’s not her fault. It’s only a problem if she admits she feels sexually attracted to him.

1 Like

Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by YoungLionken(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2021
Defilement is two; sin and abomination..

Fornication with someone who's not related to you is sin..

Having sex with a blood relative is an abomination..

If I were the one with the lady, firstly, we shall go for spiritual cleansing, before anything else...
Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by Samfloxin(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2021
She shouldn't tell me such a thing,it is better I don't know
Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by Lilpen3758: 6:10pm On May 02, 2021
Samfloxin:
Now that you know what will you do ?
Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by Kccheechy(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2021
Samfloxin:
What if after being so committed in the relationship she opened up to you... A relationship that has lasted over 4 years and you guys are still waxing strong. Would you because of that call off the relationship?
Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by Kccheechy(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2021
YoungLionken:
Defilement is two; sin and abomination..

Fornication with someone who's not related to you is sin..

Having sex with a blood relative is an abomination..

If I were the one with the lady, firstly, we shall go for spiritual cleansing, before anything else...
Was it her fault? Well, going for spiritual cleansing is not a bad idea.
Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by Kccheechy(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
She's damaged already and must be avoided.
So you will blame her for being defiled by her father at a young age where she was completely helpless and powerless? If you guys have grown the relationship to last over 5 years and still waxing strong, you will call if the relationship because she opened up to you?
Re: Would You Go On With The Relationship If She Told You She Was Abused By Her Dad? by MJBOLT: 7:45pm On May 02, 2021
it is not my duty to take care of damaged women,let her look for someone else to do that

Kccheechy:
So you will blame her for being defiled by her father at a young age where she was completely helpless and powerless? If you guys have grown the relationship to last over 5 years and still waxing strong, you will call if the relationship because she opened up to you?

(1) (Reply)

Bro Code 008 / Help! Is This A Red Flag? / Na Guy Wey Dey Spend For Relationship Dey Fear Breakup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.