Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Exorcist In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exorcist In Islam (597 Views)

Is Harry Potter Permissible In Islam? : Dr. Zakir Naik Answers / Using Casket For Burial In Islam / The Role Of Muhazim In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2021
Asallam aleikum waramatullahi,wabaraka
I need a professional exorcist Here who can perform (exorcism)ruki'a in Islam for someone
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On May 03, 2021
nheyol:
Asallam aleikum waramatullahi,wabaraka
I need a professional exorcist Here who can perform (exorcism)ruki'a in Islam for someone
Seriously? undecided
What sort of spirits are we talking of here? Jinns? undecided
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Seriously? undecided
What sort of spirits are we talking of here? Jinns? undecided
it has already been solved thanks
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
she is now normal
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
How was it resolved? Did you see it leave or something to confirm that indeed it has been resolved? What did it look like? undecided
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How was it resolved? Did you see it leave or something to confirm that indeed it has been resolved? What did it look like? undecided
it was discovered psychological after she was taken to yaba psychology hospital that she was too depressed and she also narrated all what she has gone through after she is ok
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
it was discovered psychological after she was taken to yaba psychology hospital that she was too depressed and she also narrated all what she has gone through after she is ok
She was depressed and you thought she needed an exorcism instead? undecided

Is she on medication or simply snapped out of her depression, this in what seems like less than 2 weeks since you created this thread? undecided
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
but after that illness started she used to see the unseen and she used to change clothes every minutes, especially when she is using the toilet she Will shout that she had like 50kids, meanwhile she is a very young girl 25 years of age still studying in lassu
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
but after that illness started she used to see the unseen and she used to change clothes every minutes, especially when she is using the toilet she Will shout that she had like 50kids, meanwhile she is a very young girl 25 years of age still studying in lassu
That ain't depression... depression is a mood disorder. What you describe is a psychotic disorder. undecided

Please let her doctors know the details of the experience you have witnessed so they get her on the right treatment plan. undecided
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That ain't depression... depression is a mood disorder. What you describe is a psychotic disorder. undecided
wow are you a doctor sir
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
wow are you a doctor sir
Nope, I am not a doctor but I know enough about mental illness to know one from the other. undecided
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nope, I am not a doctor but I know enough about mental illness to know one from the other. undecided
well i have also Wikipedia it matches perfectly well with her condition psychosis
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
well i have also Wikipedia it matches perfectly well with her condition psychosis
Yeah, what you describe may have underlying depression but is definitely a psychotic disorder and ought to be approached as so. undecided
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yeah, what you describe may have underlying depression but is definitely a psychotic disorder and ought to be approached as so. undecided
if such thing happens again,do you know of any recommended drug for these
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
if such thing happens again,do you know of any recommended drug for these
When it comes to mental illness due to uniqueness of brain and condition, treatment will need to be tailored to patients needs and not based on effectiveness of drug on other cases. For example, some depression patients thrive with medications like aadavan, or even paxil while other depression patients find they are rendered useless by the very same drugs.
So it is imperative that you work carefully and patiently with the doctor, and the patient(careful monitoring necessary), to find the drug and dosage that works best(best-fit treatement) for each solution prescribed. undecided
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When it comes to mental illness due to uniqueness of brain and condition, treatment will need to be tailored to patients needs and not based on effectiveness of drug on other cases. For example, some depression patients thrive with medications like aadavan, or even paxil while other depression patients find they are rendered useless by the very same drugs.
So it is imperative that you work carefully and patiently with the doctor, and the patient(careful monitoring necessary), to find the drug and dosage that works best(best-fit treatement) for each solution prescribed. undecided
thanks so much but are you an exorcist if in any case i may still need you for someone how can i find you
Re: Exorcist In Islam by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
thanks so much but are you an exorcist if in any case i may still need you for someone how can i find you
Excor....what? I can bet you that more than 98% of the cases you assume to fit that description are instead mental in origin, just like the one you described here. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Duped By A Pastor? / This Study Provides Evidence That Praying To God Doesn't Solve A Problem. / Should I Collect Money From The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.