Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him (48779 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Davido And Second Daughter Hailey Having Nice Time Together In US / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by subcbouy: 9:40am On May 03, 2021
mayklef:
see as 1son dey shack ham....wetin Wizzy(father of 4) go do?
go do Baba Ijesha naw!
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by saintbillion(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2021
Why the pikin resemble Puruzi like that instead of frog voice?
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Adakintroy: 9:42am On May 03, 2021
The older cultural people were right about no sex before marriage. It's like baiting the young mind in with what they consciously or subconsciously hold in high esteem And then rope them in steady.

But the young modern man tore that to shred. Instant gratifications was pronounced in exchange for long term gains. The results...Baby Mama's and fathers everywhere.

The arrogance of the modern man is to ascribe all truth to itself, while denying the past cultural man of it's due. Even when he is dead wrong he act arrogantly right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by ofiko123(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2021
How is this news
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Xhuntra: 9:43am On May 03, 2021
See them promoting immorality

Having children out of wedlock is now something to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Davido is an example of a man.
God has given us dominion over women to do as we wish.
Even Solomon had countless wifes and concubines.
I concur
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by bigbamo: 9:46am On May 03, 2021
Xiajim:
Waw

Visit jobscan.co to DIY
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by samguru(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2021
iammo:
Father and son time

Chioma made the right choice allowing Davido to access his kid after the break up, unlike some bitter women

You just spoke my mind.

God bless Chioma
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2021
Papa ifeanyi grin
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2021
KINDLY USE YOUR PLATFORM TO HELP NIGERIANS SOLVED THE PRESENT PROBLEMS FACING NIGERIA PEOPLE NOT ALL THIS POST THAT WON'T ADD ANY VALUE TO NIGERIA CITIZENS
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Oshokalo: 9:51am On May 03, 2021
see as ifeanyi resemble dancing senator
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Skillsnigeria: 9:54am On May 03, 2021
That's good
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by rasaqadeseun(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2021
Make I come join them?

Hey! I will design a professional website for your business from as low as 40,000 Naira contact me on 08103256961.
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by blamingthedevil: 9:59am On May 03, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by ecomalchemist(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2021
One love
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by blamingthedevil: 10:02am On May 03, 2021
Igivebooks:
The way chioma go de treat Davido like egg now eh, I can't imagine.

Make God no put us for lower ground when it comes to negotiations and compromise o

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
I don marry...why should I be chasing girls

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Igivebooks: 10:06am On May 03, 2021
blamingthedevil:

I don marry...why should I be chasing girls
oya na. Buy am make you chase madam grin grin

It's not chase girls tho. It's girls chase you
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by zimmaking(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
I thought u go abuse am again.
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by jrusky(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2021
This is why I laughed when some crude myopic human saying oh Davido has no right to see the boy because he has not paid the damn dowry go and fight him nowtha the boy is enjoying with his sperms donor father, now you all can kill yourselves.

You should all show me where dowry payment is in Nigeria constitution or which law prohibit a man that impregnated his girlfriend and ready to take responsibility but was barred because of dowry.

A young girl was send to Uni but fame and money got over her and Solomon of our time is the only man she thought suitable for her then let her bear the pain so next time she would remember the word in the Bible that says *children listen to your parent*

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by kingbee90: 10:19am On May 03, 2021
Onyi22:
So na for only Instagram status Davido post Chioma picture for birthday?
Na wa ooo

And so what??
Him for post am for Billboard? Abi him for carry chioma picture for placard? Dem never dump u before?
MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Mariangeles(f): 10:24am On May 03, 2021
iammo:
Father and son time

Chioma made the right choice allowing Davido to access his kid after the break up, unlike some bitter women

Urgh!
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:25am On May 03, 2021
Where is mama ifeanyi??...

Meanwhile I have a very clean Samsung note 9 and an HP G2 Folio to sell....check my bio for details thanks
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by tempusfugit: 10:42am On May 03, 2021
Oga we re in Nigeria
iammo:
Father and son time

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by AfroKnight: 10:44am On May 03, 2021
Chioma has finally become just another baby mama. This life no balance.

He will change, he will change. You women never learn. I’m sure another girl is somewhere hoping to be the one to marry Davido.
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Wronggee(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2021
If you don't have better thing to say... Please just lock up
KingZaddy:

Is it not foolishness to keep a boy's hair like a girl?

Is he trying to build gay in the child? Do you want the kid to start associating more with girls believing he is one of them
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Freelane33(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2021
cool

Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Dizzytee: 10:49am On May 03, 2021
mayklef:
see as 1son dey shack ham....wetin Wizzy(father of 4) go do?

nawa oh! human being, if he doesn't have a child you guys will still be the one to condemn him

how many children do you have n hope you are given them good life?
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by popesco123: 11:01am On May 03, 2021
b3llo:
Assurance don turn to Endurance

and she that endure laugh at last. oh yes, she have nothing to regret or worry about, many good men are out there longing for her. last last she must marry and Davido must marry too.
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Danielstv: 11:02am On May 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Hi slawormiir really want to get in touch with u 07081556575 this is my WhatsApp number
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by ultimatekint(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2021
Mixture of both dad and mum.
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by Tonyx5(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2021
KingZaddy:

Is it not foolishness to keep a boy's hair like a girl?

Is he trying to build gay in the child? Do you want the kid to start associating more with girls believing he is one of them
Guy you're full of shit
Re: Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him by 2mch(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Baba Ijesha, I pity you. Where this mentality will land you, you have not seen the vision yet as a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Lepacious Bose Flaunts 36 Inches Waist / Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.