Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) (33799 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by ransomed: 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:

Astaghafurulai Astaghafurulai Astaghafurulai

May God in his infinite powers and the holiness of Ramadan make every single wish you pray or wish me go back to you , your parents, family and generation in 7 folds.... Insha Allah Amin yarobi

You supported and still support what they did and are doing.
God will visit their iniquities on you and generations sir .
May God prepare the hottest place of hell for supporters of evil doers like you. Amen.
peace shall elude foot soldiers of evil doers.
They might use Tafsir to cover-up, but the lake of fire shall be their rewards as God liveth. Amen. Thank you.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Cnach: 9:05pm On May 02, 2021
kehinde1588:
I just like Jagaban. Those who hate this man are doing it out of jealousy or politics cos I don't see any reason why this man who empowers people around him should be hated.
the only thing I'm trying to sort out is if he is really selfish as in wiring Lagos funds to his pocket as people said. I have seen people he helped, and when he governed Lagos he also did well. if he is free of that accusation then I will start fighting those that hate him
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by CocoaOla: 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
Muslim brotherhood occultic party
Terrorists sympathisers group party
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Masha Allah.

Despite the strive of terrorists and their sympathizers to destroy the religion of Allah, Islam is waxing stronger everyday. Our Deen is the fastest growing religion in the World.

Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2021
This people are just bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by ransomed: 9:17pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:

No need to rant am sure Allah who sees through us all would give you what you deserve for what you wished me and my family over Political discuss..

Allah has asked us to request and it shall be answered with the power of the holy month . I have made the request for you and ngadaAwo to get 7 folds of whatever you wished me

Hypocrite! You now remember the holy month
When you have been given exactly what you deserved for supporting evil. As Satan is using sanwo olu and Tinubu to trouble people so shall God the Almighty use the world to trouble you. This pronouncement shall find fulfilment except I support evil, if not, God shall drive helpers away from you
The night of mercy and favour will work against you. As God liveth, I have spoken .and there shall be no reversal except you genuinely REPENT and desist from supporting evil and evil doers. Amen.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 9:29pm On May 02, 2021
butterfly777:
You guys should do what you can do for yourselves now, because come 2023, you won't have any Nigeria to claim position over.

Oodua a gbe'wa oo.
Olohun a gbewa.
Odua for progress.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by muyeski21(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2021
The men that will re-shape Nigeria for positive come 2023. qoute me
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by danilmo: 9:31pm On May 02, 2021
KhalaKuta:
This man can't be my president,not in this life,Take a look at Lagos for example,what have Lagos achieved for how many years,if this man knows what he is doing Lagos will be competing with New York,with the large revenues generated yearly,instead it's used to fund his bourdillion castle,if this man is given opportunity of becoming a president,Bourdillion will change to Zourdillion, I swear.

El matador.

This is just plainly stupid.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:33pm On May 02, 2021
That's nice
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:

No need to rant am sure Allah who sees through us all would give you what you deserve for what you wished me and my family over Political discuss..

Allah has asked us to request and it shall be answered with the power of the holy month . I have made the request for you and ngadaAwo to get 7 folds of whatever you wished me

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun oam4j
is this the new method we should adapt to insult nairalanders?
Rule 2
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by janga02(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
ransomed:

Hypocrite! You now remember the holy month
When you have been given exactly what you deserved for supporting evil. As Satan is using sanwo olu and Tinubu to trouble people so shall God the Almighty use the world to trouble you. This pronouncement shall find fulfilment except I support evil, if not, God shall drive helpers away from you
The night of mercy and favour will work against you. As God liveth, I have spoken .and there shall be no reversal except you genuinely REPENT and desist from supporting evil and evil doers. Amen.

Please, you guys should stop unnecessary curse you are putting on each other's head.

Both the leaders and followers of this country are bad.
Average Nigerians are corrupt, let another person become president tomorrow, its will still the same blame game.

How can we eradicate this endemic problem ( corruption) in our system?

It start from me and you, let's reform ourselves from home, stop cutting corners, follow the law, respect each other's boundary and stop religion bigotry.

May God raise Nigeria to be among the best country in the world, free of corruption, war and bad leader.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:01pm On May 02, 2021
KhalaKuta:
This man can't be my president,not in this life,Take a look at Lagos for example,what have Lagos achieved for how many years,if this man knows what he is doing Lagos will be competing with New York,with the large revenues generated yearly,instead it's used to fund his bourdillion castle,if this man is given opportunity of becoming a president,Bourdillion will change to Zourdillion, I swear.
El matador.
He probably bewitched the people so they follow him blindly - its territorial witchcraft - principalities and powers using APC witchcraft - before you know it they will start screaming BAT2023, BAT till 2035 etc.

Its bewitchment - thats why APC carry broom - they have engaged in territorial witchcraft to take over the minds of people.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
Abeg , is Tinubu fasting??
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubu, the assistant Satan and his two demon server that hold Lagos hostage..... Time shall tell!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Unscrupulus101(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubu don carry polithiefs enter Ramadan.. wahala 4 who no sabi baba tactics
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by noskcid(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2021
Devils���
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 11:24pm On May 02, 2021
BigSarah:
Alhqmdullahi
I hope you know the story of the woman with large buttocks on your profile
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 11:24pm On May 02, 2021
kehinde1588:

Very easy to spot Igbos. They are very ok with Abia as long as it's being ruled by PDP but will always wail about Jagaban
hypocrites! That's what they are
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by KingOKON: 11:28pm On May 02, 2021
Coronabirus:
With current Eastern blackmails and outrageous open hatred against the North & the perception of recent attack on Tinubu being linked & back by religious bigots make it very easy and possible for him to win election come 2023!

Ole Tinubu and one Terrorist from the north together with his Olosho wife, only possible in hell fire......
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by KingOKON: 11:31pm On May 02, 2021
adekolaelect:
see how Tinubus yet to disclose political ambition had become an headache for this one .It is through an Adages says "Your successfulness in life doesn't eradicate you problems but transfers it to your Enemies"

U call stealing a success?
You must be a partaker
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by WorldRichest: 11:45pm On May 02, 2021
Idiots think thy can deceive God after sucking the blood of the masses unstoppably
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by WorldRichest: 11:46pm On May 02, 2021
KingOKON:
We wait to see how the Alhaji Bullion Van with his planned Moslem Moslem ticket will be president
God appoints President, not men.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by SlayDaddy(m): 4:35am On May 03, 2021
Alhaji Muhydeen Ajani Bello, I see the main reason you keep attacking Seyi Makinde.

Alfa oni jekuje
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 4:53am On May 03, 2021
adekolaelect:
But it is better to be a puppet of Tinubu who is developing and empowering poeples with his Bullion Van than to be a puppet of Kanu agent of Distroyer who has nothing to offer than hatred and callamities .you are hailing who igniting you to kill one another in your region but castigating Tinubu who contributed nothing to your problem than to create enabling environments for you in Lagos/ South West when you have turned your region to war zone.
Best post of the year

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 5:07am On May 03, 2021
KingOKON:

U call stealing a success?
You must be a partaker
Your stealing Imaginary allegation against him is deffination of who you are to him and it doesn't hold any water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) / Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo / Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.