Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) (33800 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 6:11am On May 03, 2021
RTR
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:59am On May 03, 2021
I Love Lagos
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by tunmoj(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2021
Lol,..which one be Masha Kilo... Nairaland and bad mouth.
ThEGodFaThEr104:

For where?

No be only Masha Allah, na Masha Kilo for Surulere

How will your Allah accept all their Dua, praise and adoration when one is a serial bullion van hijacker and the other, puppet governor who ordered the massacre of Lekki peaceful protestants?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by immortal2: 9:30am On May 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Masha Allah.

Despite the strive of terrorists and their sympathizers to destroy the religion of Allah, Islam is waxing stronger everyday. Our Deen is the fastest growing religion in the World.

Masha Allah

Keep deceiving yourselves. Islam is now the fastest dying religion in the world. Go to YouTube and hear Imams lamenting.

The storm generated by the famous "holes in the traditional narrative" interview of Yasir Khadi and Mimi Hijab destroyed the faith of millions of Muslims. The Dawah teams on YouTube are no longer as vociferous and active as before. Before they do a video, people from all over the world start providing evidence from Hadiths and Tafsirs to counter them. They can no longer lie to the masses. Checkout thousands of comments of former Muslims on David Wood and Christian Peace channels. #ripislam

Confirm it by yourselve. The falsehood of Islam is been expose like never before.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Masha Allah.

Despite the strive of terrorists and their sympathizers to destroy the religion of Allah, Islam is waxing stronger everyday. Our Deen is the fastest growing religion in the World.

Masha Allah
..fastest growing religion in the history of the world
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by KingOKON: 10:30am On May 03, 2021
WorldRichest:

God appoints President, not men.

Yes but his own appointment is from Devil
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by KingOKON: 10:32am On May 03, 2021
Cajal:
..fastest growing religion in the history of the world

Courtesy rape, forceful conversion, abduction and marrying of plenty of wives
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 12:14pm On May 03, 2021
KhalaKuta:
This man can't be my president,not in this life,Take a look at Lagos for example,what have Lagos achieved for how many years,if this man knows what he is doing Lagos will be competing with New York,with the large revenues generated yearly,instead it's used to fund his bourdillion castle,if this man is given opportunity of becoming a president,Bourdillion will change to Zourdillion, I swear.

El matador.
How rich is Lagos that you want to compare it with New York Cuomo is spending more than a trillion dollars ($1tr) on transportation overhaul alone this year while the entire worth of Lagos you want to be like New York is even lesser than two hundred billion dollars. What miracle do you want Lagos state to conjure to transform into a spectacle like New York all of a sudden Even the Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc that's emerged thenceforth enjoyed undivided concentration of national treasures and/or attention from their respective nations in conjunction with having little population to use whatever infrastructure they were building overtime hence their sublime growth and development.
You guys just shout about of having traveled around but talk like you've never stepped into the places you've always boasted about. Last time, one hilariously proclaimed he'd traveled to every beautiful cities in the world as if his private jets is licensed to fly about without landing permits. Yet, he spoke nonsense about things he'd have known. Moments he ranted about having visited everywhere in Europe and America, I gave up on him: he was merely a foolish joke.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by ngjames2021: 2:06pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?���
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.�

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits! �

�I've changed my life!�
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!�

No doubts, no fears!
�JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH�

https:///3xIuXxO
Re: Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) by ngjames2021: 2:08pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?���
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.�

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits! �

�I've changed my life!�
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!�

No doubts, no fears!
�JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH�

https://thisdayslive.com/how-to-earn-money-online-2021/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products / Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.