Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Need Counselling As I Am Intending To Make A Critical Decision In My Life. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Counselling As I Am Intending To Make A Critical Decision In My Life. (625 Views)

Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport / Intending UK Social Workers Get In! / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Counselling As I Am Intending To Make A Critical Decision In My Life. by Deeemphasis01: 8:38pm On May 02, 2021
I am currently a 200 level student studying a 4 year course. I still have two to three years to finish after which I intend to seek for a fully funded scholarship to do my MSc abroad.
Getting a fully funded scholarship is not something easy. I know one has to have good grades, English proficiency certificate, extra curricular activities and so on...
I have made up my mind to seat for the English proficiency examination when the time is right.
I will also try my best to see that I graduate with not less than a second class upper.
And I want to start preparing as sooner as possible.
I just need my fellow Nairalanders to please help me with the necessary informations, guidance, advice and anything that will aid my ambition.
I will be very grateful.
Re: I Need Counselling As I Am Intending To Make A Critical Decision In My Life. by dawnomike(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
Deeemphasis01:
I am currently a 200 level student studying a 4 year course. I still have two to three years to finish after which I intend to seek for a fully funded scholarship to do my MSc abroad.
Getting a fully funded scholarship is not something easy. I know one has to have good grades, English proficiency certificate, extra curricular activities and so on...
I have made up my mind to seat for the English proficiency examination when the time is right.
I will also try my best to see that I graduate with not less than a second class upper.
And I want to start preparing as sooner as possible.
I just need my fellow Nairalanders to please help me with the necessary informations, guidance, advice and anything that will aid my ambition.
I will be very grateful.
Aim for a first class... Even with a good 2.1 grade, you can still get some fully funded scholarships like the Commonwealth scholarship program.

1 Like

Re: I Need Counselling As I Am Intending To Make A Critical Decision In My Life. by Deeemphasis01: 9:08pm On May 02, 2021
dawnomike:
Aim for a first class... Even with a good 2.1 grade, you can still get some fully funded scholarships like the Commonwealth scholarship program.
apart from good grade, what other thing do you think will increase my chances please?
Re: I Need Counselling As I Am Intending To Make A Critical Decision In My Life. by priscy525(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
Re: I Need Counselling As I Am Intending To Make A Critical Decision In My Life. by Deeemphasis01: 12:27pm On May 03, 2021
priscy525:

We are in the same box... Currently a 300lvl student hoping for fully funded scholarship as well after studies. You're about to take a very good decision as the uncertainty in Nigeria is way too much...
wow!!!
Have you done any research?
Let's see how we can help each other...
You know, the earlier the better...

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Oji River Enugu State(very Graphic) / Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs. / Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.