Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

From A Buhari Supporter - This Nonsense Has To Stop Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From A Buhari Supporter - This Nonsense Has To Stop Now! (1623 Views)

Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. / (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Buhari Supporter - This Nonsense Has To Stop Now! by koruji(m): 3:01am On Apr 25, 2011
The real import of the OTP statement is a warning to anyone calling for or planning violence on Tuesday, not really what has already happened.  Although if they find anybody materially culpable for those riots it would be good riddance to them. It will be very hard to prove that Buhari & Bakare were responsible, just like it is almost impossible to link GEJ to any rigging down-south.

What needs to happen next Tuesday is for our security operatives to secure the nation so they can immediately arrest any potential outbreaks of violence.

They need to stay away from the ballots, and focus on the job of securing the nation!!!

Beaf:

Take a look at the alert from the ICC Prosecutor below, it really neglects to mention the AG or ask if anyone ordered the riots. I wonder why?

http://www.icc-cpi.int/NR/exeres/FFAB57D5-3986-4208-8BC3-CEF1971629E7.htm

I wonder why anyone should be scared of Buhari and Bakare clearing their names before an incorruptible court. Leaving aside their understandably jittery supporters, I'm certain beyond doubt, that the "two honest men" will jump at the chance to defend their integrity in a court with impeccable pedigree such as the ICC.
I see little to worry about, rather all hands should be on deck to make the trial possible and bring the date closer.
Re: From A Buhari Supporter - This Nonsense Has To Stop Now! by sbeezy8: 4:08am On Apr 25, 2011
CPC or not who cares buhari

doesnt have to do anything he not the presido

simon kolawale is a rubbish guy
Re: From A Buhari Supporter - This Nonsense Has To Stop Now! by iyobs7(f): 5:00am On Apr 25, 2011
I sincerely wish Nigeria something good than PDP but not a candidate from CPC that is Buhari ( Sai Buhari my foot),

Nigerians did not vote for PDP, they voted for GOODLUCK

why must it be said that the election was rigged when PDP won

In Edo state where I come from and the pooling unit, this things were counted in the presence of party representatives
and collated and signed before posting on the walls , the result there after,

Do you mean to tell me that this things never happened and did you hear from any CPC observers all over the states that the places they represented
were rigged,

Know this SAI BUHARI or what ever they call him CAN and WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA

He has shown to the world and indeed the great people of Nigeria what would have become
of this great natiion by instigating the post election violence
and please warn your Northern brothers to keep it low because
the Militants has given a Clear warning!!!
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: From A Buhari Supporter - This Nonsense Has To Stop Now! by Onlytruth(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2011
The only tribunal Buhari should be heading to is the ICC at The Hague. cool
Re: From A Buhari Supporter - This Nonsense Has To Stop Now! by XueRengui: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2014
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Warns Jonathan Against U.s. Military Base In Nigeria / Wikileaks On Obasanjo:he Was More Corrupt Than Abacha / Top Us Official Pledges Security Help For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.