Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. (1189 Views)

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by eljayson(m): 4:38am On May 03, 2021
It may seem like we live in a world where women are more empowered about speaking about their feelings.
Especially as regards men. Yes?

Alas, the old-fashioned ways are stronger than we think.

Ranging from the fear of rejection to the fact that they do not want to be taken for granted, many Nigerian ladies share why they will rather create the opportunity for the guy to ask them out, to asking him out outrightly.

Of course, we have the daring ones who believe they can make it happen and won't mind asking him out first.

Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMb1t5W7QY&t=2s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:45am On May 03, 2021
Women ask men out all the time just not openly. The following are the signs
1. Her face lights up when she sees u
2. She keeps space for u in any event
3. Jealous when others are near u esp women
4. Chatting u up once she sees u are online
5. Wearing hairstyles or clothes u can't help but notice her
6. Moves up and down,ask u unnecessary questions
7. Ask u to be friends and compliments u evry time

She is asking you out, probably shy to spell it out

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by meobizy(f): 8:51am On May 03, 2021
Twenty eight times and counting this year alone. Una really no get work.

1 Like

Re: The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by heartbraker(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2021
Maybe dey really dont fully like u, i av seen several girls walk up to me to woo me. #NOFICTION
Re: The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by angelfallz(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2021
Lol. That is not asking out. That is giving the man green light.
Naturally women don't ask men out, and there is nothing wrong with it. Women instead use signals to let the man they like know that she is interested.

SanctifiedSista:

1 Like

Re: The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by Churchill6767: 8:13pm On May 03, 2021
heartbraker:
Maybe dey really dont fully like u, i av seen several girls walk up to me to woo me. #NOFICTION

Re: The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by Vision101(m): 1:12am On May 04, 2021
@SanctifiedSista

@me
You passed your course with "A"
Re: The Massive Fear Of Rejection - Women On Why They Hate Asking Men Out. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:28am On May 04, 2021
women can't deal with rejections

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me / What To Expect After The Mark Of The Beast. / I'm Rich But Looking For Hardworking Young Man To Date - Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.